Banned?!?!?!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 stuntman21

stuntman21

You're friendly CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

I don't know where to post this but was refreshing the screen and couldn't find the trading forum. Clicked on my name and it says "trading ban". I have not received any warnings or any reason why this would happen? Any help would be great :D

#2 shinn

shinn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

somebody filed a dispute just to be a dickwad it seems

#3 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

I'd suggest PMing Pookiemeister.

#4 stuntman21

stuntman21

You're friendly CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

Really? how do you know this? or just speculation?

#5 stuntman21

stuntman21

You're friendly CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

I cannot find Pookiemeister in the search lol.

#6 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:10 AM

Sorry, misspelling on my part. Pookymeister. He's the mod involved with the trading forum.

#7 stuntman21

stuntman21

You're friendly CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:18 AM

Thanks, I appreciate it. I have no earthly idea why I would be banned lol. Haven't tried to trade with anyone is quite a while. And I mainly just look around lol.

#8 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

You repeatedly can't follow the rules of the XBLM code thread, where posts are only allowed every three days.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=281607

You're temp banned for three days until you could post again.

#9 stuntman21

stuntman21

You're friendly CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

Yeah I contacted pookymeister lady night and that's what he said. I hadn't ever looked at the op I guess cause usually I am looking to buy not sell/trade anything. And I was given no warning, just banned out of nowhere, not notified either. I think atleast there should be a message sent explaining why it happened.

#10 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

It's always necessary to read the OP of a trade thread, so you understand the rules related to it. Obviously, no one really does, so situations like this happen.

It's a non-issue after tomorrow, when the ban is removed, though once it's removed, go read the OP of the thread and you'll see what the rules are.

#11 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

I was breaking a rule in my trade thread and didnt realize it. A mod messaged me and told me to fix it so I did. Thanks for the warning, mod!

I would agree that it's fair for short bans and such without warning because it's our own faults for not paying attention to the rules, but again a little warning is very much appreciated.

#12 stuntman21

stuntman21

You're friendly CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

Well it's not a warning per say that I would be the thing to do but a pm stating why it happened instead of having to make a thread in hopes of a mod seeing it and getting back to you right away.