Photo
- - - - -

MGS HD, Silent Hill HD, UMvC3 (PS3/360?) $17.99 each Best Buy B&M + New Return Policy

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#181 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

Is the Silent Hill HD Collection on sale as well? It's not on the website.
The Silent Owl always gets his mark. Chapapa.

#182 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

word is that both MGS HD collection and SH HD collection are discontinued!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#183 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

Anyone know if it's still possible to check stock online for a new copy? If so what it the SKU? Do I need that?

I can't seem to be able to search for it online. Might just call them tomorrow.

You can't check yourself, but an employee can in rss or whatever they use.

Silent Hill is priced at 17.99 for ps3. I couldn't find any, but I saw the price on their computer. They offered me a used one for 24.99 though...

#184 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

What's dumb is that they not only find people abusing the system (returning an item for another item, for another item, and so on, turning Best Buy into an electronics rental), but they sometimes just flag you if you bought a game, changed your mind a couple of days later and brought it back or if you bought something that simply didn't work (I've had to legitimately return a web cam that had known software issues and wouldn't install/work and a network device that apparently only works under certain conditions but isn't stated in any form on the box and I don't have those conditions). I get it, but it seems overreaching still. I am glad they stopped taking ID for price adjustments though, that was just bogus.

I agree its not a perfect system. But I wasn't referring to the return abuse prevention system itself, but the logic of thinking return tracking shouldn't be performed when one has a receipt and used cash to pay.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#185 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

SKU is 3166797 for MGS HD Collection, can call and ask them to look it up on their computer system if you get a competent associate.

Guardian_owl.png

#186 J7.

J7.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

Are you buying Silent Hill HD just to be able to play it on 360/PS3? I thought it made the games a lot worse than their originals.

#187 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

Are you buying Silent Hill HD just to be able to play it on 360/PS3? I thought it made the games a lot worse than their originals.

They're still worse than the originals, as they were developed from beta code, but apparently fully playable if you aren't that particular (after applying the patch on ps3 version). I would rather track down the original versions as I have a backwards compatible ps3, but the HD collection is cheaper.

#188 Lanmind

Lanmind

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

Is this price only for the PS3 and not 360?

#189 JMClarkent

JMClarkent

I Cheap what I Sow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Thanks for letting me know, have you tried the KOP BB yet? I'm looking for the PS3 version.

I haven't had a chance yet, sadly.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill"...

#190 Robotuner

Robotuner

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

One MGS left at the Crystal Lake IL Best Buy. (And no I will not buy/ship)
Posted Image

#191 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

Does anyone have the sku for the 360 version? I think the one previously posted is for the ps3 version. The employees at my store can't even tell me the sku after checking RSS (claim it's not in the system)

#192 guessed

guessed

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:29 AM

Does anyone have the sku for the 360 version? I think the one previously posted is for the ps3 version. The employees at my store can't even tell me the sku after checking RSS (claim it's not in the system)

Sorry, I didn't take down the number. I finally got a chance to check BB today. Took a while to guide the employee through the process to check other stores (he was sure if it didn't show up on the website he wouldn't be able to find it). No PS3 in my region, 1 360, but it is in Chattanooga, and I'm in Nashville. Not making the trip for that. My store did have a used PS3 version for $24.99 - seemed complete, but I can't bring myself to pay that much more for used. If it were $29.99, I might consider getting it with a gamer coupon, though I don't have this month's magazine yet.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#193 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

Someone who check's PLEASE let us know if the 360 version is priced the same.
10 pages of ppl asking but nobody answer's.

#194 guessed

guessed

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

I can say that I saw the screen when I had the guy check stock, and both the PS3 and 360 versions showed up as .01. I would guess they are both the same price, but I can't be certain.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#195 Bount

Bount

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

got a copy of Silent Hill HD at the Sony Store in Century City for $20. super YMMV, but might be worth a shot if there's one in your area.

#196 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:33 AM

Hey guys what do you think a used copy of MGS HD collectors edition for the 360 should run for??

#197 oper00

oper00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

I can say that I saw the screen when I had the guy check stock, and both the PS3 and 360 versions showed up as .01. I would guess they are both the same price, but I can't be certain.

Why don't you just grab it and do a price check? All the titles for the 360 versions have been deleted out with the PS3 versions so I don't see why not it wouldn't be the same price.

#198 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

Maybe it was in the other thread, but there was someone who did confirm that the price for the 360 version is also $17.99. But you need the sku # so that the associate can search your district to determine which stores still have it in stock.

#199 Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

Maybe it was in the other thread, but there was someone who did confirm that the price for the 360 version is also $17.99. But you need the sku # so that the associate can search your district to determine which stores still have it in stock.

Yeah went to my local Best Buy, only was able to pull up the PS3 copy and see if the other close by store had the PS3 copy as the 360 version being de-listed. Without the 360 specific SKU, it will just be a witch hunt. If anyone has the SKU, help out your fellow CAG. :applause:

Yannie+Boy.png

fs_lastplayed.png

#200 vishank

vishank

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yeah went to my local Best Buy, only was able to pull up the PS3 copy and see if the other close by store had the PS3 copy as the 360 version being de-listed. Without the 360 specific SKU, it will just be a witch hunt. If anyone has the SKU, help out your fellow CAG. :applause:

I believe that the sku for the xbox 360 version is 3457923 (Silent Hill HD Collection) - got it from this page - http://reviews.bestb...ews/reviews.htm

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for xbox 360 sku is 3166581 - from here - http://reviews.bestb...ews/reviews.htm

Edited by vishank, 08 March 2013 - 02:58 PM.

#201 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

Thank you very much!

#202 Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

I believe that the sku for the xbox 360 version is 3457923

Can anyone confirm? Before I start calling around.

Yannie+Boy.png

fs_lastplayed.png

#203 vishank

vishank

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

Can anyone confirm? Before I start calling around.

Updated previous post showing my source.

#204 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

added all the SKUs to the second post, are all 3 editions of UMvC3 on sale?

Guardian_owl.png

#205 guessed

guessed

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Why don't you just grab it and do a price check? All the titles for the 360 versions have been deleted out with the PS3 versions so I don't see why not it wouldn't be the same price.

If you are asking me, it is because, as I stated above, no store anywhere near me has one to grab.

#206 Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

Updated previous post showing my source.

Awesome thank you.

Yannie+Boy.png

fs_lastplayed.png

#207 abouldin07

abouldin07

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

I can confirm MGS on xbox is the same price. I bought it Wednesday.

#208 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

Snagged MGS HD collection for ps3 from my local BB in Highland,IN last one sadly :(.

#209 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

My store ended up having a bunch of copies of MGS HD for PS3, but they were just not in the right spot alphabetically.

#210 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

nada to be found at my local store

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)