Sonic Racing Transformed 10 pounds 30 for a 4 pack

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-SSEGAASRT4P/sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transformed-four-pack-bundle

Been on my phone all day so I have no idea if it works outside of the UK but I'm looking for 2 more for the 4 pack. If you're interested.

I've bought from GamersGate's UK site before without any trouble. So this ends up being what, like 12 bucks for a 4 pack after conversion?

You guys know it's the same price on the US site, right? 45,000 Blue coins vs 45,121 on the UK site so actually the US site is slightly less.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']How did Sonic Racing transform "10 pounds 30" for a "4 pack?"
I don't get it...[/QUOTE]
This may come as a shock to you but there are other countries besides the United States in the world and they may or may not have their own currencies...

[quote name='grap3fruitman']This may come as a shock to you but there are other countries besides the United States in the world and they may or may not have their own currencies...[/QUOTE]

I doubt it's the currency causing confusion.

It took me a while to figure out that "10 pounds 30" was referring to £10 for a single copy, and £30 for four copies.

^ 10 pounds 30-stack for a flapjack.

I'm holding off until I can transform my 50 pounds into a 6 pack.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']This may come as a shock to you but there are other countries besides the United States in the world and they may or may not have their own currencies...[/QUOTE]
We're all joking about the title. :)

bread's done
Back