Photo
- - - - -

OOS - Sony PS Vita 32GB Memory Card - $50 plus others att.com!!

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#361 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

I got an e-mail stating that they could not charge my credit card due to a payment error. So I had to call in and ask the lady to reattempt the charge and it went through the second time.

What's AT&T's problem? I hope this isn't a bad sign that my order will get canned. :(

#362 CrimsonPaw

CrimsonPaw

Professional Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Went to ATT store. Only had 8 and 16 GB. They were half off. Got a 16 GB for $30.

I see a local store still shows a 16GB in stock, I'm gonna stop up there in about an hour and a half hoping it's still there. My 8GB is just too damn small with PS+.

#363 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

I still havent gotten the 'congratulations' email, nor have I gotten a pending charge on my card, nor can I see my order status when I enter my order number on their page

I'm getting nervous. And I was really early on this deal, considering I got the first reply. wtf ATT

#364 tacoman132

tacoman132

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

^ Im in the same boat...ordered like at 11:32 last night when the thread was on like page 4 and I've only received the order confirmation. No shipping confirmation nor can i see my order status...great.

#365 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

I still havent gotten the 'congratulations' email, nor have I gotten a pending charge on my card, nor can I see my order status when I enter my order number on their page

I'm getting nervous. And I was really early on this deal, considering I got the first reply. wtf ATT

My situation exactly.

#366 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

Ok thanks, and can you swap memory cards back and forth if I want to buy 2 16gb cards?

You can, but it's a pain since it doesn't remember the layout of your "bubbles." I also don't think you can "hot switch" (switch memory cards while the Vita is on), since it has to rebuild the database, but I could be wrong.

#367 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

Best Buy price match FTW!

Did you go in with a screenshot of the deal or just show the webpage?

#368 Brodown

Brodown

The Duke of Spook

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

Best Buy price match FTW!

Good luck getting BB to price match when it clearly states on At&t's site "Sold out".

#369 CandyCaptain

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

Easy there dickwad. I have never complained about Sony's decision to use proprietary storage. They are well within their rights to do so. I, as a consumer, can chose not support them. That said, I will never justify their rationale for taking such measures. If you think Sony/M$/Nintendo/Apple or name a for profit corporation of your choosing are not motivated by greed you simply are not paying attention. It all comes down to the bottom line.

I'm done with this off topic rant. Has anyone received a shipping conformation yet?

I actually got shipping confirmation, and a tracking number. I'm quite giddy. :bouncy:

BTW Thanks again OP, I've been on the fence for the longest time, this is what tipped me over. lol

#370 Charybdis

Charybdis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

Anyone have a picture of it in stock? I want to try to price match.

#371 247

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

Anyone have a picture of it in stock? I want to try to price match.

Try Slickdeals.net

#372 mr_top_hat

mr_top_hat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

You can, but it's a pain since it doesn't remember the layout of your "bubbles." I also don't think you can "hot switch" (switch memory cards while the Vita is on), since it has to rebuild the database, but I could be wrong.

Yours doesn't? When I was switching back and forth between my 4 & 8GB cards to find space for the free games, the bubbles stayed put.

#373 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Yours doesn't? When I was switching back and forth between my 4 & 8GB cards to find space for the free games, the bubbles stayed put.

The Vita game bubbles stay put as they're installed on the system, but if you have, say, a PSP or PSOne game on one card, switch it out, and put it back in, it won't be back to where it was. At least for my system.

#374 graf1k

graf1k

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Has anyone got a ship notification yet? My order seemed process this morning but no shipping notice yet.

#375 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

Weird that some of you early orderers haven't gotten anything yet. I ordered at 11:03PM Mountain Time and am in Pending Shipment and my card has been pre-authorized.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#376 MisterFleX

MisterFleX

Stranger Danger!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

Hrm, I was the first to order yet still haven't received tracking for the memory cards. I've received the shipping info for the spare cable I ordered, but that's about it. Man this would suck if I don't get one, especially since I am probably the first to order and shared this with everyone, lol.

MisterFleX.png

#377 CandyCaptain

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

Hrm, I was the first to order yet still haven't received tracking for the memory cards. I've received the shipping info for the spare cable I ordered, but that's about it. Man this would suck if I don't get one, especially since I am probably the first to order and shared this with everyone, lol.

:whee: LOL But thank you for posting it, really!

#378 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

I got an order confirmation and was charged $54. Im guessing this is the point you are at? It says I can not change the order so Im guessing it went through fine.

512847.png

#379 willster98

willster98

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

I tried to price match at my local Best Buy and online with Best Buy and they would not price match for two reasons:
1) The item shows as out of stock online, and they do check that I watched the service agent to it.
2) Best Buy does not price match AT&T, online or offline any longer.

Here is their Low Price Guarantee page:
http://www.bestbuy.c...cat290300050002

So the dude who posted that Best Buy would do it is full of shit. Plain and simple.
:) Every time you read this, Shang Tsung sucks the life out of a kitten :)

#380 MisterFleX

MisterFleX

Stranger Danger!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

I got an order confirmation and was charged $54. Im guessing this is the point you are at? It says I can not change the order so Im guessing it went through fine.

My bank is always a bit slow with pending charges, but I did get the order confirmation. I ordered the card with a spare cable, but got tracking for only the cable. In the email, it says "Some of the items in your order have shipped. To review the status of the items that have shipped, click on the tracking number(s) below. The remaining items currently out of stock will be shipped when inventory becomes available." But checking the order number directly, it says it's still processing and pending shipping. Maybe it's coming from different warehouses and they haven't shipped it yet. Would i be disappointed if it doesn't go through? Yea, but it's not the end of the world.

MisterFleX.png

#381 CandyCaptain

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

My bank is always a bit slow with pending charges, but I did get the order confirmation. I ordered the card with a spare cable, but got tracking for only the cable. In the email, it says "Some of the items in your order have shipped. To review the status of the items that have shipped, click on the tracking number(s) below. The remaining items currently out of stock will be shipped when inventory becomes available." But checking the order number directly, it says it's still processing and pending shipping. Maybe it's coming from different warehouses and they haven't shipped it yet. Would i be disappointed if it doesn't go through? Yea, but it's not the end of the world.

Sounds like they aren't gonna cancel it at least. So you will get it eventually right?:lol:

#382 Sauron96

Sauron96

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Just got my warehouse email and it looks like a pending charge for an actual amount on my card...

Now to find a good deal on a Vita - Only one out there is Target bundle with Lego Batman for $209 - the American bundles suck - I would prolly already have a Vita if the Little Big Planet bundle was in the US. I might have bitten on the PS+ Bundle but my subscription is already extended until Feb of 2015...

#383 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

Head's up, just called about my orders to see if I could cancel one and got this message on the phone for both of them "One or more of your orders is temporarily out of stock. You will receive an e-mail once they ship."

Both have been sent to the warehouse for shipment. I wonder if it's reflecting current stock levels or they really did oversell.

#384 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

I got an email saying my order has been sent to the warehouse for shipping. Who knows if they actually have, but if it's 'processing' and not 'sorry, we're out of stock,' that would seem to imply an intent to fill it, even if it takes a while, right?

#385 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Just got my warehouse email and it looks like a pending charge for an actual amount on my card...

Now to find a good deal on a Vita - Only one out there is Target bundle with Lego Batman for $209 - the American bundles suck - I would prolly already have a Vita if the Little Big Planet bundle was in the US. I might have bitten on the PS+ Bundle but my subscription is already extended until Feb of 2015...

If you don't mind buying used, cowboom has had some really nice deals lately. I got a grade 6 3G/wifi model for $125. It came complete with an 8GB memory card. So keep in eye out for that. Otherwise AWD a couple of times a week will have the ACL Bundle on sale.
Xecutioner
CML

#386 knokio

knokio

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

Does anyone know if frys will price match?
..they hurting for business these days.
Posted Image

#387 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

Hey guys, how much trouble is it to switch back and forth between multiple memory cards. I don't have my vita yet but I have a 32gb and 2 4gb coming in.

#388 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hey guys, how much trouble is it to switch back and forth between multiple memory cards. I don't have my vita yet but I have a 32gb and 2 4gb coming in.

Main issues are:

1) the system has to be powered off to do this and
2) your bubble placement isn't persistent.

Aside from that, it can be a pain in the ass remembering which card holds which games, but I've switched between a pair of 8 gb cards for some time without more than mild inconvenience.

Definitely looking forward to the 32gb card though.

#389 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

I tried to price match at my local Best Buy and online with Best Buy and they would not price match for two reasons:
1) The item shows as out of stock online, and they do check that I watched the service agent to it.

So the dude who posted that Best Buy would do it is full of shit. Plain and simple.

I've tried 4 Best Buy, none of them price match. Only one of them said they don't match att. The other 3 didn't because it said online only not because it's out of stock. So YMMV.

#390 mailer daemon

mailer daemon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

Posted Image

That came out a bit bigger than I intended, so I apologize for that. Will fix later when I'm not rushing. Anyway, I'm sorry if its a bit YMMV, but there you go. It was at 1:30 EST, when it was listed OOS on the ATT website. Showed the webpage from my phone and they honored it.