Photo
- - - - -

GGT 222 is the Official Arnold Schwarzenegger Thread.

• Please log in to reply
499 replies to this topic

#241 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

Ah, that's a shame. It's such a great series.

659629.png?68329996

#242 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

Zelda OoT greatest RPG ever.

I hope MGS 6 is an RPG ^___^

#243 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Fuck. My last post was lost.

Here's the gist.

I'm building a gaming PC this year. Not in a rush, so looking for deals. If you see some great deal on a part I'll need, especially something that isn't dependent upon other components (things like case/power supply/fans/wireless keyboard & mouse/etc.), please let me know.

Goal is to build a PC which will use my HDTV as it's monitor via HDMI out. I'm looking to get (near) top of the line shit, so I don't have to worry about updating CPU/GPU any time soon. I want to be able to run EVERYTHING, since I 'm looking to switch most of my gaming to PC by the end of the year. I will be installing this in my living/family room -- right now, since there's no audio besides the TV, I don't think I need a fancy audio card either, as I'd want the HDMI out to do the audio if possible too (is that possible?).

Hank (and maybe uraizen) are already aware and keeping an eye out for me, but I'd appreciate all the help I can get.

Sign up for the Newegg Emails. They have excellent deals on a fairly regular basis, if you're willing to wait

It is possible to get the audio to come from the hdmi through the graphics card.

New start will be dropping soon, so expect the current stuff to start dropping in price before or during the new window of release. Got a ballpark figure you want to spend?

/edit: Crotch knows me too well, but I held myself back on this one.

How do you do this? My card has a mini-hdmi-out (although the cable doesn't fit into the port very well).

Skipped most of this thread since apparently you guys were busy last night. Flying down to florida today for some vacation next week.

#244 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

Zelda OoT greatest RPG ever.

I hope MGS 6 is an RPG ^___^

Yes....I grinded forever to make my Kokiri sword do even more damage then the Master Sword! I would actually be interested in seeing a MGS RPG, if only because it will be a little different, but the only RPG we'll be seeing in that is one that makes like like explosions!

659629.png?68329996

#245 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

I feel like I missed something last night.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#246 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

Yes....I grinded forever to make my Kokiri sword do even more damage then the Master Sword! I would actually be interested in seeing a MGS RPG, if only because it will be a little different, but the only RPG we'll be seeing in that is one that makes like like explosions!

Goron sword >

I feel like I missed something last night.

Lux and Indignate had some fun

#247 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

Ac!d is close enough.

#248 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

I would love to see AC!D on xbox live

#249 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

Got nothing to do today guess I'll watch Oz.

#250 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

im gettin a haircut today yay, maybe now boys will like me more :)
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#251 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

Doubt it.

#252 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

gtfo bro
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#253 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Doubt it.

You get that link I posted in the last thread?

Finished Tomb Raider. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Now onto God of War next week.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#254 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Yeah she's ranking herself too low. She's #1 easily

#255 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

I'll be curious to hear your impressions on GoW...

Are you normally a big fan of the games? I only ask because I know sometimes our tastes vary greatly. ;)

I usually love the GoW games... can't even count the times I've played through them all, but the Ascension demo left a bad taste in my mouth (visuals didn't seem up to par [seemed jaggy], i hated the bug enemies [awkward hitboxes], and combat somehow felt like it was off though I can't say why). I've bought every PS3 God of War day 1 until now... after playing the demo I immediately cancelled the preorder I had for the CE. I still want to play it, but I don't want to play it at full price.

And if for some reason you're feeling charitable and don't want the PASBR characters that come with it, you could donate them to me. (Really don't want to pay $5 for Isaac...) :lol:

#256 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Yeah she's ranking herself too low. She's #1 easily

I don't know. I think Hyoyeon has her beat
Posted Image

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#257 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

I would love to see AC!D on xbox live

Never gonna happen, and if it does lol cuz Ac!d 2 is the good one anyway.

You asked for the wrong one!

#258 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

They should really put those on the PSN store and make them available for Vita. I'd buy them, out of sheer curiosity and love of MGS.

#259 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

Much like frosty I'm not too hyped on ascension, despite having enjoyed every game in series.

Same thing with gears of war i guess.

#260 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

I'll be curious to hear your impressions on GoW...

Are you normally a big fan of the games? I only ask because I know sometimes our tastes vary greatly. ;)

I usually love the GoW games... can't even count the times I've played through them all, but the Ascension demo left a bad taste in my mouth (visuals didn't seem up to par [seemed jaggy], i hated the bug enemies [awkward hitboxes], and combat somehow felt like it was off though I can't say why). I've bought every PS3 God of War day 1 until now... after playing the demo I immediately cancelled the preorder I had for the CE. I still want to play it, but I don't want to play it at full price.

And if for some reason you're feeling charitable and don't want the PASBR characters that come with it, you could donate them to me. (Really don't want to pay $5 for Isaac...) :lol:

I love the GoW games. The only one I was meh on was Ghost of Sparta. All the others are great IMO. I really didn't mind the demo, though I can see what you mean. It definitely didn't feel as good as the previous games. I'm hoping the full game will let me adjust to it.

As for the characters, I didn't even know it came with any lol. I'll probably give them to you unless for some reason I decide I want PASBR.

They should really put those on the PSN store and make them available for Vita. I'd buy them, out of sheer curiosity and love of MGS.

Acid 2 is so good. The first one is pretty rough, but the second fixes everything wrong with it.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#261 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Much like frosty I'm not too hyped on ascension, despite having enjoyed every game in series.

Same thing with gears of war i guess.

That's because they're just cash grabs. They realized they were done with the series and were like "oh shit! That was our easy way to get money!"

Then they realized they could just make prequels. Bam! Instant money for them.

P.S. Don't forget to buy your season pass!

#262 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

We've run out of story so lets just make prequels! But not metal gear nah uh they said LET'S MAKE A SEQUEL and then thus MGR was born.
god bless those japanese

#263 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

Imagine a prequel to dark souls not gonna happen

#264 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

Hey guys, I have a great idea for a new TV show.

Looking for feedback.

Ok, so it's about some branch of law enforcement that deals with crimes.

The show will start with a crime being committed and then the opening theme will play. The main characters will talk to some characters that will only be on that show for that one episode. At the end they'll find the bad guy and done. Then the next 12 seasons will be the same thing.

What do you all think? Should I pitch it to the people who can make it happen?

#265 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

Ac!d is close enough.

Isn't that the one with the cards? I don't think I ever tried that one, remember hearing a lot of bad stuff about it, is it worth trying? Either way, I'm off for now and it looks like this thread moves rather fast, I'll have to see more of what I've gotten myself into later.

659629.png?68329996

#266 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

Make sure the detective can figure out the crime without actually examining evidence or looking for a motive and then only have that person interview a couple of eye witnesses (make sure there are eye witnesses in every episode). Oh and don't be seen a racist so make sure every crime is committed by a white person in an ''urban'' setting.

#267 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Isn't that the one with the cards? I don't think I ever tried that one, remember hearing a lot of bad stuff about it, is it worth trying? Either way, I'm off for now and it looks like this thread moves rather fast, I'll have to see more of what I've gotten myself into later.

It says METAL GEAR in the title. Isn't that enough to want to try it? Unless you hate metal gear? You don't hate metal gear do you? You don't look like a person who hates metal gear.

#268 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

The second one is definitely worth it.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#269 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Ac!d 2 is great. I didn't care for the first game.

Make sure the detective can figure out the crime without actually examining evidence or looking for a motive and then only have that person interview a couple of eye witnesses (make sure there are eye witnesses in every episode). Oh and don't be seen a racist so make sure every crime is committed by a white person in an ''urban'' setting.

Sounds good. I'm thinking of also having one of the main characters being male and one female. They'll act like they don't want each other for a few seasons but eventually they'll give in.

#270 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

I don't know. I think Hyoyeon has her beat

Stop trolling please