Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (3DS) $17.98

played the demo and it was pretty cool for the atmosphere and characters but its pretty much paint a crate or erase something to progress through the level.

mickeys magical quest remake for 3DS please

That was the only demo I've ever played that made be cancel a pre-order. Not sure what they were thinking with that demo. A way-way too long introductory cut-scene then repetitive trace this same object multiple times to progress platforming.

That being said these guys made Henry Hatsworth so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt at the right price.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']That was the only demo I've ever played that made be cancel a pre-order. Not sure what they were thinking with that demo. A way-way too long introductory cut-scene then repetitive trace this same object multiple times to progress platforming.

That being said these guys made Henry Hatsworth so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt at the right price.[/QUOTE]

Okay, so, you didn't like the demo. Follow that with the game getting mostly mediocre ratings, but somehow, you're hoping the full game is good because the developer made a decent game a long time ago.

Not sure I follow the logic.

Dreamrift's only made Henry Hatsworth and Monster Tale prior to Epic Mickey. MT was a bit disappointing but I still enjoyed it, probably cause I was expecting them to follow up the masterpiece in Henry Hatsworth.

These guys know how to make platformers and impressions are all over the place for this game. I don't rely on a collection of aggregated numbers to tell me if I'm interested in Dreamrift's games or not.

[quote name='bobphone']You don't recommend the demo, but you want us to pay $18 for the full game?[/QUOTE]

he didn't ask you to buy anything. he was just telling people that the game is on sale, if they were interested. all because he doesn't like it, doesn't mean some body else wont.

= chill out

[quote name='Alex121006']he didn't ask you to buy anything. he was just telling people that the game is on sale, if they were interested. all because he doesn't like it, doesn't mean some body else wont.

= chill out[/QUOTE]

Thanks for stepping in, not sure why people are on the OP's case.

Yet no-one breaks out the pitchforks when someone posts a CE that's MSRP or posts a deal with no actual link. CAG has grown very weird...

[quote name='AwRy108']Thanks for stepping in, not sure why people are on the OP's case.

Yet no-one breaks out the pitchforks when someone posts a CE that's MSRP or posts a deal with no actual link. CAG has grown very weird...[/QUOTE]

People are on te OP's case because of the game it is. It's CAG cool to love Amazon, and to hate GameStop, Epic Mickey games, and Duke Nukem Forever.

Whenever a deal from GameStop, or for one of those games is posted... well, the OP is usually torn a new one.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']
That being said these guys made Henry Hatsworth so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt at the right price.[/QUOTE]

Ah, another Hatsworth fan! That was one of the most underrated DS games IMO. Somehow it slipped my notice that the same company made Epic Mickey, so thanks for posting that. Will definitely check it out when it gets to around $10-12.

[quote name='morrodox']Ah, another Hatsworth fan! That was one of the most underrated DS games IMO. Somehow it slipped my notice that the same company made Epic Mickey, so thanks for posting that. Will definitely check it out when it gets to around $10-12.[/QUOTE]

Henry Hatsworth is, hands down, one of the best portable games EVER MADE. If there was ever a Kickstarter created to make a direct sequel on the 3DS, I'd probably back the whole thing...

bread's done
Back