• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

Two PSN Accounts [Resell]  (Has GTA V)

Spoiler
My Second PSN is a UK psn account-

Asking for $5 [Resell]
Spoiler

2317041-killzone.gifhCyMLKx.gif

As of 15/4/14 : If you reply to me with BS/Petty Drama expect to be placed on the ignore list within the day.
ClydeShebang said perfectly.

Hard to believe the way things go on here that some people are over 21.

#17792 will.gtz

will.gtz

Mr. Mister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

FIFA 14 is available now for download off the PSN Store, just have to search for it. The "download" button should be displayed under the game.

jave-lin.png

MpTvEZQ.gif

#17793 darendeli

darendeli

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

FIFA 14:

Resell:

Phantom

1. darendeli

2. darendeli

DARENDELl.png

#17794 ₮ℹℊ€®

₮ℹℊ€®

La Vita is Loco

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

Just a head's up: I'm going to be moving over the next few days, so my response time won't be as fast as usual. I am not hosting anything today, so it's all good.
Resell/Phantom/Timeshare •COD:BO2+Season Pass+bonuses •COD: MW3 All DLC •GOW Ascension Online •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LBP Karting+karts/costumes •Max Payne 3 •Machinarium PS3 •Ni No Kuni, Jet Set Radio
•Rockstar Collection (GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption)
•Saints Row 3 Complete (have both US and German) •Smurfs 2 •Star Wars FU DLC •Tomb Raider (2013)

Timeshare Only •Ass.Creed 3+All DLC, Sorcery •Ass.Creed4 •Ass.Creed Bro+DLC •Borderlands2+DLC, SoundShapes+DLC
•Max Payne 3+All DLC •Remember Me •Walking Dead Ep. 1 + 400 Days

#17795 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

There's been some rumours doing rounds lately that GTA online is implementing a real life monetary system. If it's true that sucks.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#17796 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Just a head's up: I'm going to be moving over the next few days, so my response time won't be as fast as usual. I am not hosting anything today, so it's all good.

Good luck, moving itself sucks, but it can be nice to settle into a new space.

There's been some rumours doing rounds lately that GTA online is implementing a real life monetary system. If it's true that sucks.

Yea, that would blow. I don't see it happening myself, but who knows.

GS Feedback Sheet/Thread

https://docs.google....NWc&usp=sharing

MattNY.png

#17797 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

Yea, that would blow. I don't see it happening myself, but who knows.

http://m.uk.ign.com/...crotransactions

Here it is, microtransactions was the word I was looking for.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#17798 Aulf

Aulf

S.T.A.G.S Team

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

Selling Payday2 resell: 8$

#17799 rpg

rpg

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

Even though I know absolutely nothing about this game, im gonna take a shot in the dark here and hope the platinum does wind up being something utterly and ridiculously time consuming to achieve.

Anything other than utterly and ridiculously time consuming, and ill be good.

http://psnprofiles.c...6-Lone-Survivor

New trailer

davey.gifGS Selling-LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 -P-Amazing Spider-Man,Blackgate $6.67, Lords of Shadow 2 +Fate $10-P PM me insane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifPlaying: Blackgate Ps3 (4/4 playthroughs)

#17800 shadowk

shadowk

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Sorry sorry. I saw country and figured US would be on there I didn't bother to check. At least you guys have a way to get free EU+ now.

oh wtf. i was sniped for the lone survivor group. guess i'll start a new one

Lone Survivor (US)

resell: pravado

resell:ThEliteOne

phantom:

phantom:

Any chance I can get in this group?

#17801 rpg

rpg

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

PlayStation and Taco Bell: A Chance to Win PS4 Before November 15thhttp://blog.us.plays...-november-15th/

9903902704_6a5075b25e_o.png

davey.gifGS Selling-LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 -P-Amazing Spider-Man,Blackgate $6.67, Lords of Shadow 2 +Fate $10-P PM me insane.gif

#17802 Taavivesi

Taavivesi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

Gundam Breaker - Discounted Phantoms

$23
1.clonesniper666
2.Pancakesarelove
----------------
$7
1.Taavivesi

i will take the phantom share

#17803 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

My backlog is bigger than yours!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

Selling Black Ops 2 Season Pass resell. $15 OBO *final map pack coming Thursday*

Selling Time And Eternity phantom. $6

OR

Timesharing Time And Eternity. We'll talk.

TurkFebruary2010.png

#17804 rpg

rpg

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Get $10 for Every $50 Spent, New Day 1 Digital Pre-orders

Starting today through October 29th.

http://blog.us.plays...tal-pre-orders/

9901304095_9db65aaa3a_z.jpg

#17805 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

PlayStation and Taco Bell: A Chance to Win PS4 Before November 15thhttp://blog.us.plays...-november-15th/

9903902704_6a5075b25e_o.png

In for bad case of diarrhea

Posted ImagePosted Image

#17806 BenC7

BenC7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Looking to fill this up...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC $15 Sept 26

Resell $5

Phantom $2.50

1. TheCro

2. BenC7

For Sale/Trade/Rent
Resident Evil 5 Gold - Sellable
Borderlands 2/Season Pass/Mechromancer Pack/Level Cap Increase

#17807 Pravado

Pravado

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

Any chance I can get in this group?

if a thread vet/regular can vouch for you sure (although given that you're a brand new user you might have no luck with that), but until then i'm going to leave the spots open for regulars

so yeah... two phantom spots left for lone survivor if people want em. $2.17 each

Lone Survivor (US)

phantom:

phantom:

GS Library: www.cagshare.lefora.com

A vouch from a thread vet/regular is required for entry, along with a quality donation of your own. Have your vouch PM me, and PM me what you would be donating before attempting to register.

#17808 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Yeah I am just not good enough(willing to put in the time) to get good at arcsys games. I love me some marvel though if anyone wants to play, I play Haggar/ Frank West/ Hawkeye so no stupid call assist teleport mix ups from me.

Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#17809 Pravado

Pravado

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

http://m.uk.ign.com/...crotransactions

Here it is, microtransactions was the word I was looking for.

eh... if you don't want an edge don't give them your money no big deal. rockstar needed to do it to help sustain their 5 year game cycle. if a person buys one of their games every 5 years, they gotta try to get a little extra money out of them to fund the next game

if it was pay to win that would be another story. at this point it looks like it's just pay to get ahead and i don't think it will harm the online community

A vouch from a thread vet/regular is required for entry, along with a quality donation of your own. Have your vouch PM me, and PM me what you would be donating before attempting to register.

#17810 factor747

factor747

Trophy Hunter

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

if a thread vet/regular can vouch for you sure (although given that you're a brand new user you might have no luck with that), but until then i'm going to leave the spots open for regulars

so yeah... two phantom spots left for lone survivor if people want em. $2.17 each

Lone Survivor (US)

phantom: factor747

phantom:

Im in.

factor747.png

#17811 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

eh... if you don't want an edge don't give them your money no big deal. rockstar needed to do it to help sustain their 5 year game cycle. if a person buys one of their games every 5 years, they gotta try to get a little extra money out of them to fund the next game

if it was pay to win that would be another story. at this point it looks like it's just pay to get ahead and i don't think it will harm the online community

You know what would be funny if some sad sack used real money to buy cash in-game and then had it robbed from them, as I've read you can steal other players money from them during stick-ups etc.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#17812 Pravado

Pravado

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

You know what would be funny if some sad sack used real money to buy cash in-game and then had it robbed from them, as I've read you can steal other players money from them during stick-ups etc.

I smell a CAG stick up crew in the works...

BTW, with this "spend $50 get $10 back" promotion, how will this affect groups? I'm assuming resells will have to host and whoever hosts it gets to keep the credit (meaning the other resell will get w/e game they buy)?

#17813 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Get $10 for Every $50 Spent, New Day 1 Digital Pre-orders
Starting today through October 29th.
http://blog.us.plays...tal-pre-orders/

9901304095_9db65aaa3a_z.jpg

I might have to order some stuff on my main then. Good deal

Lone Survivor (US)

phantom: factor747
phantom: Boosted

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#17814 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

BTW, with this "spend $50 get $10 back" promotion, how will this affect groups? I'm assuming resells will have to host and whoever hosts it gets to keep the credit (meaning the other resell will get w/e game they buy)?

These credits come as a code. They don't have to be redeemed on the account they were created from and sent to. Meaning the host could offer a discount to the members. However, not doing so is apparently frowned upon in this establishment.

No one take offense to that comment. I am poking fun at myself here.

sumderek.png

#17815 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

It depends on the host. I hosted a group in March and two of us waited to activate until the credits were received. I believe we ended up with $70 in credits. Everyone was able to share in the bounty. Usually I think the two resells split the credit. Last time the credits were not account specific. A $10 PSN code was sent via PSN message.

^^^^^What he said^^^^^^

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#17816 captbeef

captbeef

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

have 2 resells of Fifa 14

phantoms have already downloaded

resells

phantoms
1. captbeef
2. ambusherx

pm me 

#17817 Pravado

Pravado

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

These credits come as a code. They don't have to be redeemed on the account they were created from and sent to. Meaning the host could offer a discount to the members. However, not doing so is apparently frowned upon in this establishment.

No one take offense to that comment. I am poking fun at myself here.

I think I'll wait to verify it's a code. If not it doesn't seem feasible to give anyone a discount as the content will have to be spent on something for $10 which may have to be a forced pick

If it's a code I think discounts should apply in this case.

#17818 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

We're an all purpose crew. We also dance like the gta 4 guys...

jO4UaHg.gif

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#17819 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

For sale : 1 phantom of DMC Trilogy for $4.00

Also ...

Would anyone be interested in joining a group for these?

1)iwarboY

2)iwarboY

Phants available...

[ PM Only please ]

549785.png

"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#17820 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

I think I'll wait to verify it's a code. If not it doesn't seem feasible to give anyone a discount as the content will have to be spent on something for $10 which may have to be a forced pick

If it's a code I think discounts should apply in this case.

Like kero said, it is up to the host. They could keep it, they could work out a deal with just the other resell. Or they could wait a really long time before getting access to their resell accounts and let everyone get a bonus game. I personally don't think there should be a discount unless the host is going to take the credit to use on a different account.

Example would be for the host to preorder 6 different games and then take all the credits to make a new account and purchase a game on that. Then a discount could be in order for the phantoms.

sumderek.png