Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle UK PS3 ~$25 at zavvi

theclaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/saint-seiya-sanctuary-battle/10531527.html

Astounding deal on this one! It's managed to hold its value.

10531527-1328617726-281390.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is the game any good? ive been watching saint seiya omega and im in the mood to burn my cosmos.
just ordered couldn't resist to much of a big anime fan.

That is a wonderful deal. I've been drooling at this for a little while and the prices have never seemed to drop on it in the past. I hope that shipping doesn't kill it.

Hmm....Might for one of those 2 for $40 deals from Zavvi again.
Seeing Saint Seiya just brings me back to my early childhood :)

[quote name='TooPoor']Hmm....Might for one of those 2 for $40 deals from Zavvi again.
Seeing Saint Seiya just brings me back to my early childhood :)[/QUOTE]

Me too, so might sound dumb to some but is this game region free and playable on a standard US playstation.

The price of the Saint Seiya games have been too damn high. Thanks theclaw, I've always wanted to get some of the playstation games but I always get sniped at auctions and people have been more than happy to pay more than this for this game.

[quote name='thelonepig']I don't think it's ever worked.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
WTF they have that option then :applause:
You guys use CC? How much are they charging you for conversion?

EDIT: NVM bought it using one of my Visa's :) Damn childhood memories are making me go broke! Should be around $24.30 after fees on my Visa.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Where does it say that? I'd be down to split it half/half with a CAG.[/QUOTE]
You would save a $~1 at the most after the other cag ships you the game. Better to buy it separately

Reviews on this game are so-so, but it seems new copies normally run around 35-40 so this could be a deal for an anime fan.

[quote name='Hexor']down to £17.98[/QUOTE]

It's actually $5 more based on your price than originally

Has anyone gotten theirs yet or at least actual working tracking info?

[quote name='Carlanga']It's actually $5 more based on your price than originally

Has anyone gotten theirs yet or at least actual working tracking info?[/QUOTE]

this was ~£15 when the op posted
zavvi didn't provide tracking, but i recieved it pretty quickly
(~10 days. YMMV though, some of my previous zavvi orders took 2-4 weeks)

[quote name='wbc1228']this was ~£15 when the op posted
zavvi didn't provide tracking, but i recieved it pretty quickly
(~10 days. YMMV though, some of my previous zavvi orders took 2-4 weeks)[/QUOTE]

Thanks will contact them and see what they say.

I received it quick as well,i must say its probably my favorite musou game. the boss battles were fun to the point i forgot i was playing a musuo. thanks for the deal.

:cool:

I just want to say thanks to the op because this game is crazy fun. I love the music so far. I received this game last week I believe and it took about 7-10 days to get here, not bad for my first time ordering from this store.

I didn't think I'd like it as much cause so many people online kept writing mediocre things about it, but I'm loving it so far. I just wish I knew how to get the dlc for this game.

Now if only someone could help me find a site streaming or with links to the uncut english voiced version of the anime so I can actually watch the series. I'd appreciate it very much.:)

ADV licensed it and did the only dub that was worth a crap. They only dubbed 52 episodes, though, before they gave up. It was a good dub, though, IMO

Brock F'N Sampson;10597554 said:
:cool:

I just want to say thanks to the op because this game is crazy fun. I love the music so far. I received this game last week I believe and it took about 7-10 days to get here, not bad for my first time ordering from this store.

I didn't think I'd like it as much cause so many people online kept writing mediocre things about it, but I'm loving it so far. I just wish I knew how to get the dlc for this game.

Now if only someone could help me find a site streaming or with links to the uncut english voiced version of the anime so I can actually watch the series. I'd appreciate it very much.:)

I watched it on spanish (latin america) when I was a kid and find that the theme song and voices of the characters are better in spanish than in japanese. I have always found that spanish dubbing is better done than english on anime shows.

I would try somewhere like anilinks or animedreaming to stream it for free and dubbed in ENG. Try also youtube

I was checking everyday to see if it arrived. Found out today it was sitting there under a pile of mail for who knows how long.

i would always watch Los Caballeros Del Zodiaco aka Saint Seiya whenever i went to Mexico as a child. So awesome. Makes me want to get the game on nostalgia alone. lol

[quote name='thelonepig']I don't think it's ever worked.[/QUOTE]

Paypal works just fine on Zavvi

You just need to convert the worthless US money into pounds before the transaction

bread's done
Back