Toys R Us 3/8 - 3/9: $40 GC with Tomb Raider and select game

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

TRU is offering a $40 GC for a purchase of Tomb Raider (PS3/Xbox 360) and the following games:

:360::ps3: Tomb Raider
:360::ps3: MLB 2K13
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted
:360::ps3: CoD: Black Ops II
:360::ps3: Far Cry 3

Gift cards activate in 6 hours and expire on 5/2/13.

I also saw Aliens: Colonel Marines :360::ps3: for $39.99

Edited by Donut2922, 09 March 2013 - 05:14 AM.

#2 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:12 AM

with aliens being 39.99 you can turn this tomb raider deal into a b2 get aliens free deal by using that giftcard on cm . that is if you are interested in aliens cm anyway
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#3 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

I don't think A:CM qualifies for the Gift Card Deal...

I just think OP is saying that he saw the game on sale. My thinking is that $39.99 will me the new MSRP soon

#4 mirai

mirai

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

don't see this offer active on their website. B&M only? No TRU near my area.

#5 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

don't see this offer active on their website. B&M only? No TRU near my area.

I got a notification via e-mail. I'll see if I can find it.

Any deal that involves a Gift Card and Toys R Us is ALWAYS in-store only.

#6 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

I don't think A:CM qualifies for the Gift Card Deal...

I just think OP is saying that he saw the game on sale. My thinking is that $39.99 will me the new MSRP soon

i ment that you could use the gift card on aliens after you get the the card from the tomb raider deal lol
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#7 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Incase anyone is wondering if they want to buy TR: GET IT! My god this is an amazing game!

#8 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

Incase anyone is wondering if they want to buy TR: GET IT! My god this is an amazing game!

Yes it's an amazing game.. One of my favorites

#9 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

waiting for 20$ or so on tomb raider
Currently playing

690739.png

#10 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

I am going to wait for Target's B2G1 sale instead. None of the other games interest me enough to drop $120 up front.

#11 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:54 AM

I am going to wait for Target's B2G1 sale instead. None of the other games interest me enough to drop $120 up front.

what? b2g1 is $40 each that's just a regular sale on each game. NFS & FC3 have both been cheaper & with CAG you should be able to score most of these much cheaper than $40 each just wait for the deals.

I'm thinking of returning the $20 pre-order tomb raider in favor of matching this GC deal & using the other game to drop the price below as close to $30-$35 as possible. Too bad it's not a $40 GC with purchase of any two games then it would be a killer pm deal.

#12 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

what? b2g1 is $40 each that's just a regular sale on each game. NFS & FC3 have both been cheaper & with CAG you should be able to score most of these much cheaper than $40 each just wait for the deals.

I'm thinking of returning the $20 pre-order tomb raider in favor of matching this GC deal & using the other game to drop the price below as close to $30-$35 as possible. Too bad it's not a $40 GC with purchase of any two games then it would be a killer pm deal.

Well since it applies to everything, it's a good way to pick up HOTS which probably wont be on sale anytime soon. The wider selection makes it a slightly better deal.