CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22600 replies to this topic

#271 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien $2.50(non-sellable)
Fuel Overdose $1.75 (non-sellable)

I'll take the Runner2 phantom.

Also, what's going on with the DmC Vergil's Downfall DLC? Is it available yet? I think there was something about Gamestop purchasers getting it early or something, but I don't know if that was last week or this week.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#272 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

I'll take the Runner2 phantom.

Also, what's going on with the DmC Vergil's Downfall DLC? Is it available yet? I think there was something about Gamestop purchasers getting it early or something, but I don't know if that was last week or this week.

They were supposed to but it never came and so far the codes not working for those who preordered.

You can see if another resell wants to join so you can make it right now as I don't know when the code will be active. If you wait, the dlc will be priced cheaper as I got the code for cheap.

#273 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:35 AM

They were supposed to but it never came and so far the codes not working for those who preordered.

You can see if another resell wants to join so you can make it right now as I don't know when the code will be active. If you wait, the dlc will be priced cheaper as I got the code for cheap.

Nah, I'm fine with waiting, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed a memo.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#274 fmills15

fmills15

Silent Professional

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:35 AM

I am in a group for a resale with you. Don't forget about me :cry:

#275 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

Dude that chick looks like Chuckie

u havent been buying or playing any games bro, whats wrong?
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#276 ashtonreeves

ashtonreeves

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

SELLING:
Crysis 1
(Resell) - $3.00
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
(Resell) - $2.50

* buy both for $5.00

#277 fettmaster

fettmaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:54 AM

Edit : My gamer card cracks me up. When do you get to see Hitler with 2 mini guns?

Whenever you play Wolfenstein 3D, silly.

#278 Karla

Karla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

So has anyone actually tried the Tomb raider? There's a post right now in the forums from a guy playing it on a separate account with no issues, which would make the 24 hour lock not an issue either if you don't play on Multi

#279 NeloAngelo

NeloAngelo

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

hi cheapass people ^_^ i'm new here, was referred here by a good friend of mine. I'm selling one account and a slot on the other. PM if interested in either, or both, i've yet to set a price on both.

Account #1 (both slots up for sale i don't need this account):
Dino crisis2
Section8: prejudice
M12 deck pack2
M13

Account #2(this is an account still in use and if you want to re-enter in case of unforseen problems please let me know in advance):
Burnout paradise+DLC (includes a toy WTR) NA version
LBP
MKII
DOTP(duels of the planeswalker) unlocks+expansion+avatars+premiums foils (full game not included)
ROAW(record of agarest war) no dlc included
section8 avatars
M12 full game+some foils+deck pack1&3
killzone liberation(PSP mini)
wipeout HD+Fury
Elemental monster -online card game- (no dlc)

as of right now thats all the games i remember. I've not set a price on how much i want but if interested feel free to pm

#280 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

So has anyone actually tried the Tomb raider? There's a post right now in the forums from a guy playing it on a separate account with no issues, which would make the 24 hour lock not an issue either if you don't play on Multi

Can someone verify this? I will be happy to rent the slot from boosted if I can earn trophies on my main account with it. :D
Most titles available as Resell/Phantom/Timeshare with ALL DLC included
•Assassin's Creed 3/4/Brotherhood •Batman Arkham Origins •Battlefield 4 •Borderlands 2
•Call of Duty Black Ops 2 •Darksiders II •DESTINY •Grand Theft Auto V •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LA Noire •LittleBigPlanet Karting •Max Payne 3 •Midnight Club LA •Ni No Kuni
•Red Dead Redemption •Saints Row 3 •Sound Shapes •South Park •Smurfs 2
•Tomb Raider (2013) •Watch Dogs
[ Click here to see the full detailed list ]

#281 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

I have a message into cereal_killerxx about this (he is the current renter). I asked about that. If he is able to play on his normal account then I will be attempting to phantom the account. No harm in trying for those who want singleplayer only. Cereal killer would be one of the phantoms and there will be space for one more. I will first give it to galvatron2k1 since he was the original phantom (also someone not paid back yet). Apollyon wants to play single player only as well so if the phantom process works correctly then he would get a resell spot like normal.

Time will tell.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#282 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

So, are there any other MLB 13 groups around? Just in case things don't work out and I can't join Jlazenby's. If not, I'll make my own right here:

MLB 13

Resell - $20
---
Phantom - $10
1. Cromzz

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#283 joetantobr

joetantobr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

What is this 24 hour lock that I keed reading here?

#284 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

Battlefield 3 Complete phantom!

You get the BF3 game, ALL FIVE DLC packs, Premium assignments/bonuses. Everything (except the shortcut kits) will be yours.

Also included on the account is the Borderlands 2 S.Pass (DLC released thus far).

PM for that or anything else in my sig.
•Assassin's Creed 3/4/Brotherhood •Batman Arkham Origins •Battlefield 4 •Borderlands 2
•Call of Duty Black Ops 2 •Darksiders II •DESTINY •Grand Theft Auto V •Heavy Fire Afghanistan

#285 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Tomb Raider
Spoiler

Tomb Raider (2)
Spoiler

Tomb Raider (3)
Spoiler

Tomb Raider (4)
Spoiler

Tomb Raider (5)
Spoiler

I noticed a few people are in ,multiple groups and have even joined new groups, here is the groups that I am aware of and have been updated with what is posted in the thread. This does not count the 2nd group that boosted02gt made last night.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#286 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Clone when did kero say he'd join my group? I think he already has a spot in a group with jlazenby's friend.

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#287 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC March 12th - $TBA
Sellable - $
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $
1. TheCro

Add yourself if interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:

- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC 3/12 - phantom/rental
- Battlefield 3 + Premium (includes every piece of DLC) - phantom only
- Sound Shapes - sellable/phantom/rental
-
Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

Can you please stop writing in invisible ink :D

White shows up blank on mobile

#288 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

Clone when did kero say he'd join my group? I think he already has a spot in a group with jlazenby's friend.

that was just a possible group, you 2 are the only members that have confirmed they want in the group.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#289 galvatron2k1

galvatron2k1

I'm Broke Bitch!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

I have a message into cereal_killerxx about this (he is the current renter). I asked about that. If he is able to play on his normal account then I will be attempting to phantom the account. No harm in trying for those who want singleplayer only. Cereal killer would be one of the phantoms and there will be space for one more. I will first give it to galvatron2k1 since he was the original phantom (also someone not paid back yet). Apollyon wants to play single player only as well so if the phantom process works correctly then he would get a resell spot like normal.

Time will tell.

I would like to keep my spot but cannot redownload until this evening when I get home from work.

#290 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Tomb Raider

The PSN store TR is DRM-ed up the @$$. System locked for 24 hours, and only can be used on the account bought from. Essentially it can not be GS normally, and all groups have basically disbanded.

Boosted purchased it before the DRM was spotted. He will try to GS it the normal way and we'll see what happens.

#291 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

Looking for a Ni No Kuni Share.. or if people are interested enough we could form a group - we'd get the $10 bonus for buying something above $50.. anyone?

Bump...

#292 EstonianBeast

EstonianBeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Yay, Sleeping Dogs DLC finaly coming out. BTW Is Resistance 3 in the store? I'v been tempted to buy it for months.

Call me EB!

1373669130385.gif

#293 ravenbear

ravenbear

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

Has anyone here put a 1TB drive in their PS3?

Ive read some places to only put 500gb MAX but I kind of wanna spring for the 1TB and just go apeshit buying gameshares. Anyone here have a 1TB and it work fine?

Samsung SpinPoint SATA 5400rpm 8 MB Cache 1 TB 2.5-Inch Hard Drive (M8 HN-M101MBB)

That is the model I put in my PS3 it works fine. No problems at all, it gives me 931 GB of useable space

#294 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

Samsung SpinPoint SATA 5400rpm 8 MB Cache 1 TB 2.5-Inch Hard Drive (M8 HN-M101MBB)

That is the model I put in my PS3 it works fine. No problems at all, it gives me 931 GB of useable space

Thanks man. I posted the question here cuz of your pm. I wanted to see if others have done it too. I'm going to buy the same drive.

One last question: do you have to deactivate all your accounts on your old hdd prior to switching it out then reactivate on the new one? I read on 2 other sites that the account info is actually stored somewhere else and that you dot have to deactivate anything? That you should see all accounts on your new hdd?

#295 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

Thanks man. I posted the question here cuz of your pm. I wanted to see if others have done it too. I'm going to buy the same drive.

One last question: do you have to deactivate all your accounts on your old hdd prior to switching it out then reactivate on the new one? I read on 2 other sites that the account info is actually stored somewhere else and that you dot have to deactivate anything? That you should see all accounts on your new hdd?

If you don't have any older model PS3 then you will have to go back and reactivate the accounts but they don't need to be deactivated. I did this without moving the accounts over just the save data I wanted and it all worked done once I redownloaded the games I wanted.

If you change ps3 systems though you would need to deactivate them first.

Yay, Sleeping Dogs DLC finaly coming out. BTW Is Resistance 3 in the store? I'v been tempted to buy it for months.

Resistance is not on PSN(neither is 1 or 2). If you eventually get a disc copy just remember to not delete the install data for it. (It is a bad idea just to gain around 6GBs of space.)

#296 Setup

Setup

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

UK PSN store has updated. No Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising, etc. In fact I think the only title they got was MLB 13 The Show. Mass Effect 3 and DOA 5 are now free for plus and there is a sale on all God of War titles for one week only.

Tomb Raider (available from 8th March)
Price: £49.99/€59.99

#297 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

So as part of boosted02gt 's group for Tomb Raider, I was able to use my normal account to play the game. I'm starting to wonder if this DRM was perhaps misinterpreted? I'm sure we will end up testing this out more. boosted02gt and I will keep everyone updated.

#298 ohram

ohram

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:33 PM

If Tomb Raider does end up working on other accounts like a normal gameshare, I'd still be interested in a phantom. I have a $10 PSN card waiting in the wings. I'll wait patiently in the rafters to see what happens.
:twoguns:

#299 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

As cereal killer has said the account can be played on your normal main account. I will be trying to phantom the account tonight to cereal killer and galvatron2k1 if they both still want to have the game. This will be experimental of course. It seems like the single player is not locked but maybe the multiplayer is.

I will update later tonight once I know more information. Galvatron will not be home until 6pm EST tonight so I will not know the answer until later regarding this situation. Please do not do any more groups until we have answered this issue.

If the account can work on 2 systems but the lock is on multiplayer only then I would make sure all the groups understand what the deal is with playing.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#300 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

I noticed the seemingly non existent DRM with Tomb Raider also. I made a thread about it here

If any of you post on Neogaf please ask them to verify this. It's (rightfully) getting a lot of shit because of the wording but in reality it doesn't seem too bad.

I haven't checked the 24 hour lock, or if the game will work on multiple consoles.