• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

http://www.amazon.co...oductPromotions

Hopefully this isn't just MSRP changing. I don't know if anyone actually cares about this game, but if you do this is a good deal. Low Price guarantee also dictates you won't get charged if it does in fact go up. Once again, sorry if this is MSRP, I did a search and nothing came up:drool:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#2 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

http://www.amazon.co...oductPromotions

Hopefully this isn't just MSRP changing. I don't know if anyone actually cares about this game, but if you do this is a good deal. Low Price guarantee also dictates you won't get charged if it does in fact go up. Once again, sorry if this is MSRP, I did a search and nothing came up:drool:

Looks like MSRP to me, thanks for putting it up anyway. Might lock it in just incase

#3 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

Same price at Best Buy's site too. Looks like an MSRP drop.

#4 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

I really hope this game turns out to be fun for the Move, not like the big disappointment like Sorcery.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#5 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

I really hope this game turns out to be fun for the Move, not like the big disappointment like Sorcery.

was it really that bad? I heard it was decent

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#6 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

was it really that bad? I heard it was decent

It's not bad, and I actually have said that on CAG a couple of times. I think I might be of the ten people on CAG that actually beat the game.

It's just that I really expected more, a game that really exploits the potentials of the Move in terms of tracking accuracy.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png