Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Bundle

$5.67
1. captaintek3304
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$2.83
1. emoney244
2. TheSporkWithin

Guys I am gonna either have to drop from it unless you guys can wait till late Saturday/Early Sunday to complete the group. I will be gone for a day and will only have access to my phone so I don't wanna try to host the group from there.

Just reply if you want to wait or I can drop out.

I'd rather just wait.

Emoney244.png

FACSHtO.png

RIP Video games 

#7773 StarShadow

StarShadow

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

Have the following accounts for sale at a discount:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Save $1 on Resells and $0.50 on Phantoms)

$4.00 - Resell 1 -

$4.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.00 - Phantom 1 - rams81

$2.00 - Phantom 2 -Dtrain12

Ill take 1, thanks

PMs sent for the phantoms for this.

For Sale/Rent (PM for Rental Prices)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (PHTM) - $2 //// XCOM Enemy Within (RS) - $10 //// FarCry Classic (RS) - $2.75

Aquapazza (RS) - $4 //// Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (RS) - $10 //// Agarest Generations of War 2 (RS) - $8

QuantumMercury.png

#7774 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

So The Last of Us is 24 GB. Who won then?

I had 23.5

fekhvr.jpg

#7775 SmoothJazz

SmoothJazz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:45 PM

So The Last of Us is 24 GB. Who won then?

I had 23.5

If they are going with the UK version then I have won it but still no free slot for me yet :-)

#7776 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

Last Of Us 

$20
1. Cwinters

--------------
$10

1. galvatron2k1
2.Foxx

#7777 rpg

rpg

Team Argentina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

NEW: We've addressed the autosave issue, it was related to servers on our end. Please quit to XMB and restart the game. SP and MP are OK to play!

RE #TheLastofUs autosave - we'll have an update to share with you in a few minutes.

https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.pngramoscelebrates-2.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#7778 Polaris1001

Polaris1001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

Edit: Oops rpg already posted about it. I guess we can't remove posts on the new CAG?

Naughty Dog just tweeted that the Autosave issue has been fixed.

http://www.twitter.c...591249148985344

Posted Image

#7779 HyeVltg3

HyeVltg3

Needs Mo Gameshare

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

Final Fantasy XIII-2 

Resells : $5.66

1. KuHLiiDE

2. HyeVltg3

Phantoms : $2.83

1. GinnTokki

Im in. price dropped to 16.99

#7780 GinnTokki

GinnTokki

CLG Seraph #1 Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

Really? I went to the store and it still shows up as $19.99. The DLC bundle is $16.99. You may have mixed the two up, or possibly my PSN store isn't up to date. 

Im in. price dropped to 16.99

Final Fantasy XIII-2 

Resells : $5.66

1. KuHLiiDE

2. HyeVltg3

Phantoms : $2.83

1. GinnTokki

#7781 jester695

jester695

Trader to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:02 PM

Anyone know if there is some kind of issue with the notification system/settings since the forum has changed? I'm now getting an email every single time someone replies to this thread (or any others I have posted in), rather than like before where I would get one email.....then no more until I actually clicked the link to come to the thread to catch up on what I missed.

I woke up this morning and had my inbox flooded. I have the option set to the "daily digest" frequency for followed thread notifications.

#7782 Revanchist

Revanchist

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

Anyone know if there is some kind of issue with the notification system/settings since the forum has changed? I'm now getting an email every single time someone replies to this thread (or any others I have posted in), rather than like before where I would get one email.....then no more until I actually clicked the link to come to the thread to catch up on what I missed.

I woke up this morning and had my inbox flooded. I have the option set to the "daily digest" frequency for followed thread notifications.

There should be an option (check box) on whether you want to receive emails. Default had them all turned on for me so I had to go to My Settings and change them.

Revanchist1.png

#7783 YourCheapGamer

YourCheapGamer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

Buying a Phantom of The Last of Us.

#7784 jester695

jester695

Trader to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

There should be an option (check box) on whether you want to receive emails. Default had them all turned on for me so I had to go to My Settings and change them.

Well yes, I know that part. But it never used to be just those two choices.....zero emails...or 75 a day.

#7785 Raiborg

Raiborg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

Well yes, I know that part. But it never used to be just those two choices.....zero emails...or 75 a day.

You can change it so you only receive emails when you receive a private message.

#7786 jester695

jester695

Trader to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

You can change it so you only receive emails when you receive a private message.

Yes, I'm aware. Thanks for the responses fellas, but you're missing the point of my question. I know very well I can turn off thread-reply notification emails altogether. That's not what I'm trying to do..........

There used to be an option for getting one email from a thread, just saying that there were new replies to that thread. No more emails would come in regarding that specific thread until I logged onto that exact thread again. That option has "reset" or something when the site changed format. I want to get that setting back and am simply asking if anyone knows how to do that.

#7787 Revanchist

Revanchist

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

Yes, I'm aware. Thanks for the responses fellas, but you're missing the point of my question. I know very well I can turn off thread-reply notification emails altogether. That's not what I'm trying to do..........

There used to be an option for getting one email from a thread, just saying that there were new replies to that thread. No more emails would come in regarding that specific thread until I logged onto that exact thread again. That option has "reset" or something when the site changed format. I want to get that setting back and am simply asking if anyone knows how to do that.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. You should try asking on the CAG 3.0 thread. Someone might be able to help you over there. Wish I could have been more help.

Revanchist1.png

#7788 StarShadow

StarShadow

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Have the following accounts for sale at a discount:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Save $1 on Resells )

$4.00 - Resell 1 -

$4.00 - Resell 2 -

Jeopardy (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 - GraveRobberX

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

Supercar Challenge (Save $2 on Resell and $1 on Phantom)

$3.00 - Resell 1 -

$3.00 - Resell 2 -

$1.50 - Phantom 1 -

$1.50 - Phantom 2 -

Wheel of Fortune (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 -

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

All are super easy and quick games for trophies if you car about that.  It was the main reason I bought them.

For Sale/Rent (PM for Rental Prices)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (PHTM) - $2 //// XCOM Enemy Within (RS) - $10 //// FarCry Classic (RS) - $2.75

Aquapazza (RS) - $4 //// Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (RS) - $10 //// Agarest Generations of War 2 (RS) - $8

QuantumMercury.png

#7789 Revanchist

Revanchist

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Also has anyone experienced slow download speed for the last of us?

Revanchist1.png

#7790 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

Looking for Phantom or Slot of TLOU. I can only pay in Amazon Credit, message me as soon as possible. :)

#7791 perezbros

perezbros

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

Also has anyone experienced slow download speed for the last of us?

Yes. It intermittenly gets stuck  sometimes. If your restart the game it should fix that.

#7792 darkpal245

darkpal245

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

Last Of Us 

$20
1. Cwinters

--------------
$10

1. galvatron2k1
2.Foxx

I'll take the resell spot if it's still open and host if needed.

Selling

PS Vita 3G/Wifi - $150 (Like New)

$10 & $20 PSN

#7793 GinnTokki

GinnTokki

CLG Seraph #1 Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

Just need one more FF13-2 Phantom.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 

Resells : $6.66

1. KuHLiiDE

2. HyeVltg3(host)

Phantoms : $3.33

1. GinnTokki

Also need BL2 group filled up ASAP if it's going to happen. I'm hosting. 

Borderlands 2 (need this filled up by 6/17 to go with E3 plus sale): 

Phantoms $3.33

1. GinnTokki(host)

Also I'm selling a phantom of my main account. Includes : 

PlayStation Plus until May 2014 with the following games :from plus. 

Uncharted 3

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Little Big planet 2

Little big planet Karting

Super Street Fighter 4

King of Fighters 13

Sleeping Dogs

Demon's Souls

Darksiders

Spec Ops : The Line

Vanquish

Deus EX HUMAN revolution

ratchet and clank all 4 one

Disgaea 3 (VITA)

BlazBlue Continuum Shit Evtend (VITA)

Gravity Rush (VITA)

UNcharted Golden Abyss (VITA)

Megaman Maverick Hunter X 

Knytt Underground

Zombie Tycoon

The Cave

Quantum Conundrum

Malicious

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny

Labyrinth legends

Dungeon Defenders

Tekken 6

machinarioum

wipeout 20148

guardians of Middle earth

anomaly warzone earth

foosball 2012

NBA JAM on fire edition 

megaman 9 and 10

payday the heist

The account also has the following non plus items

Sonic Adventure 2 full game

Persona 3 FES

Far Cry 3 predator pack and uplay passport

PM me if interested in my acc. Add yourself to the groups you'd like to join as well. 

Also please check my sig for games I'm interested in getting a share of.

#7794 Htowngamer

Htowngamer

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

Anyone game sharing bo2? I had to sell my cd copy because it kept crashing my system I heard the digital copy works on the old models though I have revolution dlc,bf3 online pass, or ill just pay 20 via PayPal for it. Message me

I will go in with somebody for "last of us" also. I'm new to this I just found out from a friend who gameshared his online pass with me.

#7795 GinnTokki

GinnTokki

CLG Seraph #1 Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

Anyone game sharing bo2? I had to sell my cd copy because it kept crashing my system I heard the digital copy works on the old models though I have revolution dlc,bf3 online pass, or ill just pay 20 via PayPal for it. Message me

I will go in with somebody for "last of us" also. I'm new to this I just found out from a friend who gameshared his online pass with me.

No point in including BF3 online pass, as it's free for everyone now on the PSN store.

Just need one more FF13-2 Phantom in our group. $3.33

1. KuHLiiDE

2. HyeVltg3(host)

Phantoms : $3.33

1. GinnTokki

#7796 snakeybro

snakeybro

Xbro 4 lyfe dawg

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

US download size for Last of Us- 26 gb

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Transformers: Rise of Dark Spark. Sniper Elite 3, Blue Estate, Valiant Hearts, Towerfall, Guacamelee! STE, Resogun

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Splinter Cell: Blacklist   :xb1: EA UFC,Titanfall, Guacamelee! STE, Sixty Second Shooter Prime

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#7797 Revanchist

Revanchist

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

US download size for Last of Us- 26 gb

Sure? It says 27gb on the US SEN/PSN store.

https://store.sonyen...HELASTOFUSDIG01

Revanchist1.png

#7798 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:18 AM

nuh uhh , says 27  :baby:

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#7799 snakeybro

snakeybro

Xbro 4 lyfe dawg

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

nuh uhh , says 27  :baby:

lollol.  when u got the game installed on your ps3, press triangle on it and look how big the game is :P

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Transformers: Rise of Dark Spark. Sniper Elite 3, Blue Estate, Valiant Hearts, Towerfall, Guacamelee! STE, Resogun

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Splinter Cell: Blacklist   :xb1: EA UFC,Titanfall, Guacamelee! STE, Sixty Second Shooter Prime

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#7800 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

What are you guys doing posting here instead of playing?! lol

Usuyami.png