GameStop Ad for 3/6 - 3/12

DBZ is going down to $29.99 at gamestop so the TIV likely tanked. Trade it today if you are getting it with the @gamer coupon.

[quote name='Deader2818']DBZ is going down to $29.99 at gamestop do the TIV likely tanked. Trade it today if you are getting it with the @gamer coupon.[/QUOTE]

it was acually 29.99$ before the coupons were even revealed :)

will I be able to PM crysis 3 at best buy? Hopefully since i bought it before the policy went into effect I should be able to finagle my way..

Wonder if the used Crysis 3 will drop to $34.99 or so...I have that 20% coupon they just randomly sent out. Would definitely consider picking it up again for $25.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']will I be able to PM crysis 3 at best buy? Hopefully since i bought it before the policy went into effect I should be able to finagle my way..[/QUOTE]
If you bought the game before or on March 2, you can follow the old PM policy. That's exactly what I plan to do this Wednesday.

In first section of the PM FAQ. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment...ee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000
If you made a purchase on or before March 2, 2013, the Best Buy Price Match Guarantee terms apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nuuuuj']The free 400 MS points with the Judgment season pass is tempting.[/QUOTE]

That effectively means 2000 MS points for $20, or, buy $20, get $5 free. Not quite as good as the half-price Target black friday points deal, but that was a one of a kind! Pretty decent deal here.

Side Note - Wait, the season pass is already available, even though the game doesn't even come out for another two weeks?!? Talk about aggressive marketing...

x.x and I decided to pass on crysis 3 from BB because I didn't forsee any PM opportunity's... Well this showed me alright...

[quote name='usagi']If you bought the game before or on March 2, you can follow the old PM policy. That's exactly what I plan to do this Wednesday.[/QUOTE]
Is the post purchase price match initially extended for Reward Zone Premier Silver customers?

Yes. Reward Zone Premier Silver customers will receive a 60 day post purchase price match to Best Buy's prices for purchases that occur on or before April 18, 2013. Reward Zone Premier Silver customers will receive a 15 day post purchase price match to Best Buy's prices for purchases that occur on or after April 19, 2013.

[quote name='Lemstar']Is the post purchase price match initially extended for Reward Zone Premier Silver customers?

Yes. Reward Zone Premier Silver customers will receive a 60 day post purchase price match to Best Buy's prices for purchases that occur on or before April 18, 2013. Reward Zone Premier Silver customers will receive a 15 day post purchase price match to Best Buy's prices for purchases that occur on or after April 19, 2013.[/QUOTE]

Yes, items bought on March 3 to April 18 have up to 60 days to price match Best Buy Prices.
Items bought before March 2 still follows the old Price Match policy which includes competitor price matching instead of only Best Buy prices.

I'm assuming that is what usagi was alluding too.

[quote name='fac ownage']yuck. all those games have been at those prices elsewhere for months

sale fail[/QUOTE]
Crysis 3 just came out 2 weeks ago.

Tabe

[quote name='fac ownage']yuck. all those games have been at those prices elsewhere for months

sale fail[/QUOTE]

Post fail

[quote name='dvgamer']Didn't know Gears season pass was only $20. Tempting..[/QUOTE]

Don't do it. Gears 3 season pass was a joke and I expect this one to be even worse. Wait for it to be on sale for $10. You can still buy the points from GS to get the discount but I would not buy the Season pass. I have been burned every time when buying them.

[quote name='dagame92']Is Skyrim worth $40 or should I wait for it to drop even more?[/QUOTE]

Well $40 is the new MSRP so it should drop on a sale at some point. At this point I would just wait for the GOTY version. I would expect it in the next 6 months.

Skyrim is decent if you only care about exploration.

The actual combat which makes up most of the gameplay is fucking terrible. Completely weightless, no feedback whatsoever. Hitting a dragon in the face with a sword should feel awesome. Instead it feels like slapping a pillow with a large fish.

Just my opinion anyway. Calling it an RPG is an absolute disgrace to the genre.

[quote name='nuuuuj']The free 400 MS points with the Judgment season pass is tempting.[/QUOTE]

Especially considering the season pass just seems to be a 1600 points card.

[quote name='iduncurr']Yes, items bought on March 3 to April 18 have up to 60 days to price match Best Buy Prices.
Items bought before March 2 still follows the old Price Match policy which includes competitor price matching instead of only Best Buy prices.

I'm assuming that is what usagi was alluding too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification, I thought post purchase PM (except BBY sale) was over after Mar. 3 eventhough you bought it before the policy change. Looks like I'll be stopping by BBY tomorrow after work to PM Crysis 3, was just there earlier too to pick up Tomb Raider.

[quote name='dagame92']Is Skyrim worth $40 or should I wait for it to drop even more?[/QUOTE]

If you don't care for physical disc you can find download codes for it on eBay for around $20-25. Bought one for $22 a few months ago.

For anyone who might be on the fence, there's a reason Crysis 3's price is dropping like a rock - the game is the definition of mediocre. The only thing above average about it is the graphics, everything else is "been there, done that". If you want a FPS with a bow and for some reason haven't played it yet, get Farcry 3.

[quote name='argyle']For anyone who might be on the fence, there's a reason Crysis 3's price is dropping like a rock - the game is the definition of mediocre. The only thing above average about it is the graphics, everything else is "been there, done that". If you want a FPS with a bow and for some reason haven't played it yet, get Farcry 3.[/QUOTE]

it will end up being $10-$20 at bestbuy eventually.

Man am i pissed!! I just bought crysis 3 yesterday at gamestop after bestbuy refused to pricematch :( Thats what my idiot self gets for shopping there i guess lol

[quote name='Adrianh92']Man am i pissed!! I just bought crysis 3 yesterday at gamestop after bestbuy refused to pricematch :( Thats what my idiot self gets for shopping there i guess lol[/QUOTE]

Buy a copy at $39.99 from GS and return it with the old receipt to a different GS.

[quote name='Flowstance']Skyrim is decent if you only care about exploration.

The actual combat which makes up most of the gameplay is fucking terrible. Completely weightless, no feedback whatsoever. Hitting a dragon in the face with a sword should feel awesome. Instead it feels like slapping a pillow with a large fish.

Just my opinion anyway. Calling it an RPG is an absolute disgrace to the genre.[/QUOTE]

This is completely true, and while it's not an excuse for it, anyone who's played Morrowind or Oblivion should just know this going in. Both of those games had poor combat, as well. Skyrim is actually tolerable compared to them. Morrowind's combat was borderline broken.

Anyway, just keep launching fireballs, then you never have to swing a sword :)

mabye i should pick up sniper, return it and just trade in part 1 ? then again even if im allowed to do that the tiv probibly sucks. other than that i hope next weeks ad is better than this :(

[quote name='Hydelloon']I do like the way the Assassin's Creed Poster looks.[/QUOTE]
I picked one up today, it is pretty awesome.

[quote name='nadohawk']So has Gamestop discontinued B2G1?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Wondering the same thing myself. I have credit ready for it from last week. They usually have them within a 2 week radius of 50% TIV boosts, so if it's not here next week we have a promblem.

bread's done
Back