Pre-owned Vita + Black Ops Declassified - 129.00 + $5.00 Shipping

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 oldboy

oldboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

*EDIT* Deal is still live. Only 4 and 5s though.

I just ordered a 6 from the Madden '13 bundle but I'm not sure if it comes with the battery pack. The other Vitas on Cowboom always state "Not Included/Included: Battery Pack", but for the Madden bundles, no mention of it under "included" or "not included". The Madden bundle just states:

"Included: Sony Playstation Vita W/ Wi-fi - Black, Ea Sports Madden Nfl 13 Game, Ac Power Adapter, Usb Cable
Not Included: Owner's Manual"

thoughts?

#32 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

I just ordered a 6 from the Madden '13 bundle but I'm not sure if it comes with the battery pack. The other Vitas on Cowboom always state "Not Included/Included: Battery Pack", but for the Madden bundles, no mention of it under "included" or "not included". The Madden bundle just states:

"Included: Sony Playstation Vita W/ Wi-fi - Black, Ea Sports Madden Nfl 13 Game, Ac Power Adapter, Usb Cable

thoughts?

"Not Included: Owner's Manual" is what I would pay attention to. That sounds like a complete setup (I don't count the owner's manual, because really, who ever reads those?).

#33 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

thoughts?

Pretty good chance it will come with a battery since it did not expressly state that it was not included. That said, this is always a crap shoot but if it doesn't come with a battery you can always return it. I ordered a 6 with an 8GB memory card the other day and I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. We shall see...
Xecutioner
CML

#34 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

Also, considering the Vita battery is not easily removed, it is doubtful that it would not be included no matter what the description says.

http://www.ifixit.co... Battery/7990/1

#35 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Phuck That I bought this on Black Friday.... Shouldve waited, oh well

Be happy that you got a brand new one. Often these used ones are beat up and crappy looking. Amazing how many people don't take care of a fairly expensive device like this.

I got one of the white AC bundle Vitas on BF as well, from Amazon, as a backup. Well worth the price.

#36 knightsmith

knightsmith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

thoughts?

the deal is still live with a big SOLD OUT under it!!!

#37 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

Deal is Dead People!!

Be happy that you got a brand new one. Often these used ones are beat up and crappy looking. Amazing how many people don't take care of a fairly expensive device like this.

I got one of the white AC bundle Vitas on BF as well, from Amazon, as a backup. Well worth the price.

Im glad I got the 32gb memory card when Sony had it for 59.99 though. But when you find out that sony is gonna lower the M.S.R.P on these Vitas kinda makes you think "I Should've waited "

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#38 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

Deal is Dead People!!

Im glad I got the 32gb memory card when Sony had it for 59.99 though. But when you find out that sony is gonna lower the M.S.R.P on these Vitas kinda makes you think "I Should've waited "

I got in on that $60 32gb card from Sony too. But Vita bundles (with game) were $180-200 on BF last year, so anyone who bought one already essentially got the price cut, and more (a game). Well worth it!

#39 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

Deal is Dead People!!

You can always say that, though. Stuff very rarely increases in price. What you buy on sale for 50% off today will be 90% off tomorrow. And if you wait long enough you can pick it up for a buck at Goodwill. At some point, you have to bite the bullet and pay what you feel something is worth to you, knowing full well that it will be cheaper later.

And considering the current price points of new and used PSPs, I don't see the Vita going much under a hundred for several years.

#40 knightsmith

knightsmith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

You can always say that, though. Stuff very rarely increases in price. What you buy on sale for 50% off today will be 90% off tomorrow. And if you wait long enough you can pick it up for a buck at Goodwill. At some point, you have to bite the bullet and pay what you feel something is worth to you, knowing full well that it will be cheaper later.

And considering the current price points of new and used PSPs, I don't see the Vita going much under a hundred for several years.

unless sony really just messes up the launch of the PS4! to where the Company is really just out of the market with it... as of right now the controller is killing me its so damn ugly and bulky .. I was looking for something like a mix of the wii-U and xbox.... hell make the vita the controller!!

#41 Japanaman

Japanaman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Except for Half-Price Books, I've never seen lower console prices. I'm really tempted to get a Neo Geo X for around $111.00 after coupon plus tax.