GameCube & GBA PreOwned Games Now In Stock At Gamestop! 75% Off All GC & GBA Games Discount Now Works Again!

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
The deal is back on! They even restocked some GBA games this time, which are also 75% off. But beware to all those who are picky because I can almost guarantee that they will be disc only. But for 75% off, and the additional 10% for PUR members, who can complain? If you go on and see a bunch of crap games, don't give up! They will randomly restock at random times throughout the day (usually around 11pm-2am est or 7-9am est from past experiences).

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/game-cube?nav=1392

I also wanted to point out that they WON'T be complete and they WILL have scratches, maybe even to the point of not working at all.

Also don't forget to use the "SAVER" promo code to get free value shipping on any order over $25.

What happens if the games I receive don't work?
Once you recieve your games and you have some that don't work, no worries! Just go to your local gamestop with the packing slip and they will give you a refund. Below is what the packing slip says about returning at a store:

1. Original packing list is required for all returns or exchanges.
2. Must be returned or exchanged in original condition with all packaging and contents
3. Store policy may differ, please contact your local store for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang didnt know pikmin and some of those games sold for so much. Haha Ive NEVER traded in a game before this generation so I own a lot of expensive CLASSICS now it seems.

[quote name='swatman27']There was a deal like this before, but all games were sold out. Today they just had a fresh restock of nearly all the GameCube games. The stores had to ship all their remaining GameCube games to the Gamestop warehouse, and these are probably the ones that they received from the stores.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/game-cube?nav=1392

There are even some rare ones in stock as well. They should sell out fast, so hurry up![/QUOTE]
Which are the rare ones are you talking about?

I highly advise you don't bother with these.

I purchased a truckload of titles the first go around, and I sent back almost all of them.

Almost all of the titles were disk only and about 2/3 of the games were defective (disk read error/unable to read disk error).

A lot of the games had a smudge residue stain on the inner disk and it was clear these disks were rebuffered a ton before being sent out.

I can only imagine that these available titles are the trash of the trash.

Ah god damnit, had PN03 in my cart and it went out of stock by the time I checked out

Got XIII, evolution worlds, and f zero gx for $3 before shipping though

Bleh, wasn't fast enough to get some of the titles I wanted, but its probably for the best.

Actually I'm just happy that I can confirm the 75% off is still going, there is one more remote GS that has a few games I want in-store.

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

I'm curious, for everyone buying GameCube games, are you actually playing these or reselling? Just curious as I didn't think the whole nostalgia following for older systems was this big?

It isn't, it's called OCD and compulsive buying. Very few people here who buy loads of these games will even play half of them.

It's the vg world's equivalent to being a gambling addict.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']It isn't, it's called OCD and compulsive buying. Very few people here who buy loads of these games will even play half of them.

It's the vg world's equivalent to being a gambling addict.[/QUOTE]

Well I fit right in then. Although I have a GameCube I'm not biting on any games. My backlog is probably in the hundreds! Talk about OCD!

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']I'm curious, for everyone buying GameCube games, are you actually playing these or reselling? Just curious as I didn't think the whole nostalgia following for older systems was this big?[/QUOTE]

I still have my Gamecube hooked up to play my library of games along with GBA cartridges. Actually, I also have my Dreamcast and Saturn hooked up, too despite also owning the consoles from this generation haha.

Blah... I ordered a few games, but I was charged tax based off the pre-discounted price, so yeah... Ticket into customer support now.

Some of these titles seem overpriced considering you'll most likely get disc only and scratched to hell.

I've been buying my used GC games via Amazon from a seller called Express Media (Fulfillment by Amazon). Each one I've bought Like New and they come complete and literally like new...and at reasonable prices. Mario Golf Toadstool Tour cost me under $5, like new and complete. Star Fox Adventures was a bit more, around $8 or $9. These, along with SSX3 and WWE: DOR1 all complete and Like New, no scratches, manuals (crisp), cover at (crisp), cases (well Mario Golf came in a regular DVD case, but I have a bunch of spare like new GC cases)...hell even the precaution inserts came. And all were the black labeled versions.

So yeah, at least my experience has been awesome with these guys. And I rarely buy used...my large GC collection were all bought new except for the above, so I'm particularly picky on the condition of a game I add to my collection.

I'm hoping they fix my tax and don't just cancel the order and ask me to re-order... I picked up 25 games for 27.80$ + tax.

^^ Very gently with a water pik. I don't recommend it though. If the disc works, leave it alone.

At this point, anything gamestop has is a refurb that will likely give problems.

[quote name='blakesgameroom']Thanks OP.
I got 28 games for $35 bucks and some change after taxes. Wonder why they charged such a high tax?[/QUOTE]

One reason living in NH rules. 0% sales tax. :D

.....I was given a gamecube (no games or controllers) got excited and there was nothing.
Decided screw it and went to ebay.... WHY ARE THESE GAMES SO EXPENSIVE! Super smash Bros is 30$..... Its not like that game was rare. Everyone and their mother had that.

[quote name='XIGRIMxREAPERIX'].....I was given a gamecube (no games or controllers) got excited and there was nothing.
Decided screw it and went to ebay.... WHY ARE THESE GAMES SO EXPENSIVE! Super smash Bros is 30$..... Its not like that game was rare. Everyone and their mother had that.[/QUOTE]

It's because Melee is MUCH better than Brawl and no one gave up Melee when Brawl came out (or they went and rebought it).

Oh Boy.. you guys should not get your hopes too high on these. If you do get some good ones, congrats... I think I am going to sit this one out.

On a side note, the only complete in excellent condtion games I've seen is DDR Mario Mix. I have seen at least 3 or 4 complete copies that I passed on.

[quote name='XIGRIMxREAPERIX'].....I was given a gamecube (no games or controllers) got excited and there was nothing.
Decided screw it and went to ebay.... WHY ARE THESE GAMES SO EXPENSIVE! Super smash Bros is 30$..... Its not like that game was rare. Everyone and their mother had that.[/QUOTE]

Well apparently the dad wants a copy too.

My brother and I would get into salty fist fights after playing melee for too long, so my Mom would snap the disc in half. We went through 6 discs before we could play without getting salty. I have 2 copies still, one is always in the GC and the other is near our wii.

[quote name='funco']Are prices in store also 75% off?[/QUOTE]
Yes they are. So are gba games if you find them.

[quote name='Namurashi']Does anyone know if these come in generic cases or the actual cases and inserts?[/QUOTE]
Varies, you may even get a paper sleeve. Complete copies with case/manual are probably rare as hell.

[quote name='excellen']Varies, you may even get a paper sleeve. Complete copies with case/manual are probably rare as hell.[/QUOTE]
Eh, looks like a pass for me then. Would have taken a chance if the games actually came with their respective cases. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']darn it, everything I want is already gone:([/QUOTE]

Don't fret it too much. I can't remember the exact number but I bought some 130 games when this originally started and I think it was 95 didn't work. Took 13 copies of Mario Golf alone before one finally worked.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']in case these ever come back in stock, are systems included with the 75% off all gamecube stuff?[/QUOTE]

nope. Tried myself in store...systems dont qualify.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']nope. Tried myself in store...systems dont qualify.[/QUOTE]

darn, some $5 gamecubes would have been sweet:applause:guess I'll hit up my thrift shop I suppose, they seem to pop up often enough. I'm mostly buying one just so I can play my copy of Mario Party 6, which for whatever reason is the one game that won't play on my wii:cry:

The closest GS to me that has a refurbished Gamecube is almost 14 miles away. My truck gets 15 miles to the gallon, gas per gallon is at about $3.50, so it would be just about $7.00 worth of gas to go get the thing. My Wii has GameCube compatibility, but this is still a great bargain.

Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='FlyingAce39']The closest GS to me that has a refurbished Gamecube is almost 14 miles away. My truck gets 15 miles to the gallon, gas per gallon is at about $3.50, so it would be just about $7.00 worth of gas to go get the thing. My Wii has GameCube compatibility, but this is still a great bargain.

Decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]

Ask your local if they can get it transferred? worth a shot.

It's a great bargain. I've already got my Gamecubes through Craigslist.
If you have decent soldering skills, some spare 30awg wire and a switch, you can play Japanese games in no time!

[quote name='FlyingAce39']The closest GS to me that has a refurbished Gamecube is almost 14 miles away. My truck gets 15 miles to the gallon, gas per gallon is at about $3.50, so it would be just about $7.00 worth of gas to go get the thing. My Wii has GameCube compatibility, but this is still a great bargain.

really? $30 for a gamecube seems pretty average to me (or have they gone up recently?).

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Well I fit right in then. Although I have a GameCube I'm not biting on any games. My backlog is probably in the hundreds! Talk about OCD![/QUOTE]

Hi, I'm Morrodox. (Hi, Morrodox!) And I'm an OCD game-buying addict. I have shelves full of PS1 and PS2 games that I'll probably never get around to playing, but I bought them because they were cheap and they looked interesting. One of my closets has an entire box full of unplayed 360 games, and another for PS3. I've started keeping them in there until I actually play them because having so many unplayed games on my shelves out in the open became embarrassing for me. But I still buy more games when I can get them cheap.

Okay, who's up next?

I already have a Gamecube and a Wii but I'm still looking for another cheap Gamecube so I can use the GC component cables and gameboy player.

maybe trade in that truck for something more fuel efficient?

bread's done
Back