I dunno, I think I do alright. ;)

660090.png 660091.png

#152 darrenaero

darrenaero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

Still waiting for mine. Ordered around 3/10

Very odd. Got my codes within a day on all my Black Friday orders. Go fig.

#153 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

Has anyone else NOT received the codes yet from MS?

Still waiting for mine. Ordered around 3/10

MS does have customer support

#154 mrbungle

mrbungle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

MS does have customer support

I don't recall complaining about my codes not coming in yet. I have no problem waiting.

#155 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

I'm trading my copy in today when I pick up Bioshock. Gears is my favorite franchise of this generation and while Judgement is a decent game it's not a good Gears game IMO.

Maybe when all the microtransactions and DLC crap are done and they patch the problems and fix some issues and come out with a complete edition it will be worth a rebuy. For now I'll go back to Gears 3.

They fixed Gears 3. Judgement has much greater gameplay and mechanics. While I will admit though they are lacking in maps and game modes severely but once they add the DLC this game will be perfect. 3 was total garbage and made me question why I liked the other two before.

512847.png

#156 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

They add a new map and a mew mode via free DLC today...

Here's the link:
http://marketplace.x...cf07b?cid=SLink

Description: Update includes multiplayer map “Haven” and mode “Execution”. Includes compatibility update required for matchmaking in online gameplay.

#157 Wedgie

Wedgie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

I'm torn on whether or not I want to get this.

I actually really enjoyed the overrun demo but I'm not a huge fan of the new controls and pacing. It's like they CODified Gears and took it from a tactical cover based shooter to a hectic mish mash of run and gun action. I was getting a bit worn out from Gears 3 so maybe it'll be a welcomed change as long as I don't go into it expecting it to be like Gears.

Maybe I'll do something I haven't done in years and...*gulp*...rent it.

#158 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

I'm torn on whether or not I want to get this.

I actually really enjoyed the overrun demo but I'm not a huge fan of the new controls and pacing. It's like they CODified Gears and took it from a tactical cover based shooter to a hectic mish mash of run and gun action. I was getting a bit worn out from Gears 3 so maybe it'll be a welcomed change as long as I don't go into it expecting it to be like Gears.

Maybe I'll do something I haven't done in years and...*gulp*...rent it.

I was in the same boat. I just went ahead and rented it for $2. If I don't like it then at least I didn't spend $60 on it

#159 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

Just a note: they released dlc today that adds 1 more map and execution game mode. No extra cheese tho.

xivpads.png

#160 scarface983

scarface983

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

I am still waiting also for my codes from MS Store... Last time i order from there, dont care what the preorder is. It shouldnt take them this long to send out codes. plus its annoying that i have to call to speak to a rep! instead of emailing someone.

#161 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

They still have yet to contact me regarding my issue with my Alex Brand code. Looks like they're going to take the FULL 5 days to get back to me.

I am still waiting also for my codes from MS Store... Last time i order from there, dont care what the preorder is. It shouldnt take them this long to send out codes. plus its annoying that i have to call to speak to a rep! instead of emailing someone.

Agreed.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#162 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

Hit the 10 days still no codes.

#163 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

Hit the 10 days still no codes.

Hopefully all of your codes work when you get them, it's a pain trying to get a replacement code.
---------------------
Still haven't received my replacement Alex Brand code from Microsoft Store. So much for 3-5 days. I contacted them today to see if anything was being done and they said that my case had already been escalated and that they would "prioritize" my case pffft.

What a friggin' hassle this has been, first and last time I pre-order from Microsoft Store.

EDIT: Got an e-mail this morning with a replacement code, issue resolved.

Edited by Kotomine, 05 April 2013 - 05:58 PM.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.