PS Vita (Wi-Fi) - $119 Pre-owned - Cowboom

[quote name='nextisland']i regret spending $299 on the 3g bundle with 1 year plus -.-[/QUOTE]

Not to rub it in but I got a 3G bundle with 8GB memory card the other day for $125 shipped. That's the premium you pay to have something day one.

[quote name='nextisland']i regret spending $299 on the 3g bundle with 1 year plus -.-[/QUOTE]

I bought the first edition bundle from Gamestop for $350 :whistle2:#

No regrets though I love the Vita.

[quote name='kill3r7']Not to rub it in but I got a 3G bundle with 8GB memory card the other day for $125 shipped. That's the premium you pay to have something day one.[/QUOTE]

New?!?!?!

Got one and it was shipped out very quickly. It's coming from across the country but should still be here in a few days and I can let ya'll know if these "noticeable signs of wear" are anything to worry about. As long as the buttons function properly and the screen has no major cracks or scratches I will be satisfied. I thought this price was great but of course now I have to spend at least $25+ just to get a decent sized memory card for it.

[quote name='totalanonymity']New?!?!?![/QUOTE]

No used from cowboom, grade 6. They really do have some decent stuff if you can be bothered to check the website frequently.

bread's done
Back