Photo
- - - - -

Newegg - $212.49 PS Vita Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified Bundle.

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 apokalypse

apokalypse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

Are the 4gb memory card and black ops both factory sealed in the bundle?

#32 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Are the 4gb memory card and black ops both factory sealed in the bundle?

No.

http://youtu.be/cPQ-WU2mvpI?t=1m36s

#33 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

Are there really rumors for one with hdmi input? Just dont want to regret this purchase later if a new model is coming out in like 2 months or something

I think it's more than just rumors. I'm pretty sure the news was that they filed a patent for it. That doesn't mean they'll release it, though. Also, there is no telling what they will allow the device to do even if it has those extras, anyway. I'm betting we won't see a redesign for another year or two.

#34 Chinese_cuisine

Chinese_cuisine

Dim Sum Yum Yum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

How has China not made an adapter yet to plug an SD card into the Vita? Not even for pirating stuff or anything, just to use for PSN games, saves, patches, ect.

I'm still kicking myself for not getting the BF Amazon Vita bundle especially since that white Vita looks so good. I hope all this news about the price drop in Japan really kicking off sales will translate into a price drop over here as well, despite Sony's game about adjusting for exchange rate. It's better to lose a little more money on a system and have it selling than just stagnant on the shelf isn't it?

I actually hopped on that deal and don't regret it.

#35 heavy liquid

heavy liquid

tastes like burning

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:55 AM

Out of stock. Bummer.

#36 apokalypse

apokalypse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

I snagged one earlier,but now I'm have a little buyers remorse as I debating whether or not it was worth it to buy this now.

#37 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

I think it's more than just rumors. I'm pretty sure the news was that they filed a patent for it. That doesn't mean they'll release it, though. Also, there is no telling what they will allow the device to do even if it has those extras, anyway. I'm betting we won't see a redesign for another year or two.

Yeah, they filed a patent. However, I don't know it they will wait that long for a redesign. When I purchased the launch model, the 3g version was basically useless. You needed wi-fi because 3g only had basic online functionality -- couldn't download anything over 20MB, no realtime multiplayer, etc.

I thought the rumored 4g version may be released sooner rather than later in order to address this huge deficiency (and they could add hdmi support to make it more appealing, since a lot of users apparently desire that feature). Or they may forget about 4g and have a wi-fi model only, but current rumors seem to indicate otherwise...

Of course, this revised model would be more expensive than the current versions. So I figured Sony was planning to lower the msrp of the wi-fi & remaining 3g in the USA to $199 (comparable to Japan) and introduce the new model at the old price point ($249), plus lower the price of the memory cards. But this is probably wishful thinking...

Edited by bruceg, 08 March 2013 - 03:19 PM.