God of War Saga $19.99 new @GS w/ PowerUp card

• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#241 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

website shows still valid - but does not go thru, anyone else have any luck in the last couple of days?

#242 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

My order shipped yesterday. Which is too bad because I'd decided to cancel and tried to. I tried the online cancel but it didn't work and so I sent an email, but they denied me. At the time it hadn't shipped, but they said it was packaged for shipment. Oh well. I just have too many games already. Didn't really need 3 more.

#243 harleypv

harleypv

But Nep Nep...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Is this deal still valid? And is it online only or can you do it in store?

#244 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

My order shipped yesterday. Which is too bad because I'd decided to cancel and tried to. I tried the online cancel but it didn't work and so I sent an email, but they denied me. Oh well. I just have too many games already. Didn't really need 3 more.

Don't you mean 5?

#245 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Don't you mean 5?

Maybe he meant he's already played 2 of them.

laboy229.png

#246 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

they have taken it down online.

this deal is dead

#247 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

Maybe he meant he's already played 2 of them.

I see.

#248 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

I tried my gow 3 disc and it works but loads ver very slow.

#249 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:50 AM

My order shipped yesterday. Which is too bad because I'd decided to cancel and tried to. I tried the online cancel but it didn't work and so I sent an email, but they denied me. At the time it hadn't shipped, but they said it was packaged for shipment. Oh well. I just have too many games already. Didn't really need 3 more.

Same here. Tried to cancel in the morning and sent in an email when I couldn't. Shipped later that afternoon.

Currently Playing -   :pc: Divinity II: Developer's Cut  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

Recently Completed -    :pc: Game of Thrones 6/29    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7   :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn 7/12

#250 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

Just a heads up I called Sony about the slow loading. They had me delete the install and do a system defrag. After the reinstall of the patch it booted right up without any delay.

#251 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

How do you do a PS3 system defrag?
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#252 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:38 AM

Just a heads up I called Sony about the slow loading. They had me delete the install and do a system defrag. After the reinstall of the patch it booted right up without any delay.

What caused it? Having God of War III currently installed and then installing this collection? I Just want to make sure that having the regular retail disc God of War III installation doesn't cause any system problems on it's own (as long as you don't install Saga).

#253 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

How do you do a PS3 system defrag?

You have to go into a hidden boot menu and chose to restore file system

What caused it? Having God of War III currently installed and then installing this collection? I Just want to make sure that having the regular retail disc God of War III installation doesn't cause any system problems on it's own (as long as you don't install Saga).

Not really sure. I did have the og gow 3 but it was removed some time ago. All I know is when I booted it up yesterday it sat at a black screen for what seemed like 5 minutes. After the clean defrag and al clean patch the gow 3 saga version booted right up with no delays. Their was still a bit of delay the first time I booted up my save from the og game. But it seems fine now.

#254 spacebooger

spacebooger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

I contacted sony support on monday and the code is still not working. I sent them the pics and everything. How long did it take for the codes to work for the rest of you?

#255 SchmidtA99

SchmidtA99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:35 AM

Anyone who got the game and wants to sell it. Contact me.