[Amazon] Assassin's Creed III @ $35.99 (360/PS3) & @ $26.49 (PC)

After AC2, ACB, and ACR...
and ACR bringing not much new to the table (while I felt AC2 and ACB did)...
Unless it's dirt-cheap, I really need a AC break....

NAY.

Got this a few weeks ago. The introduction is ridiculously long and unneeded (a good three hours at least), before it even starts to open up. Why Ubisoft thought this was a good idea idea is beyond me.

Other than that, it's not bad, but definitely not as revolutionary as the hype made it look.

Reading reviews for the PC looks like a straight console port and ridden with bugs from stuck menus to glitches galore....

PASS.

They had it way back in Dec. of 2012 for $33.00 as a part of their Gold Box DotD. I just happened to check them that day and scored. :)

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Got this a few weeks ago. The introduction is ridiculously long and unneeded (a good three hours at least), before it even starts to open up. Why Ubisoft thought this was a good idea idea is beyond me.

Other than that, it's not bad, but definitely not as revolutionary as the hype made it look.[/QUOTE]

Probably cause the intro and first section of the game is the only fun and good part. :p

[quote name='rieper']Reading reviews for the PC looks like a straight console port and ridden with bugs from stuck menus to glitches galore....

PASS.[/QUOTE]
yeah, that is what i heard too. I will pick it up eventually for $10 maybe, or skip it all today with the announcement of assassins creed the black flag.

Agreed with the 20 mark since I own and still have yet to complete ACB, ACR, and AC:3L. They're pushing these out way too fast.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Probably cause the intro and first section of the game is the only fun and good part. :p[/QUOTE]

Lol I haven't finished the game yet but I agree, it was the most fun part of the game so far (along with the ship battles).

God damn, at least this thing has dropped too much yet. I should really get to playing my $35.99 black friday copy. Still haven't even finished brotherhood.

bread's done
Back