CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22921 replies to this topic

#4381 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:29 AM

So I buy the game, and send the info to both phantoms. Both of whom have been around for a long time with positive feedback. They both msg me back they are done. I log in to find the account was reset and the resell slots are taken as well. FFS, it's seriously pathetic that someone would do this. Fuck

I strongly advise all hosts to give the info to one phantom at a time, and use different PW, so it is blatantly obvious who is the thief in the future.

Over a $15 game too? wtf.

#4382 whitnom4

whitnom4

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:36 AM

Over a $15 game too? wtf.

times are harder then we thought i guess...

#4383 m_m23

m_m23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

I guess so lol

Not to jump to conclusions but to jump to conclusions I see heavy has been a member since 2004 but only has 17 posts.

Then again it shows Hestar is online browsing this very thread! Why has he not responded! Dammit man SAY SOMETHING!

Oh the suspense.

Please keep in mind only one is guilty unless the account was hacked, highly unlikely, but yeah that's pretty sad...hopefully the guilty party will confess, I know I can dream though right...

#4384 Jaskull

Jaskull

Satellaview!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:34 AM

Would anyone be interested in a Pinball Arcade non-Pro complete DLC group? I think it's up to 11 table packs now at $5 each.

Also up for a Thomas share if anyone else has interest.

#4385 StarShadow

StarShadow

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

Anyone interested in sharing some Everybody Dance Digital songs? The game is free but songs are $2.49 each. Looking to buy 9-10 songs which will be $25, split between 2 people it's $12.50 each (or less if we get phantoms). The game is the best use of the Move Controller I've seen ever and it's actually a really fun game. I don't normally dance but this is a fun workout game and I might as well get some use out of the Move.

Edited by StarShadow, 01 May 2013 - 09:30 AM.

#4386 Emoney244

Emoney244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

We should start a group. Who's interested in this?

I'd be interested in a resell slot.

Emoney244.png

tumblr_mz0fod5myP1r66dluo4_r2_400.gif

Cmon Sega stop publishing Hatsune Miku. Publish a real man's game. 

#4387 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

Anyone have a Far Cry Blood Dragon resell that's available immediately? I'm so impatient.

Wanna start a group? I'm down for a resell

#4388 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

Wanna start a group? I'm down for a resell

Nah I'm already paid for a group I just wanted it asap. I'll just wait now.

#4389 Nephilim83

Nephilim83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

So, Deadly Premonition's still freaking awesome. Love that Twin Peaks vibe.

#4390 StarShadow

StarShadow

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

Willing to split any Everybody Dance digital songs or packs. Just PM me.

#4391 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

I will try to update this based on all the posts over the last couple of pages

****Upcoming Speculative Groups****

Normal Style groups

Metro Last Light - 5/14/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Spoiler

GRID 2 - 5/28/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Spoiler

Dead Pool - 6/25/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Spoiler

Modified Resellable/Phantom groups

Fuse Group B - May 30th Release Date
Spoiler

Metro Last Light - 5/14/2013 Release Date - Pending Digital Release
Spoiler

FILLED Outstanding and Upcoming Normal Groups
Spoiler

FILLED Special Resell Phantom Groups
Spoiler

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#4392 MyCatEdwin

MyCatEdwin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

Still have Bioshock Infinite resell for $16. PM.

#4393 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

AC3 resell - $10
ACR resell - $5

#4394 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

My backlog is bigger than yours!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Resell of Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut available. $13.33.

#4395 Sengez

Sengez

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

Anyone selling a MK9 slot? PM!

#4396 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

So I buy the game, and send the info to both phantoms. Both of whom have been around for a long time with positive feedback. They both msg me back they are done. I log in to find the account was reset and the resell slots are taken as well. FFS, it's seriously pathetic that someone would do this. Fuck

I strongly advise all hosts to give the info to one phantom at a time, and use different PW, so it is blatantly obvious who is the thief in the future.
Originally Posted by clonesniper666 Posted Image
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (3)

$
1. tigerlust
2. UNC50522
--------------
$
1. hestar
2. heavyd2244

Personally, i've never heard of heavyd2244 until seeing someone added them to the gshare library. At first i thought they were HeavyD4life, but then realized they were not. i'd begin investigating whatever shares/acct info in the library was shared by both parties. Also any accounts purchased where they are shareholders.
For the record, i've never dealt with heavyd2244, but i have with hestar for years without any problem. I've actually been doing the 1 phantom at a time dl when i host. feels right.

Edited by iwarboY, 01 May 2013 - 02:47 PM.

549785.png

"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#4397 rpg

rpg

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

Zombie Tycoon II having fun with the game.

davey.gifGS Selling-LBP2 DC Dlc $2-R, Blacklist $5 -P, Blackgate $6.67, Lords of Shadow 2 +Fate $10-P PMinsane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifBen 10: Omniverse 2 $4.46-R or TimeShare  2014 Completed Games

#4398 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

[/I]
Personally, i've never heard of heavyd2244 until seeing someone added them to the gshare library. At first i thought they were HeavyD4life, but then realized they were not. i'd begin investigating whatever shares/acct info in the library was shared by both parties. Also any accounts purchased where they are shareholders.
For the record, i've never dealt with heavyd2244, but i have with hestar for years without any problem. I've actually been doing the 1 phantom at a time dl when i host. feels right.

This is what I was thinking, I've never seen either of the 2 gamesharing but hestar is actually active on the forums and has a lot more feedback, doesn't neccasarily mean its heavyd2244, but that's who I'd be puttin my money on

#4399 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

[/I]

Thanks for the vouch,I wouldn't ruin my rep on this site,especially over blood dragon.
Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#4400 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Resell
1. kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
Phantom $2.50

Game has been purchased. Add yourself if interested.

i'd be happy to purchase a phant for tigerlust if he'd like one, or half the price for another resell.

549785.png

"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#4401 Strange

Strange

Little Blimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

Would anyone be interested in a Pinball Arcade non-Pro complete DLC group? I think it's up to 11 table packs now at $5 each.

Also up for a Thomas share if anyone else has interest.

Regarding Thomas, I got you.

#4402 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

i'd be happy to purchase a phant for tigerlust if he'd like one, or half the price for another resell.

Great CAG here! :applause: I'll buy the other for UNC50522 since he won't be getting his slot either

#4403 GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX

Trophy Obsessionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

I have one slot open for 30 days access for EU PS+
Expires May 30th

You can DL April's/May content

You have access to

Okami HD
F1 Race All-Stars
Motorstorm Apocalypse
inFamous 2
Hitman Absolution
Thomas Was Alone
Catherine
etc.

Any offers?

Also jlazenby1 I sent the money for Ass Creed III Season Pass Phantom

boosted when would you like me to send money for Fuse/Deadpool?
Posted Image

#4404 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

I have one slot open for 30 days access for EU PS+
Expires May 30th

You can DL April's/May content

You have access to

Okami HD
F1 Race All-Stars
Motorstorm Apocalypse
inFamous 2
Hitman Absolution
Thomas Was Alone
Catherine
etc.

Any offers?

Also jlazenby1 I sent the money for Ass Creed III Season Pass Phantom

i'm pretty sure NeloAngelo has a few EU plus monthly codes available, maybe he can add them(if they stack?)and both of you can share the account?

549785.png

#4405 GraveRobberX

GraveRobberX

Trophy Obsessionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

i'm pretty sure NeloAngelo has a few EU plus monthly codes available, maybe he can add them(if they stack?)and both of you can share the account?

EU PS+ Codes don't stack

I wasn't looking at any money, just some DLC or an old game with trophies I hadn't played

If no offers, I'll just give the info to a friend, but he always moans about his slow speeds... even though he's getting access to free games >_<

I have PS+ EU for free since November, keep creating a new account every month and use a new code and keep overlapping

Edited by GraveRobberX, 01 May 2013 - 04:30 PM.

Posted Image

#4406 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

I'd be interested in a resell slot.

Let's get this party started than

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50
Posted Image

#4407 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

I will send you a pm about this. Give me a little bit because I am gone for a little while.

#4408 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

I always try to do this, but lately so many people (especially resells) want the game faster than possible. If resells were willing to wait the extra day it would make a things like this much easier to do.

#4409 HyeVltg3

HyeVltg3

Needs Mo Gameshare

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

Guess it becomes obvious it all comes down to what you need more of; safety or speed of the share.
Double passwords for phantoms is a smart idea, but, Hopefully we only do this with NEW GS CAG-ers =P

Let's get this party started than

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resell $7.50
1. TylDurden
2. Emoney244
Phantom $2.50

Add me pwease.
Is it considered lazy when you have the Disc, but WANT to purchase the DL version...so you dont need to keep switching discs?

Also if anyone is starting up a Dark Arisen GS, please add me to Phantom! (PM of course)
I have the Disc, but holy moly the disc reading sounds is...sooo frequent and noticeable, especially since the Loading screens are super quiet!... =P

Still [PS3] Looking For:

Spoiler
PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

Edited by HyeVltg3, 01 May 2013 - 06:32 PM.

HyeVltg3.png

RESELL/PHANTOMS 4 SALE: Battlefield 3 PremiumBorderlands 2Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season PassCall of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate EditionSaints Row: The Third The Full Package

#4410 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Guess it becomes obvious it all comes down to what you need more of; safety or speed of the share.
Double passwords for phantoms is a smart idea, but, Hopefully we only do this with NEW GS CAG-ers =P

This is exactly what i do. just makes hosting easier and more organized.

549785.png