• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22918 replies to this topic

#4351 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

i already beat it a while ago, its good though

Yeah, I almost beat it on the 360 but don't play my 360 much anymore so I'm trying to snag it on Vita or PS3. Sigma 1+ was playable but I'd rather play with 60fps. The vita version hasn't ever been sold on my local classifieds and ebay/amazon/gamestop it still goes for $35+.
Posted Image

#4352 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

I have a 30 day trial I'm going to use to get Catherine tomorrow. It's a dummy account I'm making for the sole purpose of playing that one game until my pre-order arrives.

If any one of the trusted CAG's want to play the game, just let me know and I'll send the account details after I've downloaded it on my end :)

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#4353 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

If you mean game progress...thats dependent on save files. so as long as you keep the save data, you're fine.

If you meant the timer on full game trials, they begin to tick when you start the game and continue to tick even when not in use =( lost many games because I'd DL them, and then be able to play for like ~20mins before my attention was required elsewhere...then when I came back to play the next time, my trial had expired.

no sure why'd you bring up PS+ if you meant demo trails.... if the full game uses the demo save then thats the only exception when continuing progress.

Sorry, I meant those one-hour full game trials. If I started a game like Far Cry 3 and its one-hour trial, used it, and then got the game on a gameshare account, can I continue from where I left off in the full game trial?

fekhvr.jpg

#4354 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

Sorry, I meant those one-hour full game trials. If I started a game like Far Cry 3 and its one-hour trial, used it, and then got the game on a gameshare account, can I continue from where I left off in the full game trial?

Yes, your save file from those trials transfers to any version of the game in the same territory, buy the game disc or digital and the save file will work, as long as it's not the US version of one and UK version of another.
Posted Image

#4355 Raiborg

Raiborg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

I have a 30 day trial I'm going to use to get Catherine tomorrow. It's a dummy account I'm making for the sole purpose of playing that one game until my pre-order arrives.

If any one of the trusted CAG's want to play the game, just let me know and I'll send the account details after I've downloaded it on my end :)

You fool, activate it before the store updates tomorrow so you can get Okami and whatever else will be leaving.

Yes, as long as you still have the save data.

#4356 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

I have a phantom of Tomb Raider for $5 that was being saved for DAWG26, but if I get no response within a few hours then it is up for sale. PM me if interested.

#4357 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

I have a phantom of Tomb Raider for $5 that was being saved for DAWG26, but if I get no response within a few hours then it is up for sale. PM me if interested.

I'll take it, PM me as soon as I can pay you unless he finally replies, obviously.
Posted Image

#4358 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

You fool, activate it before the store updates tomorrow so you can get Okami and whatever else will be leaving.

Yes, as long as you still have the save data.

Don't really care for anything else as I won't have the time to play them. I did contemplate downloading okami but realistically who's gonna complete all the games within 30 days.

Nevertheless I'll get to it so it's on my downloads list for whomever.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#4359 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

Deadly Premonition (12 gb)

Sellable $13.33

1. Turk (host)

Phantom $6.67

1. jlazenby1

Account is made, game has been bought. Just awaiting payment, immediate download!

I'm in, looks interesting lol

#4360 frombrknwings

frombrknwings

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

ill buy a phantom as well

Sellable $13.33

1. Turk (host)

Phantom $6.67

2.frombrknwings

Account is made, game has been bought. Just awaiting payment, immediate download!

Posted Image

#4361 jrsmaster411

jrsmaster411

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

I'd like a share of it. Been dying to play it for a long time.

#4362 NeloAngelo

NeloAngelo

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

Temp Resellable phantom of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen [ hosted by: Boostedgt] Pm offers T_T. If it's ok with boost i'd let people barrow it, i.e like a temp trade.

#4363 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

Selling Uncharted and Uncharted 2 GOTY $8 OBO PM me

#4364 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

Muchos gracias all.

fekhvr.jpg

#4365 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

Always looking for PS4&Vita friends!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:55 PM

One resell left!

Sellable $13.33

1. Turk (host)

Phantom $6.67

1. jlazenby1
2. frombrknwings

Account is made, game has been bought. Just awaiting payment, immediate download! *well... once the phantoms finish it'll be immediate...*

Selling: Sly 3 (PS Vita) Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) We're The Millers (UV from blu-ray) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#4366 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

I'd like a share of it. Been dying to play it for a long time.

Yeah sure. I'll pm you the details tomorrow once I get it downloading on my end.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#4367 rpg

rpg

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons trophy list.

http://www.xbox360ac...s/achievements/

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4368 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

I bet you want to play Far Cry Blood Dragon RPG. Well too bad, your pm box is full.

EDIT: Man this game is soooo much fun, it's a shame you can't be playing this :)

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#4369 MyCatEdwin

MyCatEdwin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

Still have Bioshock Infinite resell for $16 PM

#4370 Cak

Cak

Tired Of The Man Children In The GS Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

Still have Bioshock Infinite resell for $16 PM

I'll trade you.

#4371 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

Always looking for PS4&Vita friends!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

One resell left!

Sellable $13.33

1. Turk (host)

Phantom $6.67

1. jlazenby1
2. frombrknwings

Account is made, game has been bought. Just awaiting payment, immediate download! *well... once the phantoms finish it'll be immediate...*

#4372 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

Two free phantoms for Battlefield 1943 *counting PMs only* (also comes with onslaught dlc for bad company 2 for some reason.)

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#4373 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

Anyone want to trade something for my Borderlands 2 resell?

Looking for Saints Row The Third if anyone has it or a list of what you'd trade for it. Otherwise I'll sell for $8

#4374 kakuzuaff

kakuzuaff

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

Trade my NFSMW pm with the game

#4375 mrcheeses

mrcheeses

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

Does anyone have the DoA5 DLCs, or does anyone want to start a group for them?

image016.jpg

#4376 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

Anyone have a Far Cry Blood Dragon resell that's available immediately? I'm so impatient.

#4377 SmoothJazz

SmoothJazz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:02 AM

Ok guys now i'm only looking for Hot Shots Golf (phantom). I don't want want Altier Ayesha and All sta battle royale.

#4378 ₮ℹℊ€®

₮ℹℊ€®

La Vita is Loco

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:12 AM

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (3)

Spoiler

So I buy the game, and send the info to both phantoms. Both of whom have been around for a long time with positive feedback. They both msg me back they are done. I log in to find the account was reset and the resell slots are taken as well. FFS, it's seriously pathetic that someone would do this. Fuck

I strongly advise all hosts to give the info to one phantom at a time, and use different PW, so it is blatantly obvious who is the thief in the future.

Edited by TigerLust, 01 May 2013 - 05:23 AM.

Resell/Phantom/Timeshare •Ass.Creed 3+All DLC, Sorcery •Ass.Creed4 •Ass.Creed Bro+DLC
•COD:BO2+Season Pass+bonuses •COD: MW3 All DLC •GOW Ascension Online •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LBP Karting+karts/costumes •Max Payne 3 •Machinarium PS3 •Ni No Kuni, Jet Set Radio
•Rockstar Collection (GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption)
•Remember Me •Saints Row 3 Complete (US or German) •Smurfs 2 •Star Wars FU DLC •Tomb Raider (2013)

Timeshare Only •Borderlands2+DLC, SoundShapes+DLC •Max Payne 3+All DLC •Walking Dead Ep. 1 + 400 Days

#4379 m_m23

m_m23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:15 AM

Ok guys now i'm only looking for Hot Shots Golf (phantom). I don't want want Altier Ayesha and All sta battle royale.

I will take your phantom slot of Altier Ayesha, luv2rocku.

#4380 SmoothJazz

SmoothJazz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:21 AM

I will take your phantom slot of Altier Ayesha, luv2rocku.

Ok.