Photo
- - - - -

Target 3/17-3/23; B2G1 Free including Skylanders Figures; $50 GC with WiiU Purchase

• Please log in to reply
557 replies to this topic

#91 knightsmith

knightsmith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

maybe AC3 C.E. GOW A C.E. & .. well there's nothing else.. maybe pick up anything and take it back for GOW J next week

#92 gftgrill

gftgrill

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

I just checked and target.com is showing that 3DS Zero Escape VRL is out of stock on line and not sold in stores. are people seeing different things on this? I want this game and would like to grab it in a b2g1 deal.

#93 RedK

RedK

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

lol good luck knight finding a AC3 CE and my target only got 3 gow CE's so they are gonna be gone pretty quick. As tempting as this can be im done with games this gen aside from gow on tuesday and TLOU in june. Then bring on next gen.

#94 m.williams1985

m.williams1985

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

Can you buy more than one of a game?

#95 gftgrill

gftgrill

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

Can you buy more than one of a game?

I don't see why they would limit this (unless they had limited stock on hand). just say they're gifts or for the older crowd, one for each of your kids.

#96 cheapwick

cheapwick

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

My BB is really good with PM. So is it possible to wait until the 19th to pick up my GOW Ascension pre-order, and the Gears of War pre-order, and a free game AND get the $40 worth of reward certs?

#97 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

I don't see why they would limit this (unless they had limited stock on hand). just say they're gifts or for the older crowd, one for each of your kids.

They did a one copy per game limit last time they ran a B2G1 for some reason and the register actually refused to apply the deal if you exceeded the limit. Not sure if that limitation will apply again.

#98 illucio

illucio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Question! Could I buy the games now. Don't open them, and return the games during the deal and then buy the same games back to get the deal?
How long until I can't return the product anymore?
Will they give me a hard time about it?
And does it have to be the same Target store?

#99 m.williams1985

m.williams1985

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

Yea that's what it is actually. My son wants gears as do I and other than God of war there isn't much else I want that I don't have. If I can get multiples I'll hold off on gow:a and get that along with two copies of gears. I saw a scan of sale it doesn't say no identical items anywhere in the small print.

#100 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

After reading over BB's new policies, does that mean B2G1 matching just got harder too? I never had problems in the past with it, but it seems like they are trying to cut back on losses.

Really trying to decide whether to just buy both Monster Hunter versions in store (And I get a feeling they will be hard to find at Target's), or just go with them both on Amazon to save 20$ and get something else during the sale

B2G1 price matching at bby (policywise) has always been ymmv, so if your managers used to do it, it's certainly possible they could still do it if they're so inclined. One of my stores has actually gotten looser and started doing b2g1 PMs just to 'take business' from Target.

#101 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

Anyone saw fire emblem 3ds at target?

#102 ElPichi931

ElPichi931

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Would it be possible to buy the GoW:A CE tomorrow to get the $10 gift card, return it next week to do the B2G1 and still keep the $10 gift card?

#103 illucio

illucio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Anyone saw fire emblem 3ds at target?

Most stores are sold out, but some stores DO have copies. I know at my Target they had a few copies left a few weeks ago.... But as of today I found out that my friend was going around town looking for the game Saturday and both targets in my area apparently didn't have the game. Its one of those things you have to go out and check.

I really want to know if I can buy a game now, and return/buy it next Tuesday so I don't have to worry about a game being bought out by the time I go there Tuesday hoping to get Monster Hunter 3 and some other 3DS games for a cheap 80 dollar deal.

#104 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

Will I get the $50 gift card if I buy one of the Wii U bundles like New Super Mario Bros or Zombi U? or does it have to be the stand alone system?

#105 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

I have an extra Tomb Raider Steelbook sealed with receipt from last week. Hopefully they will let me return and re-buy with two other games since they only had a few left at the time. I figured I've already spent the $60 so it's essentially a B1G1 for me at that point (I know, very flawed philosophy but it makes sense to me... lol).
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#106 PhQTwo

PhQTwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

Will I get the $50 gift card if I buy one of the Wii U bundles like New Super Mario Bros or Zombi U? or does it have to be the stand alone system?

I am hoping for the SMB U bundle online will be eligible for the $50 GC.

#107 mkultra

mkultra

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

Sorry, if this is a stupid question, but this deal wouldn't work online?

#108 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

That would be total BOSS if it did.
Sell me your Candy Cabs!

#109 gftgrill

gftgrill

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

it should work online, target usually has the same deals offered online as they do in store. there may be shipping costs and sales tax involved.

If I read your question right, this deal doesn't actually start until 3/17 so it won't work online right now.

#110 Vinyl

Vinyl

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

They will have a B2G1 deal online, but the selection will be limited most likely

#111 ShirtSizeXXXLXT

ShirtSizeXXXLXT

Fluffernutter 4LIFE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

I want to get Gears, Tomb Raider...and WHAT ELSE?!?!?!

ShirtSizeXXXLXT.jpg

If you have a Gameboy Micro for sale, I would like to buy it from you!

#112 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

I want to get Gears, Tomb Raider...and WHAT ELSE?!?!?!

God of War, man, God of Fucking War

I mostly post on GameSpot (http://www.gamespot....users/Blabadon/), so don't feel afraid to PM me here or there.

rsz_zero_escape_screen_5.jpg

#113 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

I have an extra Tomb Raider Steelbook sealed with receipt from last week. Hopefully they will let me return and re-buy with two other games since they only had a few left at the time. I figured I've already spent the $60 so it's essentially a B1G1 for me at that point (I know, very flawed philosophy but it makes sense to me... lol).

My same logic, now I just need to see if I can find a way to look up the purchase with my red card since I stupidly tossed the recent. Don't ask me why. I have a glove compartment full of old receipts for situations like this

#114 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:22 AM

My same logic, now I just need to see if I can find a way to look up the purchase with my red card since I stupidly tossed the recent. Don't ask me why. I have a glove compartment full of old receipts for situations like this

If you go to customer service they can look it up there.

#115 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

BB I checked tonight sounded too iffy on whether they would price match it. Just ended up getting an Kindle Card and using it to buy the 2 Monster Hunters online.

I'll likely still try for Tomb Raider/Gears/GoW next week though
Posted ImagePosted Image

#116 mkultra

mkultra

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

it should work online, target usually has the same deals offered online as they do in store. there may be shipping costs and sales tax involved.

If I read your question right, this deal doesn't actually start until 3/17 so it won't work online right now.

Yeah, I know. That's why I was wondering why certain people seemed upset by store selections and certain games the site claims is online only. I noticed usually if there is a sale, they extend it to their online merch as well.

I know it wouldn't work right now. Anyway, here's to hoping that it will work next week including the games we actually we want. :)

#117 mkultra

mkultra

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

That would be total BOSS if it did.

I agree.

#118 Ahkward

Ahkward

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

So what happens if you buy three $60 games and then return two of them. Do you get $80 back and get to keep the third for $40?

#119 tacoman132

tacoman132

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

Any recommendations for a new vita owner for the B2G1 Free deal? I'm pretty sure one game will be Persona 4 Golden but other than that...I'm open to ideas. Or should i pick up a copy of the new fire emblem?

#120 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

Yeah, I know. That's why I was wondering why certain people seemed upset by store selections and certain games the site claims is online only. I noticed usually if there is a sale, they extend it to their online merch as well.

I know it wouldn't work right now. Anyway, here's to hoping that it will work next week including the games we actually we want. :)

They are upset about in store stock because whenever Target has these B2G1 sales on games, all titles in store apply. Target.com will have the sale as well but it will only be select titles that apply to the B2G1. Thus it can be tough to find 3 titles you want online that all apply to the offer. You have to understand that unlike BB.com and BB and Walmart.com and walmart, Target.com and target are 2 different entities. Until the new price match policy for Target kicked in, Target refused to price match Target.com prices. Pretty sure they do now under the new policy though. Good luck getting the titles you want next week. Unfortunately, we won't know which titles are included in the deal on the website until then