$50 Gift Card with purchase of 3DS XL at Meijer [In Store MIDWEST Only]

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 synnarc

synnarc

old & crotchety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

Ambassador status can be transferred to an XL.

Does it erase all of the games on the ambassador 3ds? I've been debating getting an XL but would like to have my ambassador games on both systems.

#32 Spuratis

Spuratis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

Gotta say, I opened this thing last night and I'm really happy with it. I never owned a regular 3DS but I've been playing my DS lite nonstop for the last couple months. This 3DS XL just looks great and is smaller than I expected in size, but the screens are huge.. very nice.

#33 harleypv

harleypv

But Nep Nep...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Does it erase all of the games on the ambassador 3ds? I've been debating getting an XL but would like to have my ambassador games on both systems.

From what I hear after you transfer the ambassador status you swap the sd card into the XL and then the games will play on that, not 100% sure but I don't think they will work on the old 3ds anymore.

#34 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

everything transfer over from the ambassador 3ds to the xl.

nothing's left to play on the original.

I did the transfer about 2 months ago.

#35 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

Telling my friend about this. He has been looking for a good price on a 3ds xl, and this is one of the best deals since black friday!

#36 iGen

iGen

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

seems like in-store only.

which makes anyone living outside of the midwest ineligible for this "deal."

#37 RichterIX

RichterIX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Got a $50 gift card back when I purchased the Mario Kart bundle yesterday at the East Washington Meijer. They still had a few left when I was in!

#38 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

My friend was able to pick up a Mario Kart 7 3ds xl bundle, and then managed to use his $50 meijer GC for a $50 amazon GC!

#39 iGen

iGen

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

Can the TC please add [IN-STORE ONLY (MIDWEST)] to the topic title so people outside of that region don't get their hopes up :cry:

Edit: Thank you :D

Edited by iGen, 10 March 2013 - 02:47 AM.

#40 Spuratis

Spuratis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

Sorry about that iGen, I fixed it. My first topic here on these forums and never really thought about it.. now I know.

#41 timropp

timropp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

If you have a Meijer CC, today they're doing 15% off all general merchandise. The terms state it's not valid on electronics or video game hardware, but it WORKED for me getting a 3DS XL today and an ipad. So ended up costing me $200 (retail price) -$30 (the 15% off) -$50 (the free gift card, which is like cash to me). So net is $120 plus tax on $170. Not bad! No MK7 versions though, just the plain red, blue, or pink ones.

#42 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

Man I wish we had a Meijers around here. Just destroy that horrible store Wal-Mart and replace it with Meijers.
Posted Image

"Friends let friends eat each other out.".

#43 nsanchez1

nsanchez1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Man I wish we had a Meijers around here. Just destroy that horrible store Wal-Mart and replace it with Meijers.

Grass is always greener, meijer is pretty the same as Walmart. But it's on a smaller scale.

P.S this week they have Dishonored for 29.99 and get a $30 GC with a purchase of a Vita or 500 GB PS3.

#44 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

Man, wish I had seen this yesterday. Was going to wait until the end of the month and hope Luigi was good enough to jump on their upcoming free game promo but this would have been way better.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#45 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

Grass is always greener, meijer is pretty the same as Walmart. But it's on a smaller scale.

I don't agree with this at all. Not only are Meijer stores clean, well-stocked and with better employees; Meijer brand stuff is always top quality (unlike the insultingly mis-named Walmart "Great Value" brand stuff).

#46 captainenforcer

captainenforcer

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

Grass is always greener, meijer is pretty the same as Walmart. But it's on a smaller scale..

Definitely nothing like Wal-Mart at all. If you mean they sell stuff, then sure they're similar but everything else they are completely different. Meijer is much cleaner, they have quality apparel, and they have great meat, chicken, and beef selection, all local.

#47 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

Definitely nothing like Wal-Mart at all. If you mean they sell stuff, then sure they're similar but everything else they are completely different. Meijer is much cleaner, they have quality apparel, and they have great meat, chicken, and beef selection, all local.

QFT. They are NOTHING like Walmart.

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer: