Toys R Us 3/8 - 3/9: $40 GC with Tomb Raider and select game

Donut2922

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
TRU is offering a $40 GC for a purchase of Tomb Raider (PS3/Xbox 360) and the following games:

:360::ps3: Tomb Raider
:360::ps3: MLB 2K13
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted
:360::ps3: CoD: Black Ops II
:360::ps3: Far Cry 3

Gift cards activate in 6 hours and expire on 5/2/13.

I also saw Aliens: Colonel Marines :360::ps3: for $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
with aliens being 39.99 you can turn this tomb raider deal into a b2 get aliens free deal by using that giftcard on cm . that is if you are interested in aliens cm anyway

I don't think A:CM qualifies for the Gift Card Deal...

I just think OP is saying that he saw the game on sale. My thinking is that $39.99 will me the new MSRP soon

[quote name='mirai']don't see this offer active on their website. B&M only? No TRU near my area.[/QUOTE]

I got a notification via e-mail. I'll see if I can find it.

Any deal that involves a Gift Card and Toys R Us is ALWAYS in-store only.

[quote name='GBAstar']I don't think A:CM qualifies for the Gift Card Deal...

I just think OP is saying that he saw the game on sale. My thinking is that $39.99 will me the new MSRP soon[/QUOTE]

i ment that you could use the gift card on aliens after you get the the card from the tomb raider deal lol

Incase anyone is wondering if they want to buy TR: GET IT! My god this is an amazing game!

[quote name='Vap']Incase anyone is wondering if they want to buy TR: GET IT! My god this is an amazing game![/QUOTE]

Yes it's an amazing game.. One of my favorites

[quote name='Yanksfan']I am going to wait for Target's B2G1 sale instead. None of the other games interest me enough to drop $120 up front.[/QUOTE]what? b2g1 is $40 each that's just a regular sale on each game. NFS & FC3 have both been cheaper & with CAG you should be able to score most of these much cheaper than $40 each just wait for the deals.

I'm thinking of returning the $20 pre-order tomb raider in favor of matching this GC deal & using the other game to drop the price below as close to $30-$35 as possible. Too bad it's not a $40 GC with purchase of any two games then it would be a killer pm deal.

[quote name='Enuf']what? b2g1 is $40 each that's just a regular sale on each game. NFS & FC3 have both been cheaper & with CAG you should be able to score most of these much cheaper than $40 each just wait for the deals.

I'm thinking of returning the $20 pre-order tomb raider in favor of matching this GC deal & using the other game to drop the price below as close to $30-$35 as possible. Too bad it's not a $40 GC with purchase of any two games then it would be a killer pm deal.[/QUOTE]

Well since it applies to everything, it's a good way to pick up HOTS which probably wont be on sale anytime soon. The wider selection makes it a slightly better deal.

bread's done
Back