Photo
- - - - -

Humble Bundle for Android 5: Solar 2, Beat Hazard, Super Hexagon. Bonuses added 3/12

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#31 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

Guess I'll throw in and hope they add something I might want later.

#32 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Surprisingly I don't have any of the non-BTA games so I threw in a buck for now until they unlock the bonus games.

Wow they have added a bunch more download content for DD since I bought the game a while back. Anyone played the "Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards" DLC? Worth it either here or through Steam when it is on sale?

#33 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

This bundle is eh but I always support the Humble Bundle so I'll give em a few bucks.

#34 El Vader

El Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

Bought the bundle. Already owned NightSky and Beat Hazard though so here you guys go.

Beat Hazard Ultra: QR2GM-0WIQJ-F96XK
Nightsky HD: IAFWE-P8HW4-PYYAF

Grabbed Nightsky, thank you very much!

#35 icedwarrior

icedwarrior

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

I snagged Beat Hazard as I was being indecisive, but I've decided I'm getting the bundle anyway, so I'm going to post later today with my code of Beat Hazard, as I am dumb. I'm having payment complications right now.

Got it to go through. As promised:

Beat Hazard Ultra Steam Key: VVQK3-27GCZ-6L458

#36 Cheaper

Cheaper

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

what platforms is this on? PC smartphones?

#37 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

Kinda wish I hadn't BTA with HiB 7. I already owned Legend of Grimrock through the Humble store, so I only BTA for the DD DLC. If I had passed on that, I could have just gotten it here + the Android version + Super Hexagon.

I knew there was a good chance that I'd eventually regret beating the average just to get DD. But in the very next bundle?

#38 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

this is on the pc and smartphones also

#39 ButtonsChan

ButtonsChan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

Underwhelming bundle. Pass!

#40 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

I went ahead and beat the average. Hopefully they add one of the previous Android bundles as the bonus since this is the first Android one I bought.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#41 reapersaurus

reapersaurus

Family Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:25 AM

According to the Steam page, Beat Hazard Ultra requires the base game.
So Ultra is just a DLC, not a full game?
I was looking forward to trying it out on Steam and Android.
my Game Guides Trade list here - Also looking for Lips (360) w/microphones (just 1 wireless mic would do) :)

#42 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

According to the Steam page, Beat Hazard Ultra requires the base game.
So Ultra is just a DLC, not a full game?
I was looking forward to trying it out on Steam and Android.

It's the complete collection in the Humble Bundle. Doesn't require you to have the base game first.

#43 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:30 AM

It's the complete collection in the Humble Bundle. Doesn't require you to have the base game first.

Confirmed, i didnt have the game, and this gave me everything.

I picked it up, mainly for solar 2 (been wanting to try that for ages). Bundle was a bit meh tbh, hopefully they will add one of the old original bundles that i missed as a bonus.

#44 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:36 AM

Recent trend with the Humble Android bundles is to add the Humble Android Bundle from two Humble Android bundles ago. What I mean is, with HAB3, they gave HAB1 as the bonus. With HAB4, they gave HAB2 as the bonus. If the trend continues, look to receive HAB3 as the bonus.

For those who can't recall, HAB3 contained:
Fieldrunners
Bit.Trip Beat
SpaceChem
Uplink
Spirits (BTA game)

#45 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

Confirmed, i didnt have the game, and this gave me everything.

I picked it up, mainly for solar 2 (been wanting to try that for ages). Bundle was a bit meh tbh, hopefully they will add one of the old original bundles that i missed as a bonus.

Weirdly enough, I had the base game without the Ultra DLC, and the code does not seem to be giving me said DLC. I'm getting that "you've already got this game" error message.

#46 menewbe

menewbe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:34 AM

Weirdly enough, I had the base game without the Ultra DLC, and the code does not seem to be giving me said DLC. I'm getting that "you've already got this game" error message.

weird indeed because I also owned the base game [w/ no dlcs], but just redeemed my key for beat hazard complete with no problems

I say try again and if its still not working, contact support. hopefully they can get you a working key

#47 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:00 AM

Wow, I'm even more apathetic about this one than I was about HAB3. I'm pretty sure I'll toss them a buck once the overwhelming disappointment starts to break in a few days. However if the bonus is HAB3, I'm going to club a baby seal.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#48 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

After getting twitchy from playing Beat Hazard on my Galaxy S2 for an hour and a half, I redeemed the Steam key. It gave me the base game as well as the Ultra Beat Hazard DLC pack, which is fine by me as I don't use iTunes. It looks like all you miss from the complete edition is the iTunes/m4a support.

There's no way I'd BTA for stuff I already have, but a buck for Beat Hazard might be the best (and worst) gaming purchase I've made in awhile.

#49 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:55 AM

Recent trend with the Humble Android bundles is to add the Humble Android Bundle from two Humble Android bundles ago. What I mean is, with HAB3, they gave HAB1 as the bonus. With HAB4, they gave HAB2 as the bonus. If the trend continues, look to receive HAB3 as the bonus.

Fieldrunners
Bit.Trip Beat
SpaceChem
Uplink
Spirits (BTA game)

This is a good point I overlooked. I'm pretty lukewarm about Dynamite Jack and Solar 2 (only two games I'd want/don't have) and if the bonus kick-ins are games from the last HAB (which I didn't even bother buying) then... meh.

Any other possibilities? List of Android games on Steam? Was Galaxy on Fire 2 Android or another mobile device?

#50 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

In for $1.01! Not that good selection. Thanks

#51 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

I believe $1 even will do it.

#52 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

I believe $1 even will do it.

I'm thinking he's doing the extra $0.01 just to throw his wealth in our face. Bourgeoisie. :lol:

You don't even need a whole dollar if you don't care about steam keys.

Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

#53 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

I dont have an android phone. i want the steam keys. Why pay more when they actual made it available at that price. I paid BTA before but this one is not worth it for me

#54 Kolma

Kolma

I like french toast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

Fieldrunners
Bit.Trip Beat
SpaceChem
Uplink
Spirits (BTA game)

I hope so!
I keep kicking myself for not paying BTA on HAB3 since I heard Spirits is a 3D Android game (own HTC Evo 3D)

Also hopefully Beat Hazard gets an update soon to support Google Play Music. I tend to keep my music on my iPod cause I don't want to take up space on my Android

560501.png

xivpads.png

retrosig.png?a_gc=255%2C110%2C13&a_mc=25

#55 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

I hope so!
I keep kicking myself for not paying BTA on HAB3 since I heard Spirits is a 3D Android game (own HTC Evo 3D)

Also hopefully Beat Hazard gets an update soon to support Google Play Music. I tend to keep my music on my iPod cause I don't want to take up space on my Android

Spirits went on sale for $0.99 on the Play store a few weeks after HAB3.

Apparently that's another vote for me clubbing a baby seal.

Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#56 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Spirits went on sale for $0.99 on the Play store a few weeks after HAB3.

Apparently that's another vote for me clubbing a baby seal.

Posted Image

Fuckin' baby seals, always picking up the chicks wherever I go...

#57 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

Spoiler

Fuckin' baby seals, always picking up the chicks wherever I go...

:rofl:

Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#58 Darigon

Darigon

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

I really want VVVVVV

#59 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

As a respectful gamer, I'm going to take this opportunity to recommend the Fuck out of Super Hexagon.

As your friend, I'm going to advise you to stay the Fuck away from it unless you have hours and hours of your life to distract yourself with it. Because trust me- if you can, you will.

#60 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

As a respectful gamer, I'm going to take this opportunity to recommend the Fuck out of Super Hexagon.

As your friend, I'm going to advise you to stay the Fuck away from it unless you have hours and hours of your life to distract yourself with it. Because trust me- if you can, you will.

Fact