Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V7 - The soda wars have ended, but the deals rage on.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5589 replies to this topic

#4591 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

I once watched something on a dude who played racing games with two controllers at once, two consoles, both online, one controller with his hands, one with his feet, on his own team, and beat everyone.

No kidding.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4592 ItsJB

ItsJB

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

What the.. Is that even possible? He must've had 4 hands...

#4593 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

I once watched something on a dude who played racing games with two controllers at once, two consoles, both online, one controller with his hands, one with his feet, on his own team, and beat everyone.

No kidding.

On a console? At 30 FPS?

Did he have a helper Capuchin trained to claw his eyes out for him, as well?

Spoiler

#4594 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

one controller with his hands, one with his feet

What the.. Is that even possible? He must've had 4 hands...

:lol:
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.50).

#4595 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

On a console? At 30 FPS?

Did he have a helper Capuchin trained to claw his eyes out for him, as well?

Spoiler

It was Project Gotham Racing too. He was clearly a masochist. A very talented masochist.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4596 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

n e skyram deals?
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#4597 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:49 AM

Good looks, jshackles!

MARS

#4598 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:54 AM

n e skyram deals?

n gud 1s
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.50).

#4599 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

Posted Image

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4600 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

Posted Image

This one greatly amused me =P

#4601 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

Troll key: 7P50Z-Z3WER-03EB9

Good key: BIGX6-ZF2VW-BXZKL (Cave Story+)

MARS

#4602 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:34 AM

I tried the troll key but it said I already owned whatever that was :(

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4603 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:42 AM

I tried the troll key but it said I already owned whatever that was :(

It seems that you have been trolled. :-#

MARS

#4604 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

In case you don't check the thread, Gamersgate has Skyrim, Dishonored for half off (15 bucks). Slightly cheaper if you buy via the UK site (12ish).

#4605 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:02 PM

In case you don't check the thread, Gamersgate has Skyrim, Dishonored for half off (15 bucks). Slightly cheaper if you buy via the UK site (12ish).

I think anyone who wants to play Skyrim today could find $15 in value from it, but with the recent price drop and a new package with all DLC coming in a month, I imagine we'll see the entire suite of content for under $20 this summer for those who content with waiting.

#4606 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

I think anyone who wants to play Skyrim today could find $15 in value from it, but with the recent price drop and a new package with all DLC coming in a month, I imagine we'll see the entire suite of content for under $20 this summer for those who content with waiting.

I think that's overly optimistic. Since the GOTY edition will be $45 and be out soon - and I doubt that'll be 50% until Winter. We'll probably see it at 50% off for all at current retails, which would still be $15 + $12.49 DLC.

#4607 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

Bethesda is stingy with discounting their GOTYs for quite a while generally. Certainly not going over half off within a month of release.

#4608 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

I think that's overly optimistic. Since the GOTY edition will be $45 and be out soon - and I doubt that'll be 50% until Winter. We'll probably see it at 50% off for all at current retails, which would still be $15 + $12.49 DLC.

Bethesda is stingy with discounting their GOTYs for quite a while generally. Certainly not going over half off within a month of release.

I said summer, not summer sale. And it's a Steamworks game being released at retail which negates Bethesda's involvement in setting the discount price.

#4609 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

Still think it's overly optimistic to save $5.

#4610 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

Still think it's overly optimistic to save $5.

Then I guess you missed the part where I said the game is completely worth the current price and people who want to play it now should buy.

Also, the world is going crazy, because I didn't realize it's $60 in the US. When I last saw pricing info only some other territories were listed, like Australia where it's $10 cheaper. Skyrim and its DLC is currently >$15 more expensive on Steam there.

#4611 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

Skyrim is one of those games I regularly see on friends' lists which has 100+ hours playtime.

#4612 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

Amazon had the entire Sam franchise for $10 shortly before the major holiday sales started. Wouldn't be surprised to see that deal again in the future. Also agree that the games are fundamentally the same.

If you're dying to have every single game in your library, it looks like the Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Upgrade will get you 1st and 2nd Encounter Classics, which the Amazon pack didn't include. It's only two bucks, but I'm not sure if there's a reason to own them if you already have the HD versions.

#4613 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

If you're dying to have every single game in your library, it looks like the Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Upgrade will get you 1st and 2nd Encounter Classics, which the Amazon pack didn't include. It's only two bucks, but I'm not sure if there's a reason to own them if you already have the HD versions.

Nostalgia

ydxIeO-2C2M

#4614 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

Skyrim is one of those games I regularly see on friends' lists which has 100+ hours playtime.

133 hours here, and perhaps unsurprisingly I have yet to finish the main quest.

That's without any DLC but with a LOT of mods. I think my Skyrim is probably completely indistinguishable from the vanilla game at this point.

#4615 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

The Anomaly 2 gift for buying via the Humble Store on the official site is Anomaly Korea which has so far been unavailable on PC. I assume it's not a Steam key, but since it's the Humble Store it may get added if the game goes on the service. Anomaly Korea is currently listed as exclusive to this deal, but that's obviously for the time being because why wouldn't they sell it? I also wouldn't be surprised for it to show up on PC in a future HIB. It was already in the mobile exclusive one.

So at 10% off, $13.49 gets you 2 copies of Anomaly 2 and Anomaly Korea.

link

info

#4616 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

That's without any DLC but with a LOT of mods. I think my Skyrim is probably completely indistinguishable from the vanilla game at this point.

So if it's completely indistinguishable from the vanilla game, what do the mods do?

#4617 vicktor

vicktor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

Got Cave Story! YAY! Thanks!

#4618 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

Got Cave Story! YAY! Thanks!

Did that really last 8 hours? I guess everyone now has Cave Story+. I look forward to it being today's deal.

#4619 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Did that really last 8 hours? I guess everyone now has Cave Story+. I look forward to it being today's deal.

I was wondering about that too.. he probably redeemed it hours ago but forgot to post, or didn't have time to post until now.

If not.. then I'm surprised lol.

#4620 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

I just noticed Burnout Paradise @ $5 is part of the mid-week that escaped notice.. I'd highly recommend it, right up there with NFS Hot Pursuit (2010), and ahead of rest of the mid-week NFS games.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.