CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22600 replies to this topic

#2161 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Mills is legit and been around 3x as long as most folks in this thread nowadays. He's one of us old timers.

Agreed, I've been in a couple groups with him and never once had an issue

Did that Brothers A Tale Of Two sons come out?? Looked like Baldurs Gate for the few screenshots I saw so I'm interested lol

#2162 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Agreed, I've been in a couple groups with him and never once had an issue

Did that Brothers A Tale Of Two sons come out?? Looked like Baldurs Gate for the few screenshots I saw so I'm interested lol

lol How does that game remind you of Baulder's gate? Then again I really only played the PS2 versions so if your talking about the PC version, I wouldn't know.

vid:

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#2163 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

lol How does that game remind you of Baulder's gate? Then again I really only played the PS2 versions so if your talking about the PC version, I wouldn't know.

vid:

I was talkin about the ps2 but I hadn't seen a vid, just a couple screenshots lol the video actually has me 100% less interested lmao thanks for Savin me from that pancakes :D

#2164 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

I was talkin about the ps2 but I hadn't seen a vid, just a couple screenshots lol the video actually has me 100% less interested lmao thanks for Savin me from that pancakes :D

I wish a Baulder's Gate or Champions of Norrath type game would drop to the PS3 and I'm not talking about the mediocre dungeon crawler like Dungeon Hunter.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#2165 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

Anyone want to get Realms of Ancient War, less than $5 for the whole thing €3.49/£2.79

Just to remind your minimum funding is 5€/5£ so you will have to choose something else to add.
:error:
Spoiler

#2166 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

I wish a Baulder's Gate or Champions of Norrath type game would drop to the PS3 and I'm not talking about the mediocre dungeon crawler like Dungeon Hunter.

One of the best games for the PS2 and would be great is they rereleased the game to PSN with online multiplayer. Stopped playing it few years back because my sister's mage kept on freezing the game with her maxed out spells filling up the screen.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2167 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

Me too man, idk if it'll happen but I'd be in a group or buyin the retail disc right away lol

#2168 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

Deus Ex + The Missing Link DLC Group 2 – $9.99 + $7.49 ( $17.49 )

Resells - $5.83
1. Emoney244
2. ako127

Phantoms - $2.92
1. PancakesAreLove (?) - hosting

Awesome, then only one more phantom remaining!

Just so you know, the cost of this on the EU store comes to $14.4 (with ps+ discount) as apposed to $17.5 on the US store

#2169 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

One of the best games for the PS2 and would be great is they rereleased the game to PSN with online multiplayer. Stopped playing it few years back because my sister's mage kept on freezing the game with her maxed out spells filling up the screen.

Baulder's Gate was my first dungeon crawler and from there I was hooked and bought both series. I would love to see these rereleased for the multiplayer and the fact that I can't find those games in my house anymore.

Me too man, idk if it'll happen but I'd be in a group or buyin the retail disc right away lol

Well there was War in the North (made by the studio that brought you those games) though it had way too many glitches but I still had fun with it. I read the reviews weren't so great when they released but I still bought it full retail price in hopes that they would get enough money to make more dungeon crawlers. Too bad they are now defunct so we won't be able to see more dungeon crawlers from them.

Just so you know, the cost of this on the EU store comes to $14.4 (with ps+ discount) as apposed to $17.5 on the US store

Well that means we would have to buy a PS+ month from somebody right. Then it wouldn't be worth the cost or is there a free month out there somewhere?

EIPsyCongroo.png

#2170 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

I think you can get them from facebook. also someone might have some spare to give away.

#2171 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Well that means we would have to buy a PS+ month from somebody right. Then it wouldn't be worth the cost or is there a free month out there somewhere?

Think I still have one in my email box from November. Not sure if it's still valid but can PM you the code.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2172 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

Those codes are free i will give you check your inbox
Spoiler

#2173 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

http://www.yourdisco...laystationplus/

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#2174 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

http://www.yourdisco...laystationplus/

only for netherlands not uk

Selling 2 phantoms of one account that contains for :
6$ each phantom(not negotiable)
--------------------------------
Pixeljunk Eden + Pixeljunk Eden Encore DLC
Pixeljunk Monsters + Pixeljunk Monsters encore DLC
Pixeljunk Shooters 1
Pixeljunk Shooters 2
Pixeljunk Racers 2nd lap
Elemental Monsters Online Card Game
Tomb Raider Guardian of Light
and some other stuff

Pm me for payment info

Edited by realit3y, 27 March 2013 - 04:48 PM.

Spoiler

#2175 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

Selling:

$50 PSN card -- $45.00 -- PENDING SOLD
MLB 13 The Show resell -- $16.00

Please send me a PM if interested in either of those.

Edited by noone13, 27 March 2013 - 08:16 PM.

#2176 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut

$13.33
1. boosted02gt
2. Mageshadow
--------------
$6.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. TylDurden

Add me to that Deadly Prem share, still my favorite game of all time.
Posted Image

#2177 Scrubs

Scrubs

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

I thought the EU codes weren't going free anymore? That's why I was charging a dollar because I assumed they stopped the Facebook thing...

#2178 Gannikus

Gannikus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

Selling psn $20 code for $19!
Buying 2.5 Sata HDD and Amazon Gift Cards!
Posted Image

#2179 ericpol

ericpol

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

I have a Dead Space 3 resell for sale or trade make me an offer

#2180 likeme

likeme

LOVE ME SOME RPG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

Tales of graces f

$11.66
1. Reo 15x PM SENT
2. bastiardi PAID
--------------
$5.84
1. indignate PAID
2. likeme HOST

If Reo does not respond by FRI I will open his spot to another CAG

#2181 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

I have a free month for EU if you need it yo

5r8h3bp.gif

#2182 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

The Walking Dead survival instict Resellable phantom for $12.50 available

Just to be sure, this means I will be able to sell it as a regular phantom when I am done with it? If so I will buy it off you.

#2183 malik327

malik327

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

Whats the difference between phantoms and resell?

#2184 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

Just to be sure, this means I will be able to sell it as a regular phantom when I am done with it? If so I will buy it off you.

Just means that after in less than 6 months the host will convert this share into a phantom. So from now til that time you can resell this slot.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2185 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

right. you won't have dibbs on selling this as a phantom. you're basically leasing the share instead of owning. boosted actually owns the share. and boosted ' will ' get any profit off the phantom. a win , win situ @12.50

Well, i'm now awaiting a pm , so if you're still iterested, i'll have this later tonight or tomorrow. but def by tomorrow. same goes for anyone with interest after panda.

Its still a share that can be passed around and kept as a phantom in the end.

Which is why its worth the extra couple dollars.

5r8h3bp.gif

#2186 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

Ok so if I plan to resell it at $10, the share can still be resold as a resell share until 6 months pass then it is a phantom? Sorry, I'm a little confused by this and how boosted is involved.

#2187 extra80

extra80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:52 PM

Red Faction Armageddon + Path to War DLC ( $16.99? )

You might want to hurry on that group, a bunch of THQ content is already delisted in the Europe store.

#2188 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

We need 1 more trophy hunter before its remove from psn store.

Red Faction Armageddon + Path to War DLC

$5.67
2. mageshadow
--------------
$2.83
1. kanamit
2. rpg

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#2189 Locoxx

Locoxx

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

We need 1 more trophy hunter before its remove from psn store.

Red Faction Armageddon + Path to War DLC

$5.67
1. locoxx
2. mageshadow
--------------
$2.83
1. kanamit
2. rpg

sure why not

#2190 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

Ok so if I plan to resell it at $10, the share can still be resold as a resell share until 6 months pass then it is a phantom? Sorry, I'm a little confused by this and how boosted is involved.

the share is a phantom but can be resold. you dl same as a phantom but there is no deactivation, ..the difference is, the password is changed. by this, boosted will be able to keep track of the share.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd