*DEAD* Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (Nintendo 3DS) $29.99, Free Shipping @ Newegg

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#91 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

I'm kinda sad I missed it, kinda glad I'm not adding another game to my backlog. :/
Posted Image

#92 DarkMario616

DarkMario616

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

It's only $10 dollars, you make it sound like it's life or death. I didn't take advantage of this because I feel $10 is worth getting it on release day and not waiting for it to ship.

Newegg is very fast with shipping.

Etrian Odyssey 4 shipped late monday from Tennessee. I got it Wednesday in the evening. A day after release.

Same thing happened with another game (forgot which one).

#93 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Newegg is very fast with shipping.

Etrian Odyssey 4 shipped late monday from Tennessee. I got it Wednesday in the evening. A day after release.

Same thing happened with another game (forgot which one).

I usually get my releases on or a day after release. (Considering it is released Sunday, here's hoping they ship Thursday and get it a day early).

xivpads.png

#94 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

I preordered 10 halo 4's when they were $15 off preorder codes and they ended up canceling all my orders and banning my card for preorders. I can place regular orders but any preorders they will cancel it. I'm assuming they will do the same for the people who tried to take advantage of $10 off luigi's mansion (which is why i'm assuming they closed the discount)

:rofl:

Seriously though if you really did this then you were being an ass and I am glad to see Newegg took action against such despicable behavior. Retailers should worry more about stopping El Hoardo, he has stopped me from bothering to even shop at a few stores when I see interesting deals. Including Newegg.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#95 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

lol oops. forgot to pre order :3

oh well. still getting it day 1 from amazon

#96 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

Saw the pre-order box in GS yesterday and told my kid about this deal. He said he wasn't ordering it until he played a demo first. Pretty good for an 8 year old.

#97 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

Saw the pre-order box in GS yesterday and told my kid about this deal. He said he wasn't ordering it until he played a demo first. Pretty good for an 8 year old.

Your kid is the man! He's a Jr CAG already! :applause:
The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#98 forteblast

forteblast

has 99 problems

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

I preordered 10 halo 4's when they were $15 off preorder codes and they ended up canceling all my orders and banning my card for preorders. I can place regular orders but any preorders they will cancel it. I'm assuming they will do the same for the people who tried to take advantage of $10 off luigi's mansion (which is why i'm assuming they closed the discount)

People like you are the reason why we don't get deals like this more often. You deserved what you got.

Anyway, I got in on this deal yesterday, thanks OP.

#99 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

You should open 10 amazon accounts link as many as possible to a prime account and max every pre order with promo offers. This works great. ;) maybe 20 accounts even!
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#100 AZR43L

AZR43L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

Yesterday Newegg charged my card and updated the order status to "packaging." I've never preordered on Newegg before. Anybody know if they ship before the release date (especially since this one will be on a Sunday)?

#101 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

Yesterday Newegg charged my card and updated the order status to "packaging." I've never preordered on Newegg before. Anybody know if they ship before the release date (especially since this one will be on a Sunday)?

Mine shipped yesterday and will be here on Monday. I just chose the regular free shipping.

#102 AZR43L

AZR43L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

Mine shipped yesterday and will be here on Monday. I just chose the regular free shipping.

Yea, I got the tracking # yesterday too. It's in my state right now so it would be awesome if I get it tomorrow :D