Photo
- - - - -

Target 3/17-3/23; B2G1 Free including Skylanders Figures; $50 GC with WiiU Purchase

• Please log in to reply
557 replies to this topic

#241 gla55jAw

gla55jAw

Not Glass Joe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Those games will certainly keep you busy!

I know! I can't wait.

#242 BiffSlamkovich

BiffSlamkovich

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

So, I'm not sure about other preorders, but it totally let me just do Lego City (along with Tomb Raider and GoW:A). Maybe because it comes out this week? It also gave me the preorder bonus (little Lego guy) and free shipping.

#243 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:00 AM

I just bought way too many games

So, I'm not sure about other preorders, but it totally let me just do Lego City (along with Tomb Raider and GoW:A). Maybe because it comes out this week? It also gave me the preorder bonus (little Lego guy) and free shipping.

it works for lego city, walking dead survival and it works for gears of war judgment.. It doesn't work for monster hunter though

#244 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:05 AM

Want to take advantage of the great 3DS price next week so would like to take advantage of this too but I'm not having much luck finding stuff. Fire Emblem's a go but Etrian IV (which is the other game I really really want) is unavailable. Doesn't work with PC stuff either, was hoping I could get HOTS but no go (it's unavailable too anyway). Can't use it to preorder Luigi's Mansion or Monster Hunter either. Any suggestions of some must have 3DS games that they do have?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#245 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Want to take advantage of the great 3DS price next week so would like to take advantage of this too but I'm not having much luck finding stuff. Fire Emblem's a go but Etrian IV (which is the other game I really really want) is unavailable. Doesn't work with PC stuff either, was hoping I could get HOTS but no go (it's unavailable too anyway). Can't use it to preorder Luigi's Mansion or Monster Hunter either. Any suggestions of some must have 3DS games that they do have?

Just wait until Tuesday, and get Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter and any other game thats full price. Then later on, return the third game to Target and you'll get 26 and change back, so it would be like paying 26 and change for the other two games.

#246 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

B2g1 works on pc games and wow time cards. The skylanders b2g1 did not work and they had to manually adjust it. No glitch.

Sadly they didn't have SC2: HoS CE

Edited by KrayzieKMF, 17 March 2013 - 12:50 PM.

#247 Shinriji

Shinriji

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

Persona 4 Golden isn't B2G1 right now, but anyone know if it could change and be eligible on the next days?

#248 xtreme_Zr2

xtreme_Zr2

Mr. Sonny Crockett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

First, thanks OP. Grabbed Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and Professor Layton for 3DS and B2G1 free.

Second, for any 3DS game buyers out there, Pilotwings Resort and Steel Diver are on clearance, and available online, for $20 and $10, respectively. These were posted in deals a while ago, but now you can likely get free shipping. I picked both up to go with the new 3DS.

5 nice 3DS games for $111 and free shipping! Good luck!

Edited by xtreme_Zr2, 17 March 2013 - 01:09 PM.

Currently playing:

Battlefield 3

ME3MP 
Fire Emblem: Awakening

My Strategy Guide TradeList

#249 tomwaits1

tomwaits1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

In case it helps anyone, the $29.99 double packs count as 1 game for the B2G1 sale. I picked up Binary Domain/Yakuza Dead Souls, Red Dead Redemption GotY (non GH), and DK Country Returns for $60. Binary Domain and Yakuza DS are in individual cases shrinkwrapped together so I got 4 games... or 5 if I count Undead Nightmare separately. :)

#250 troy2007

troy2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

Same problem grabbing 2 reg skylanders and 1 giant--needed manual override.

#251 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

does anyone think they'll run out of god of war and tomb raider before tuesday? i'm thinking maybe i should go buy 3 games today and do a return/rebuy when gears comes out tuesday.

#252 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Went to Target today, got:
Kirby's Dream Collection
New Super Mario Bros. 2

I was going to get Monster Hunter 3, but I don't feel like getting it anyway.

The store was running out of the PS3 games everyone's talking about it.

Batsugunner.png

#253 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

Pilotwings Resort and Steel Diver are on clearance, and available online, for $20 and $10, respectively

Those games have been dirt cheap too many times. Like $5.

Edit: And, I remember someone saying it works on clearance games during a Target b2g1. You might have cost yourself a game.

Edited by ChunLiBarbie, 17 March 2013 - 03:01 PM.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#254 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

is target still carrying to steelbook tomb raider edition?

#255 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

I hit up Target when they opened. I was looking for 3DS games and they had what I was looking for and picked up:

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Zelda: OoT (last copy)

After $30 gift card it was $56 which was good enough for me.

Also my Target look ransacked and lots empty cases. I would advise looking behind the empty cases cause the employee pulled my games from the display. They only had one copy of Zelda but other copies of the others. If you wait on this deal the selection might be shit by Tues for new releases.

Good luck CAGs on getting your games of choice.

#256 icewolf74

icewolf74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Meh...it looks like this B2G1 free deal is only on a select few games. I am gonna pass on this, I think. Other than God of War: Ascension there is nothing in the deal that is new that I want that I don't already have and qualifies. I wish Ni No Kuni qualified. :(

#257 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Meh...it looks like this B2G1 free deal is only on a select few games. I am gonna pass on this, I think. Other than God of War: Ascension there is nothing in the deal that is new that I want that I don't already have and qualifies. I wish Ni No Kuni qualified. :(

It's not select games. It's all games. I think.

#258 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

ni no kuni does qualify.. it says right on the game page.. also if you go in store all games qualify

It's not select games. It's all games. I think.

all games in store, select games online, but still a majority online

#259 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

If anyone is going to get lego city or gears of war with the b2g1 free you should go buy the reservations cards to get an extra $5 GC

if I pm'd far cry 3 for $29.99 would they still let me use it in their b2g1 free? that would be a hot deal

#260 ReuleHL

ReuleHL

CAG Newbie

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

is target still carrying to steelbook tomb raider edition?

They were at mine, though I may have been lucky and picked up the last one. I didn't even notice there was any left till the employee took it out of the display case. That or I was oblivious.

Picked up Tomb Raider, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition. I almost picked up Dead or Alive 5 as the free game since it apparently was $29.99 but decided against it for now.

#261 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

Just did the PM at BB with no issues in case anyone was wondering.

#262 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

tried to price match far cry 3 @ target with b2g1 no dice
tried to price match b2g1 @ best buy no dice

damn, oh well - really wanted FC3 but I can wait

just a heads up, Aliens CM was $33 at my Target for both systems

#263 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

I'm happy to see so many people picking up Fire Emblem Awakening! It's a great game and the people behind it deserve to GET PAID SO HARD. I've already logged 60 hours, and there's so much more to go. I highly recommend all of the DLC for the game as well.

#264 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'm happy to see so many people picking up Fire Emblem Awakening! It's a great game and the people behind it deserve to GET PAID SO HARD. I've already logged 60 hours, and there's so much more to go. I highly recommend all of the DLC for the game as well.

I forgot about the free dlc expiring. I should have bought a copy earlier just to get the free dlc!

#265 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

I forgot about the free dlc expiring. I should have bought a copy earlier just to get the free dlc!

The free DLC is just one map in a pack of 3 (Champions of Yore). You're gonna want to buy the other two anyway, and it's cheaper if you buy all three of them as a bundle, so you really didn't miss out.

#266 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Picked up the last 3 copies of Starcraft 2 Heart Of Swarm for the B2G1F deal

#267 jmillion

jmillion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

I might pick up Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising, and God of War:A. be even better if Best Buy price matches
Posted Image

#268 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

Sorry if this was posted already but I don't have the time right now to read through pages of posts.

Anyways, promo didn't work on clearance items. I bought Singularity and Gunstringer both on clearance and Prof Layton Unwound Future. I paid and didn't realize it didn't give me a free game. I had to get it adjusted at CS.

#269 TLPRIME

TLPRIME

Aim small. Miss small.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

This. The fucking ad says ALL games, then half the ones I want aren't eligible. Bait and switch bs.

#270 Zeferino64

Zeferino64

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

This. The fucking ad says ALL games, then half the ones I want aren't eligible. Bait and switch bs.

You could always complain.

Will Monster Hunter be apart of the sale once it release?

Wonder if I should cancel my $32 Pre order or not.

I may get NSMB2 and for free I pick FE.

Will they do separate shipping since FE is back ordered?