Win a Wreck-It Ralph Fix-It Felix Jr. Arcade Console (Starts 3/5)

[quote name='capybara554321']If I win can I have it not signed by Disney XD & Radio Disney Stars? Seems like that would ruin some of the value.[/QUOTE]
Was thinking the same thing.

[quote name='capybara554321']If I win can I have it not signed by Disney XD & Radio Disney Stars? Seems like that would ruin some of the value.[/QUOTE]Agreed. I can't help but think that most people entering this contest are gaming fans & couldn't care less about the signatures.

Thanks for the info. Gonna try to find ways to earn more points to get more entries.

[quote name='capybara554321']If I win can I have it not signed by Disney XD & Radio Disney Stars? Seems like that would ruin some of the value.[/QUOTE] Just take some water and a rag and rub it off.

Yeah if you look under complete rules, it has a list of Disney 'Stars' that may sign it. If I won, I would tell them I don't want any of these people near my machine.

"The following Disney Channel & XD stars may sign the arcade console: Stefanie Scott - Ant Farm, Peyton List – Jessie, Kelli Berglund - Lab Rats, Roshon Fegan - Shake It Up, Ross Lynch - Austin & Ally, Dylan Riley Snyder - Kickin' It, Zendaya - Shake It Up, Calum Worthy - Austin & Ally, Tyrel Jackson Williams - Lab Rats, Bradley Steven Perry - Good Luck Charlie, Caroline Sunshine - Shake It Up, Jason Dolley - Good Luck Charlie, Karan Brar – Jessie, Adam Irigoyen - Shake It Up, Cameron Boyce – Jessie, Billy Unger - Lab Rats, Bella Thorne - Shake It Up, Raini Rodriguez - Austin & Ally, China Anne McClain - Ant Farm, Sierra McCormick - Ant Farm, Mia Talerico - Good Luck Charlie, or Spencer Boldman - Lab Rats."

I've never heard of one single person on that list lol, let alone the show.

bread's done
Back