CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22600 replies to this topic

#4351 MyCatEdwin

MyCatEdwin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

Still have Bioshock Infinite resell for $16. PM.

#4352 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

AC3 resell - $10
ACR resell - $5

#4353 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Resell of Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut available. $13.33.

#4354 Sengez

Sengez

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

Anyone selling a MK9 slot? PM!

#4355 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

So I buy the game, and send the info to both phantoms. Both of whom have been around for a long time with positive feedback. They both msg me back they are done. I log in to find the account was reset and the resell slots are taken as well. FFS, it's seriously pathetic that someone would do this. Fuck

I strongly advise all hosts to give the info to one phantom at a time, and use different PW, so it is blatantly obvious who is the thief in the future.
Originally Posted by clonesniper666 Posted Image
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (3)

$
1. tigerlust
2. UNC50522
--------------
$
1. hestar
2. heavyd2244

Personally, i've never heard of heavyd2244 until seeing someone added them to the gshare library. At first i thought they were HeavyD4life, but then realized they were not. i'd begin investigating whatever shares/acct info in the library was shared by both parties. Also any accounts purchased where they are shareholders.
For the record, i've never dealt with heavyd2244, but i have with hestar for years without any problem. I've actually been doing the 1 phantom at a time dl when i host. feels right.

Edited by iwarboY, 01 May 2013 - 02:47 PM.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#4356 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

Zombie Tycoon II having fun with the game.

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Fibbage  $0.58 (PS3) Deus Ex:Director's Cut $1.50

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4357 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

[/I]
Personally, i've never heard of heavyd2244 until seeing someone added them to the gshare library. At first i thought they were HeavyD4life, but then realized they were not. i'd begin investigating whatever shares/acct info in the library was shared by both parties. Also any accounts purchased where they are shareholders.
For the record, i've never dealt with heavyd2244, but i have with hestar for years without any problem. I've actually been doing the 1 phantom at a time dl when i host. feels right.

This is what I was thinking, I've never seen either of the 2 gamesharing but hestar is actually active on the forums and has a lot more feedback, doesn't neccasarily mean its heavyd2244, but that's who I'd be puttin my money on

#4358 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

[/I]

Thanks for the vouch,I wouldn't ruin my rep on this site,especially over blood dragon.
Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#4359 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Resell
1. kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
Phantom $2.50

Game has been purchased. Add yourself if interested.

i'd be happy to purchase a phant for tigerlust if he'd like one, or half the price for another resell.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#4360 Strange

Strange

Little Blimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

Would anyone be interested in a Pinball Arcade non-Pro complete DLC group? I think it's up to 11 table packs now at $5 each.

Also up for a Thomas share if anyone else has interest.

Regarding Thomas, I got you.

#4361 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

i'd be happy to purchase a phant for tigerlust if he'd like one, or half the price for another resell.

Great CAG here! :applause: I'll buy the other for UNC50522 since he won't be getting his slot either

#4362 GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX

Trophy Obsessionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

I have one slot open for 30 days access for EU PS+
Expires May 30th

You can DL April's/May content

You have access to

Okami HD
F1 Race All-Stars
Motorstorm Apocalypse
inFamous 2
Hitman Absolution
Thomas Was Alone
Catherine
etc.

Any offers?

Also jlazenby1 I sent the money for Ass Creed III Season Pass Phantom

boosted when would you like me to send money for Fuse/Deadpool?
Posted Image

#4363 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

I have one slot open for 30 days access for EU PS+
Expires May 30th

You can DL April's/May content

You have access to

Okami HD
F1 Race All-Stars
Motorstorm Apocalypse
inFamous 2
Hitman Absolution
Thomas Was Alone
Catherine
etc.

Any offers?

Also jlazenby1 I sent the money for Ass Creed III Season Pass Phantom

i'm pretty sure NeloAngelo has a few EU plus monthly codes available, maybe he can add them(if they stack?)and both of you can share the account?

iwarboy.png549785.png

#4364 GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX

Trophy Obsessionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

i'm pretty sure NeloAngelo has a few EU plus monthly codes available, maybe he can add them(if they stack?)and both of you can share the account?

EU PS+ Codes don't stack

I wasn't looking at any money, just some DLC or an old game with trophies I hadn't played

If no offers, I'll just give the info to a friend, but he always moans about his slow speeds... even though he's getting access to free games >_<

I have PS+ EU for free since November, keep creating a new account every month and use a new code and keep overlapping

Edited by GraveRobberX, 01 May 2013 - 04:30 PM.

Posted Image

#4365 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

I'd be interested in a resell slot.

Let's get this party started than

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50
Posted Image

#4366 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

I will send you a pm about this. Give me a little bit because I am gone for a little while.

#4367 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

I strongly advise all hosts to give the info to one phantom at a time, and use different PW, so it is blatantly obvious who is the thief in the future.

I always try to do this, but lately so many people (especially resells) want the game faster than possible. If resells were willing to wait the extra day it would make a things like this much easier to do.

#4368 HyeVltg3

HyeVltg3

Needs Mo Gameshare

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

Guess it becomes obvious it all comes down to what you need more of; safety or speed of the share.
Double passwords for phantoms is a smart idea, but, Hopefully we only do this with NEW GS CAG-ers =P

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50

Add me pwease.
Is it considered lazy when you have the Disc, but WANT to purchase the DL version...so you dont need to keep switching discs?

Also if anyone is starting up a Dark Arisen GS, please add me to Phantom! (PM of course)
I have the Disc, but holy moly the disc reading sounds is...sooo frequent and noticeable, especially since the Loading screens are super quiet!... =P

Still [PS3] Looking For:

Spoiler
PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

Edited by HyeVltg3, 01 May 2013 - 06:32 PM.

HyeVltg3.png

ヽ(^Д^)ノ

#4369 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Guess it becomes obvious it all comes down to what you need more of; safety or speed of the share.
Double passwords for phantoms is a smart idea, but, Hopefully we only do this with NEW GS CAG-ers =P

This is exactly what i do. just makes hosting easier and more organized.

iwarboy.png549785.png

#4370 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (2)

$16.66
1. GogetaSS4
--------------
$8.34
1. whitnom4
2. m_m23

Still need one more Resell...

So I buy the game, and send the info to both phantoms. Both of whom have been around for a long time with positive feedback. They both msg me back they are done. I log in to find the account was reset and the resell slots are taken as well. FFS, it's seriously pathetic that someone would do this. Fuck

*Edit* Actually on second thought I have been in a couple groups with Heavyd2244 so I retract my statement I don't know who is at fault.

Edited by GogetaSS4, 01 May 2013 - 08:12 PM.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#4371 Remoe

Remoe

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50

Shouldn't that be Resell $6.66 and Phantom $3.33?
Posted Image

#4372 heavyd2244

heavyd2244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

Why would I steal a $15 game? I would have more to lose than gain. I joined about 10 or so groups and I'm not about to start scamming now. I rented a lot of games from Amir on gametz. And returned all of them. I'm not going to burn a bridge here. But from the looks of it I already have.

#4373 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Why would I steal a $15 game? I would have more to lose than gain. I joined about 10 or so groups and I'm not about to start scamming now. I rented a lot of games from Amir on gametz. And returned all of them. I'm not going to burn a bridge here. But from the looks of it I already have.

Well, someone did something.

#4374 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

I think tiger is just trying to get to the bottom of things. Personally, this should have been handled behind closed doors until it was resolved. Then Tiger should have come to the group with what he found out. Now both people have had their integrity called into question.
Hester jumped on first and said he didn't do it. Also he had people that vouched that they have worked with him before.
Now heavyD is automatically presumed as the culprit over this. Automatic blackball by the group without actually being able to prove that he did anything wrong here.

Just my opinion but it should be handled through PM until Tiger finds out exactly what happened.

#4375 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

I personally noticed that you had been more active in gamesharing than Hestar had even in the 3 threads I have been active in. I also thought that I had sold and/or bought a game from you before.

#4376 m_m23

m_m23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

I personally noticed that you had been more active in gamesharing than Hestar had even in the 3 threads I have been active in. I also thought that I had sold and/or bought a game from you before.

Also I just hosted a share group with him for tales of graces f with him as one of the resells...

#4377 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

I think tiger is just trying to get to the bottom of things. Personally, this should have been handled behind closed doors until it was resolved. Then Tiger should have come to the group with what he found out. Now both people have had their integrity called into question.
Hester jumped on first and said he didn't do it. Also he had people that vouched that they have worked with him before.
Now heavyD is automatically presumed as the culprit over this. Automatic blackball by the group without actually being able to prove that he did anything wrong here.

Just my opinion but it should be handled through PM until Tiger finds out exactly what happened.

Edit : I have not had either member in any of my groups so I am trying to be unbiased here.

#4378 HyeVltg3

HyeVltg3

Needs Mo Gameshare

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (2)

$16.66
1. GogetaSS4
2. HyeVltg3
--------------
$8.34
1. whitnom4
2. m_m23

Still need one more Resell...

If this resell slot is still open tomorrow morning. I'm chucking a PSN card in.
GogetaSS4, if I can get a PSN 50 mind if I give you the code for all payments, and the group sends the equivalent to my PP? you can still host, just this way is the fastest way to complete the group.
if not, I'm throwing in a PSN 20.

GS Groups Hosting:

BLACK OPS 2
$20
---------------
$10
1. SillyWilly1718
2. Sengez

DEAD SPACE 3 + AWAKENED DLC
$23.34
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$11.67
1. andre.ars
(2 resells- 34.99/resell)

BLACK OPS 2 SEASON PASS (Phantoms only pay for Map Packs released)
$??.??
1. HyeVltg3
2. Dannykillzombies
---------------
$?.??
1. Apollyon
2. DAWG26

BO2 Season pass completed.

Edited by HyeVltg3, 01 May 2013 - 08:15 PM.

HyeVltg3.png

ヽ(^Д^)ノ

#4379 heavyd2244

heavyd2244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

It was Rainbow Moon back in July. I was a phantom.

#4380 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

If this resell slot is still open tomorrow morning. I'm chucking a PSN card in.
GogetaSS4, if I can get a PSN 50 mind if I give you the code for all payments, and the group sends the equivalent to my PP? you can still host, just this way is the fastest way to complete the group.
if not, I'm throwing in a PSN 20.

I don't care either way works. I just wanna play this game sir.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png