Pre-owned Vita + Black Ops Declassified - 129.00 + $5.00 Shipping

[quote name='Spanish_Godzilla']"Some scratches and/or signs of use"

My bad Stellar.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't getting mad like the forum police around here just letting you know. You can see that most people from that thread are content with what they receive.

There's...

COWBOOM5 = $5 off $50
COWBOOM10 = $10 off $150
COWBOOM20 = $20 off $300

The catch, though, is that it only works for new customers (which I'm assuming just means an account that's never placed an order).

Got one. At first I thought this was a scam site but from all of the responses in this thread and a little search on google, I just went with it. Funny thing is, I went to the Sony Store today and grabbed some vita games on the 75% clearance to save until I got a cheap vita. Guess that time came faster than I thought.

[quote name='bshirk']Only see 4s and 5s. Probably not worth it.[/QUOTE]

I usually don't see them above 6 anyways, and most of them have alot of stuff bundled with it. I think it's worth it, especially at $130.

DO. NOT. buy one without a memory card! It's measly but still better than nothing and SONY has them overpriced by 200% all the time

Try cowboomer.com to see what's available. Bestbuy and Amazon have the 32gb memory card on sale for $75.00 or you can get a 16GB used for about $30-$40.

Alternatively, you can traded in or sell the game to help bring down the cost of a memory card. Also, I would highly recommend getting a PS+ subscription.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']I wasn't getting mad like the forum police around here just letting you know. You can see that most people from that thread are content with what they receive.[/QUOTE]

While I realize that a lot of people seem to sing praises of cowboom, there's the flip side of the story, too. I've ordered multiple items from them. In my experience, minor scratches and blemishes mean that it looks like someone skipped it across a parking lot. I've never received anything with a scratched screen, but everything I'm ordered from them has, cosmetically, looked like crap.

I know, for me personally, I'll never order anything from them under a 7-8 rating. Because what I've ordered before at a 6 has been unacceptable.

[quote name='kill3r7']Try cowboomer.com to see what's available.[/QUOTE]

Every time someone posts this, I check it out. Every time the same thing.

cgnmR9f.png

That's it, a single word on an otherwise blank page. Am I just not in on the joke?

[quote name='JMusic']Every time someone posts this, I check it out. Every time the same thing.

cgnmR9f.png

That's it, a single word on an otherwise blank page. Am I just not in on the joke?[/QUOTE]

Cowboomer shows you the inventory for their flash deals. If the item is sold out then there is nothing to see. Hence why you see a blank page.

[quote name='kill3r7']Cowboomer shows you the inventory for their flash deals. If the item is sold out then there is nothing to see. Hence why you see a blank page.[/QUOTE]

Ok... maybe I'm missing the point. In fact, I'm sure I'm missing the point. Why would you use cowboomer.com?

[quote name='JMusic']Ok... maybe I'm missing the point. In fact, I'm sure I'm missing the point. Why would you use cowboomer.com?[/QUOTE]

To compare all of the consoles side by side and snatch up the higher grade ones.

[quote name='Byakurai']To compare all of the consoles side by side and snatch up the higher grade ones.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

[quote name='Byakurai']To compare all of the consoles side by side and snatch up the higher grade ones.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, having never seen it have anything at all, I didn't realize it presented a cherry-picking format.

I ordered a grade 5 Vita 2 weeks ago, and while there are some minor scratches on it, you can't notice them while playing a game.

And yes - if it doesn't say it comes with a memroy card, don't bet on it coming with one.

I still only paid $200 with the Vita and 32 gig memory card though, so not a terrible deal since I can finally take advantage of some of the PS+ games.

No one has commented on the game that comes with this deal. Black Ops Declassified is not as bad as many of the reviews would lead you to believe. If you like COD, it might hold your interest for a little while - especially if you are looking for multiplayer FPS on a handheld. The biggest problem I have had is just getting into matches (it can have very long wait times for some reason). The game is mediocre at best, but does have some value when evaluating this deal.

*EDIT* Deal is still live. Only 4 and 5s though.

I just ordered a 6 from the Madden '13 bundle but I'm not sure if it comes with the battery pack. The other Vitas on Cowboom always state "Not Included/Included: Battery Pack", but for the Madden bundles, no mention of it under "included" or "not included". The Madden bundle just states:

"Included: Sony Playstation Vita W/ Wi-fi - Black, Ea Sports Madden Nfl 13 Game, Ac Power Adapter, Usb Cable
Not Included: Owner's Manual"

thoughts?

[quote name='oldboy']*EDIT* Deal is still live. Only 4 and 5s though.

I just ordered a 6 from the Madden '13 bundle but I'm not sure if it comes with the battery pack. The other Vitas on Cowboom always state "Not Included/Included: Battery Pack", but for the Madden bundles, no mention of it under "included" or "not included". The Madden bundle just states:

"Included: Sony Playstation Vita W/ Wi-fi - Black, Ea Sports Madden Nfl 13 Game, Ac Power Adapter, Usb Cable

thoughts?[/QUOTE]

"Not Included: Owner's Manual" is what I would pay attention to. That sounds like a complete setup (I don't count the owner's manual, because really, who ever reads those?).

[quote name='oldboy']I just ordered a 6 from the Madden '13 bundle but I'm not sure if it comes with the battery pack. The other Vitas on Cowboom always state "Not Included/Included: Battery Pack", but for the Madden bundles, no mention of it under "included" or "not included". The Madden bundle just states:

thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Pretty good chance it will come with a battery since it did not expressly state that it was not included. That said, this is always a crap shoot but if it doesn't come with a battery you can always return it. I ordered a 6 with an 8GB memory card the other day and I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. We shall see...

[quote name='Gscept']Phuck That I bought this on Black Friday.... Shouldve waited, oh well[/QUOTE]

Be happy that you got a brand new one. Often these used ones are beat up and crappy looking. Amazing how many people don't take care of a fairly expensive device like this.

I got one of the white AC bundle Vitas on BF as well, from Amazon, as a backup. Well worth the price.

[quote name='oldboy']*EDIT* Deal is still live. Only 4 and 5s though.

thoughts?[/QUOTE]

the deal is still live with a big SOLD OUT under it!!!

Deal is Dead People!!
[quote name='chimpmeister']Be happy that you got a brand new one. Often these used ones are beat up and crappy looking. Amazing how many people don't take care of a fairly expensive device like this.

I got one of the white AC bundle Vitas on BF as well, from Amazon, as a backup. Well worth the price.[/QUOTE]
Im glad I got the 32gb memory card when Sony had it for 59.99 though. But when you find out that sony is gonna lower the M.S.R.P on these Vitas kinda makes you think "I Should've waited "

[quote name='Gscept']Deal is Dead People!!

Im glad I got the 32gb memory card when Sony had it for 59.99 though. But when you find out that sony is gonna lower the M.S.R.P on these Vitas kinda makes you think "I Should've waited "[/QUOTE]

I got in on that $60 32gb card from Sony too. But Vita bundles (with game) were $180-200 on BF last year, so anyone who bought one already essentially got the price cut, and more (a game). Well worth it!

[quote name='Gscept']Deal is Dead People!!

Im glad I got the 32gb memory card when Sony had it for 59.99 though. But when you find out that sony is gonna lower the M.S.R.P on these Vitas kinda makes you think "I Should've waited "[/QUOTE]

You can always say that, though. Stuff very rarely increases in price. What you buy on sale for 50% off today will be 90% off tomorrow. And if you wait long enough you can pick it up for a buck at Goodwill. At some point, you have to bite the bullet and pay what you feel something is worth to you, knowing full well that it will be cheaper later.

And considering the current price points of new and used PSPs, I don't see the Vita going much under a hundred for several years.

[quote name='JMusic']You can always say that, though. Stuff very rarely increases in price. What you buy on sale for 50% off today will be 90% off tomorrow. And if you wait long enough you can pick it up for a buck at Goodwill. At some point, you have to bite the bullet and pay what you feel something is worth to you, knowing full well that it will be cheaper later.

And considering the current price points of new and used PSPs, I don't see the Vita going much under a hundred for several years.[/QUOTE]

unless sony really just messes up the launch of the PS4! to where the Company is really just out of the market with it... as of right now the controller is killing me its so damn ugly and bulky .. I was looking for something like a mix of the wii-U and xbox.... hell make the vita the controller!!

Except for Half-Price Books, I've never seen lower console prices. I'm really tempted to get a Neo Geo X for around $111.00 after coupon plus tax.

bread's done
Back