Photo
- - - - -

OOS - Sony PS Vita 32GB Memory Card - $50 plus others att.com!!

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#121 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

I got to hand it to the OP, getting a bunch of CAGs(including me) paying $50 for a 32GB memory card. You even got the ones without a Vita jumping in. :applause::lol:

#122 Agent ShortBus

Agent ShortBus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

OP, you don't know how much i love you right now :booty:man i hope this goes through good luck to everyone!!

#123 mirai

mirai

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:21 AM

you think it is worth it to get overnight shipping?

and what's up with all of those hate towards SD? sure there are a lot of flippers there but it does not mean everyone in SD is a scum. it makes you look like a bunch of immature fanboys.

#124 Bivensra

Bivensra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

I know the vita only holds one card. I just want to have psp and plus games on one card and new games on the other.

#125 jltaser

jltaser

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:23 AM

and what's up with all of those hate towards SD? sure there are a lot of flippers there but it does not mean everyone in SD is a scum. it makes you look like a bunch of immature fanboys.

Not worth overnight shipping. And yes, you're right about the latter part.

#126 Daviddenton3

Daviddenton3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I was in a best buy the day they started their $75 deal for 32 Gigs but felt it was still too much, couldn't bring myself to pay that for it, even considered a 16 which may be all the storage i'd really even need but couldn't pay what they wanted for that either merely out of principle.
I ended up getting an 8 gig marked down to $25. A $5 reward zone coupon from weeks ago and one of those random free $5 coupons they posted to my account that day I only paid $16.

Got this second I saw it and will never need any more memory for the life of the system. worth the total amount I ended up paying on memory. $50 feels like a reasonable spot for the most expensive card, its proprietary so they get their price monopoly but its still reasonable to buy considering what options it opens up for you.

Hope Sony takes notice about sales jumps with card price drops....could breath alot of life into this system.

#127 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Actually all Vita stuff is half off, carrying cases, Hot Shots Golf, Wipeout, ect. Only 11 Vita items are carried but some good deals.
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#128 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

:cry: Congrats to everyone who got in on this deal... is there any word on if this will be in store as well?

#129 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

Holy shit. I checked the site on a lark. OP, you are awesome.

#130 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

Thanks for the heads up for this and FU 4gb memory card! I can finally put stuff on my vita!
Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#131 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

Well at least the SDer gave us credit. A lot of times those lurker trolls over there don't bother doing it.

Exactly.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#132 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

Thanks op, well see if we get our orders
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#133 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

Damn thats a good deal, almost considered getting a second one considering how all these damn game patches are killing my free space (I'm looking at you Playstation Allstars)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#134 Alpha2

Alpha2

Custom user Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

Thanks OP, for putting me in debt that I dont mind having! Let's hope they honor all the purchases.
http://therealalpha2.deviantart.com/

Oh so now you are using intelligence and common sense to win the arguement...that's low man! This is CAG and you aren't allowed to do that.

#135 LordFlux

LordFlux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

Nice! Have had a Vita for a few months and been desperately needing a 32GB memory card. Thanks OP!

#136 fatboy1111

fatboy1111

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

repped

#137 leo8877

leo8877

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:31 AM

Thanks OP

#138 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

Why would we want half-assed resellers getting in on a good deal? If you're looking for deals on games you should already be on CAG. Tough luck to anybody that isn't.
Posted Image

#139 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

in for 10

#140 lamuh13

lamuh13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

ordered one.
lowest price I ever seen.
thanks OP.

#141 Anal Tyrant

Anal Tyrant

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

Holy crap I just bought one! Awesome!
But damn, I'm beating myself up for buying an 8gb last week :-/

#142 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:35 AM

Damn good deal. Been trying for awhile to get one on warehouse deals. This is even better. Thanks OP!

CBrownsT10.png

#143 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

in for 10

So you did three orders then? Lol. Anyways, as others have mentioned, this is the LOWEST PRICE for a Vita memory card. Can't go wrong for the price. Get it while you can!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#144 ice_man_fb

ice_man_fb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

Thanks OP just placed an order right now on my phon . I have one but it never hurts to have extra space for all those ps+ games

#145 TheFirstAvenger

TheFirstAvenger

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

Damn thats a good deal, almost considered getting a second one considering how all these damn game patches are killing my free space (I'm looking at you Playstation Allstars)

IKR! I'm living off a 4GB for the time being. PS All Stars is the only game I have on it and pretty soon I won't be able to fit it in with all those huge updates!

#146 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

The fact that these aren't OOS yet leads me to believe that their inventory tracker isn't entirely accurate. I have a feeling many of us will receive disappointing emails tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong, or at least I ordered early enough.

#147 Biskmatar100

Biskmatar100

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Got one. You sure know how to drive the nail into my wallet. Thank you for this nice find, OP! :D

#148 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

So you did three orders then? Lol. Anyways, as others have mentioned, this is the LOWEST PRICE for a Vita memory card. Can't go wrong for the price. Get it while you can!

Yes..I helped my friends to buy actually. I will receive some commission from them lol

#149 PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

Ordered mine! That is a great deal for VERY expensive cards. I am having to delete and redownload stuff all the time on my 16 gig card. Thanks OP!

#150 CallOfGoaty

CallOfGoaty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

Yes..I helped my friends to buy actually. I will receive some commission from them lol

Dude. your inbox is full I'm interested in one of your bf3 online pass.