Gears of War: Judgment Pre-Order Comparison Thread

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#61 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Stupid ipad won't run the Xbox site properly to get the paintball skin. I'll have to have my wife do it on her laptop for me. Thanks for posting though.

Don't forget to text GAME to 87963 to get your free multiplayer character skin. I think it's a Baird skin of some sort.

#62 huntt26

huntt26

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

So now you can order from Microsoft store and get free release date shipping? Wow, that is an awesome deal!

When I put it in my cart, there are different options for shipping... if I understand correctly we just keep it with the free standard shipping but we'll still get the game on Tuesday?

#63 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

In case someone missed them on the last page, I thought would share these links from the free section for those who do not check it out. A couple free weapon skins.
Web weapon skin- http://www.cheapassg....d.php?t=339927
Paintball weapon skin- http://www.cheapassgamer.com/foru

#64 Crisp Glacius

Crisp Glacius

Meaning of Everything....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

So you can get Alex and a free season pass? Cool.

#65 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:00 AM

Basically yeah if thats what you want to do with the points. Most likely what I'm doing. :)

#66 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

The VIP season pass only covers 2 content add ons from what I can tell. Also, don't you need to buy the season pass before release to get the VIP version?

xivpads.png

#67 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

The VIP season pass only covers 2 content add ons from what I can tell. Also, don't you need to buy the season pass before release to get the VIP version?

Yeah but as it stands right now there's only going to be 2 content add ons. You get a few extra things if get the pass that you wouldn't if you didn't. As for need to buy it pre-release this would be the first I've heard of it.

#68 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

Gonna have to pre-order it at Gamestop so I can try the multiplayer and also at BestBuy. If I decide I like it, then I can buy it at BestBuy and cancel the Gamestop pre-order.
Posted Image

#69 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

Did anyone who preorder from gamestop get their code to play the new OverRun mode this weekend??

#70 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

Just got the Overrun code in an email just now. Start your lancers.

#71 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

Just got the Overrun code in an email just now. Start your lancers.

Got mine too

#72 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:32 AM

Yeah but as it stands right now there's only going to be 2 content add ons. You get a few extra things if get the pass that you wouldn't if you didn't. As for need to buy it pre-release this would be the first I've heard of it.

Wouldn't that be the point of it since that is how Microsoft is advertising it on XBL?

Only 2 content add-ons this time around and no mention of campaign? Bummer...

xivpads.png

#73 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

O man what a haul tonight! Scored all 4 Pre-Order characters and a Lambent skin from iFLAK in a chat room XD On some site But WHooooo

I can hold off Overrun for tongiht didn't come yet

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#74 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:09 AM

Oh crap the demo is live right now!!

#75 Phrozenspite

Phrozenspite

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

Anyone know if you can still do a gamestop preorder and get access or do you have to be in before they start sending codes

Swagbucks
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marxn
get free Amazon GCs just for searching, every 450 points is a $5

ach.png

#76 young chi

young chi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

For those who pre-ordered from the MS Store, does the MS Store send you via email the actual code for the 1600 MS points and Alex Brand character or is it automatically downloaded to your Xbox console?

#77 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

Anybody pre-ordering from Best Buy have problems getting an in-store pickup option?

#78 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

I caved and ordered from the Microsoft store. I was going to wait, but I like the Alex skin and 1600pts is nice, so shrug :) Should be fun!

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#79 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:52 AM

Anybody pre-ordering from Best Buy have problems getting an in-store pickup option?

BB almost screwed me over on my Fire Emblem store pickup last month. I went into the store today for this game. You get a nice preorder card too.

#80 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

For those who pre-ordered from the MS Store, does the MS Store send you via email the actual code for the 1600 MS points and Alex Brand character or is it automatically downloaded to your Xbox console?

Email. It's also worth noting that you don't get an actual 1600 pt code, you get a promo code for a free purchase of a digital 1600pt code on the MS store. Why I don't know, but it is MS after all.

#81 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

looks like us yanks got it too now

http://slickdeals.ne...Web-Weapon-Skin

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#82 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

Yep, $39.99 within two weeks of release. I'll wait.

well newegg had it for 39.99 so lol

#83 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

Got a shipping notification from Newegg, will receive tomorrow. Not bad for my first pre-order experience with them.

#84 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

Free team pulse weapons skin on special playlist week 1

http://epicgames.com...rst-week-event/

#85 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

Picking up tomorrow from BBY.
Posted Image

#86 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

Damn. I pre-ordered from Best Buy and found out today that I won a copy from Kontrol Freek. Guess I'll have two copies now.

#87 crashnburn69

crashnburn69

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

I preordered from Microsoft last week and got the game this morning but no code for Alex or pts card. Should i contact them or does this get emailed later?

#88 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

I preordered from Microsoft last week and got the game this morning but no code for Alex or pts card. Should i contact them or does this get emailed later?

Microsoft is super slow. When I preordered Halo 4, they took about one week from release date to email the Pulse armor skins. Don't get your hopes up on getting it sometime soon. Just be patient though.

#89 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

Later. It said that both will be emailed to you and it could take up til 10 days.

For the record UPS just dropped off my copy despite the snow storm we just got. :D

#90 trnsfrguy

trnsfrguy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

A voucher for the points code will be emailed about 10 days after the release date.