Photo
- - - - -

Target 3/17-3/23; B2G1 Free including Skylanders Figures; $50 GC with WiiU Purchase

• Please log in to reply
557 replies to this topic

#181 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

I was literally saving some (generic American Express) gift cards for a B2G1 sale to pick up some 3DS/Vita games. And, of course, I will be away for nearly the entire time the sale is happening. I do fly back next Saturday (3/23), so I will make a last minute run to Target. Hopefully there's some scraps left for me.

From what I've seen, this sale is usually online, too, but everything [decent] goes OOS immediately. If you're up late you might be able to snag what you want ...maybe. :pray:

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#182 awesometown

awesometown

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

From what I've seen, this sale is usually online, too, but everything [decent] goes OOS immediately. If you're up late you might be able to snag what you want ...maybe. :pray:

I won't have available (read: free) internet on Sunday. I think I'm going to wait it out and hope for the best.

#183 Olympus

Olympus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

Does anyone know if the $50 GC is given to you immediately or is it a mail in thing? If I could apply it towards the B2G1 deal...

If it's like any other Target GC deal they'll give it to you at the register. They might make you do two separate transactions where you use the GC for the games, but it should be fine regardless.

#184 spacegandhi

spacegandhi

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

Probably going to take advantage of this and pick up DmC, Tomb Raider, and MGR: Revengence.

But I am a little tempted by the idea of grabbing the WiiU Deluxe, then turning around and using the $50 GC on New Super Mario Bros. U, Lego City Undercover, and either NFS:MW or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. That'd bring it to about $420 before tax for a WiiU and the three games I actually want for the thing.

#185 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

just found eyebrawl, thumpback and hothead at my local bestbuy. yoink. im gonna b2g1f those next week!

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#186 onelazyballa

onelazyballa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

has there been confirmation that this will work on pc games?

#187 neonon19s

neonon19s

Gotta Catch 'em All

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

I'm still debating if I should wait for a price drop on tomb raider, or do the buy 2 get 1 free deal.

I think I finally decided to wait on a price drop and get some cheaper games with the B2G1 free deal. like 3 $40 games or 3 $20-30 games

#188 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

Is it Tuesday yet!?!?!?! I want GOW/GoW/Tomb Raider

<p>194619.png

#189 Olympus

Olympus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

I'm going to try for a BB PM, and if I can't get it I think I'll skip this time around.

#190 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

I think I finally decided to wait on a price drop and get some cheaper games with the B2G1 free deal. like 3 $40 games or 3 $20-30 games

Oh that's a good idea. I never really thought about that. I kinda just assumed that I should get the expensive game. Hmm thanks

#191 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

Anyone got a BB PM yet?

#192 PhQTwo

PhQTwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Anyone got a BB PM yet?

Sale starts tomorrow, so no.

#193 Little Green Yoda

Little Green Yoda

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

#-oreally?

Tri has 18 large monsters and 7 weapon classes to choose from. Ultimate has 11 additional distinct* monsters and 5 more weapon classes. Mechanics have been tweaked and skills have been changed for all sets. There's also an additional difficulty level in G-Rank.

*when I say distinct, I'm not counting subspecies (Tri has zero subspecies while Ultimate has 22 subspecies) which have different movesets - if you consider subspecies, the monster count is 18 vs 51.

So yeah, I'd consider it a beefy expansion rather than a port or rehash. :p

#194 RatchetJunkie20

RatchetJunkie20

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Do all three games have to be for the same console or could I get 2 Wii U games and a PS 3 game?

#195 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

I know its not Nintendos "fault" but lol at 3 games coming out for wii u next when nothing good has come out the past few months.

that being said

lego city
monster hunter
need for speed u

for me. never played tri on wii so im ready for ultimate B^)

#196 toysoldiers35

toysoldiers35

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

If I buy Simcity for the buy 2 get 1 free, can I come back the week after to get the 20 dollar difference since it hits 40 dollars on 3/24 ad?

#197 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

just found eyebrawl, thumpback and hothead at my local bestbuy. yoink. im gonna b2g1f those next week!

The only giant that is hard to find in my area is Ninjini. Thumpback and Eyebrawl are everywhere now.

#198 Shadowmoses12

Shadowmoses12

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

is this in store for b2g1f or online has well

#199 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

when target has had b2g1 in the past, has it worked on preorders online?

#200 ch1979

ch1979

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

Probably going to take advantage of this and pick up DmC, Tomb Raider, and MGR: Revengence.

But I am a little tempted by the idea of grabbing the WiiU Deluxe, then turning around and using the $50 GC on New Super Mario Bros. U, Lego City Undercover, and either NFS:MW or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. That'd bring it to about $420 before tax for a WiiU and the three games I actually want for the thing.

I'm getting a WiiU and doing the same with the $50 GC, though aside from Lego City I'm unsure of what games to get. I've never played Monster Hunter and I'm not convinced it's up my alley, though I'm a little tempted to try it...NSMBU looks good, but I feel like I just played the Wii one. I can get the multi-platform games cheaper for my PS3, and there's nothing else for that I want. Anyone have any WiiU game recommendations? Is ZombiiU any good? There's always Castlevania for the 3DS, too...hmmm.

#201 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

So what games are you guys planning? I don't think there's much at this time. Let's see... Ni No Kuni... And... Uh... That's it...

On the $19.99 side, I have LBP2, and... and... :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#202 paulwekiva

paulwekiva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

The Spanish paper we received today has an additional wrap around the front of the Target ad. It has a coupon for either 10% or 20% off Wii-U accessories. I was only home for a minute but I am 90% sure it is 20% off. This is from someone in Florida.

#203 bondo

bondo

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

It may have been asked already but scanning through i didnt see it asked..... So, since Lego City for U has reserve cards in store ....could i pick up two games tomorrow and reserve card basically paying it off? Walking in on tuesday and just pick it up?

#204 zyk

zyk

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:27 AM

It may have been asked already but scanning through i didnt see it asked..... So, since Lego City for U has reserve cards in store ....could i pick up two games tomorrow and reserve card basically paying it off? Walking in on tuesday and just pick it up?

Doubt it. Preorders are never allowed during B2G1

#205 bondo

bondo

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

Yea i figure.....Just kind of worried about the selection come Tues.
Looking to get GoW:A as a gift so thats my priority. Having visited Target yesterday they only had 3 copies left :/

#206 tonybonjovi

tonybonjovi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

Hey Guys
In Case anyone is wondering...Sale for B2G1 Free is live on-line now...at least on the East Coast.
Just Ordered:
Zelda Ocarina 3DS
Mario Kart 3DS
New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS

BTW...SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER 75.00...So Just had to add Tax...would have cost that much to travel to the store anyway...so good deal!

ALSO...Tried To Add a pre-order of Monster Hunter or Luigi's Mansion...WILL NOT WORK!

#207 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

Too bad they didn't screw up and add preorders!

#208 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

Looks like pc games don't work for b2g1

#209 tonybonjovi

tonybonjovi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

Too bad they didn't screw up and add preorders!

Yeah 8(
I figured I'd give a try for the hell of it!

#210 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:34 AM

It's not working for me, is there a promo code to use?