• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#1 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

http://www.gamestop....war-saga/104052

Half off for the Saga. It works in store, no pro membership needed. Just picked it up last night.

Keep in mind that the COO and GOS (the psp ports) in this set are digital and are included with vouchers only, not on disc. It's good for people to know this in case they have limited hard drive space or don't have an active connection where their PS3 is at, so they won't be in for a rude awakening.
Vouchers work until 3/31/13
Posted Image

#2 Oxyric

Oxyric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

Thanks, got one and code saver = free shipping.

#3 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

Nice find! I lost my physical card; would it activate the discount just by having the employee enter my phone number tied to the card?

$19.99 is a steal for this... although I'm sure they'll be a complete compilation including ascension at some point

#4 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

Does it cost money to join Power Up?
I had a card once by gamestop - about 4-5 years ago that I lost - they werent able to find my information no matter what.

#5 Oxyric

Oxyric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Nice find! I lost my physical card; would it activate the discount just by having the employee enter my phone number tied to the card?

$19.99 is a steal for this... although I'm sure they'll be a complete compilation including ascension at some point

Most of the time i just give phone number and it links the card. You could buy it online, the card should be attached to your account. :)

#6 Snuggelz

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

I'm guessing this deal only works if you are a Power Up Rewards Pro Member?
Edit: Nvm. I don't have Pro, and it still worked! Thanks OP! I'll pick one up later today.

#7 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

thanks OP

#8 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

Keep in mind that the COO and GOS (the psp ports) in this set are digital and are included with vouchers only, not on disc. It's good for people to know this in case they have limited hard drive space or don't have an active connection where their PS3 is at, so they won't be in for a rude awakening.

#9 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

I really didn't need more wood for the backlog fire, but... ah, what the hell. Thanks OP!

#10 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

I Love god if war but that collection is 5 games that all play VERY similarly... I couldn't handle it

#11 Banana Peel Assassin

Banana Peel Assassin

RIP Arcade Infinity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

FYI everyone planning on picking on this. The 1 free month of PS+ included with this expires on 3/31. Make sure to use it by then.
- StayFree( ' 3')

My selling thread...full of rare press only merch that you don't really need.

(gaming promos, posters, press kits, developer signed items, etc.)

#12 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

FYI everyone planning on picking on this. The 1 free month of PS+ included with this expires on 3/31. Make sure to use it by then.

From my experience the PS Plus membership is very hit and miss now, as in its not in many cases. (Wasn't in mine)

And according to the voucher the 2 PSP games (which come as downloads) expire on 3/31.....
:360: Disney Infinity, Walking Dead Season 2 :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#13 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

Didn't drop down to $20......
I have my card applied...

#14 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

I Love god if war but that collection is 5 games that all play VERY similarly... I couldn't handle it

I gotta agree with you there. I honestly cant tell the games apart sometimes, except for the better graphics on GoW3. Anyhow, I own all of these on their separate collections, so its not for me. Recommend it if you never played a GoW game, but I hope you enjoy the gameplay, cause all 5 games are extremely similar IMO.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#15 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

pretty good deal - thanks op!

#16 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

ANy way to get free shipping?

#17 Oxyric

Oxyric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

ANy way to get free shipping?

Code SAVER = free shipping.

#18 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

Thanks OP!

This collection has GoW3 right?

Correct

#19 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

code saver = free shipping.

thanks!

#20 Sephiroth1089

Sephiroth1089

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Does this work in store? I never played a signle God of War game so this collection would be great for me to pick up. Also if I activated the two psp games on my psn account, can I download them later since I don't have much space? (I don't know how ps3 drm works since i usually buy stuff on xbox live.)

#21 revsmitty

revsmitty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

Thanks. Picked it up with free shipping.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 Banana Peel Assassin

Banana Peel Assassin

RIP Arcade Infinity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

Does this work in store? I never played a signle God of War game so this collection would be great for me to pick up. Also if I activated the two psp games on my psn account, can I download them later since I don't have much space? (I don't know how ps3 drm works since i usually buy stuff on xbox live.)

yes and yes.
- StayFree( ' 3')

#23 SirChadlyOC

SirChadlyOC

Leveling up builds character

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Didn't drop down to $20......
I have my card applied...

Mine is doing the same thing, and I know I'm a Pro member. Does it matter that I'm on EBGames instead of GameStop? GS is blocked at work, but EBG isn't.

#24 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

Are the voucher codes for GoW: Chains of Olympus and Origins still good to redeem by 3/31/13?

#25 Banana Peel Assassin

Banana Peel Assassin

RIP Arcade Infinity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

Are the voucher codes for GoW: Chains of Olympus and Origins still good to redeem by 3/31/13?

yes
- StayFree( ' 3')

#26 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

Mine is doing the same thing, and I know I'm a Pro member. Does it matter that I'm on EBGames instead of GameStop? GS is blocked at work, but EBG isn't.

it didnt work at first for me either, got mad and left the site, came back clicked on cart and the discount had then been applied. might try that

#27 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

Might have to see about trading in some stuff to pick this up. Great price for great games.

In regards to the games playing too similarly, can't the same be said for CoD, Gears, Halo, (insert any game that has had multiple entries into the series), etc... I think the biggest thing to take away from the God of War games is the awesome story.

#28 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

Try logging out and back in to your account if the promo isn't applying to your cart. That tends to work for me when the PUR discount won't show up.

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#29 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

that's why I didn't like the saga since you could've already scored both GOW coll & GOW origins for $15 each and everything is on disc. Sell the codes call it a day. Plus BB has the controller bundles for $30.

#30 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

that's why I didn't like the saga since you could've already scored both GOW coll & GOW origins for $15 each and everything is on disc. Sell the codes call it a day. Plus BB has the controller bundles for $30.

Where do you see the controller bundles for $30? I'd be interested in picking one up.