[DEAD] Bejeweled 3 (ps3/360/ds) $3+ $3 s/h Groupon

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:24 AM

Got mine today, too. Have no clue why I even bought this thing.
Posted Image

#62 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

Got mine today, too. Have no clue why I even bought this thing.

$6!!! :)

(By the way, love your icon... Carlin was, and posthumously still is, the man!)

#63 sixteenvolt420

sixteenvolt420

Hidefninja.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

Got my PS3 copy w/ slipcover, yesterday as well.

sixteenvolt420.png

#64 parrothead87

parrothead87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

Can anyone tell me how they like playing this on a console? Seems like it would be a little difficult and kill some of the fun. Thanks

#65 Gators300

Gators300

The Right Thing... What Is It?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

This is awesome on the PS3. Great sound effects and music and some good graphics for a puzzle game. My wife loves playing it. The two bonus games suck pretty hard though. Don't even bother with them.
"You know, my heart is beating incredibly fast, I must be experiencing absolute terror!"

#66 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

Can anyone tell me how they like playing this on a console? Seems like it would be a little difficult and kill some of the fun. Thanks

Not too bad. You can set the button config to Blitz mode which makes things easier. I'm enjoying it, especially for the price.

#67 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

I have Bejeweled 2/Twist, Feeding Frenzy 2, and Zuma's Revenge for PC, and I had no problem at all adjusting to playing this on my ps3. Maybe a slight decrease in precision/accuracy on Zuma compared to a mouse, but they're all still a lot of fun.

#68 Twista48

Twista48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

got my 360 version, wouldve had my DS version but for some reason they sent it over to the wrong post office so I gotta wait till monday for that

I did try it and I enjoyed it, gonna take some time getting used to the controls. I had played the trial a while back and the controls were really bad (using the A, B, X, Y to select the gems) but those controls are gone now

TheTwistadOne48.png