Injustice: Gods Among Us Pre-Order Comparison Thread

• Please log in to reply
371 replies to this topic

#61 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

FYI the demo is out today if anyone is interested in trying it before buying.

#62 IamPro

IamPro

█×_█×

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

Best Buy is SOLD OUT!!!!!

I mean CE!

Scared me :lol:

FYI the demo is out today if anyone is interested in trying it before buying.

Time to try it out :bouncy:

#63 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

CE sold out at Gamestop too

#64 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

Fingers crossed some more will be made at either Gamestop or BB. I WANT this CE!!!

#65 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

Any confirmations that the UK version will work on US 360s? The UK collectors statue is so much better.

#66 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

Just played the demo on PS3. I liked it. Didn't feel as much like MK as I thought it would. The super moves could probably get repetitive though.
Posted Image

#67 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:22 PM

The demo was awesome. Day 1 purchase for sure.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#68 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:12 AM

UK even has a Steelbook, the US doesn't have, but I doubt they would be playable in the US.

#69 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

Also, does pre-ordering the Injustice Season pack get you the GS exclusive Red Son pack or no?

#70 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

Any confirmations that the UK version will work on US 360s? The UK collectors statue is so much better.

No confirmation on that, but the ps3 version is region free.

#71 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

So if I live in the U.S. I can order from the UK Amazon? (I want that fucking statue!!!)

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#72 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:10 AM

I may actually pre-orderthis one for the goodies. Now if i can just talk myself into buying the collector's edition...

As others have stated, BB and GS are looking like the best pre-order packages. Depending on what store you dislike least...

*edit- man, we did get robbed on the statue didnt we? Wonder why the different versions?

I know right? The US version is boot leg. Batman being strangled by Wonder Woman? Seriously? -_-

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#73 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:14 AM

I've been searching for the same thing. I doubt it will be a region-free title... as it seems most GOOD games on the 360 are region-locked. :(

#74 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

So if I live in the U.S. I can order from the UK Amazon? (I want that fucking statue!!!)

Yes. Although delivery says 5-10 days, it will most likely take about 2-3 weeks (possibly more). You COULD order via global priority, but it it'll be a little pricey. :(

#75 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

I've ordered a few things from the Amazon UK before, the shipping was always fairly quick.
And when I ordered it, the whole thing came out to about $91. Not sure if the price is still there or not. Not bad, I can put the extra cash I saved towards a UK PSN card to buy the dlc for it.

#76 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:32 AM

Best Buy would be the best choice for the $20 GC (if you're an unlocked member, anyway). The only problem with BB is waiting a goddamn month for the GC. In a month, I'm willing to bet the game will have been on sale for $39.99.

Yes of course but you were able to play the game for over a month and still get it at the lower price

#77 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

Just a heads up that the European statue is better and amazon.fr offers 2-3 ship(it's literally 2-3 days most times, 4-5 max)

PS3 version is RF. Not sure on XB

#78 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

Please keep me updated on Region free matter

#79 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

Just a heads up that the European statue is better and amazon.fr offers 2-3 ship(it's literally 2-3 days most times, 4-5 max)

PS3 version is RF. Not sure on XB

Quick question about RF. Does this mean it will play without ANY issues? Will US DLC work on this? Just curious... tempted to order a PS3 copy from Amazon UK, but wasn't sure if there were any issues I should be aware about.

#80 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

Any word on the WiiU version getting any of the dlc? While I hate buying incomplete games I don't wanna buy this on PS3, not when PS4 isn't BC and is less than a year away.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#81 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

Any word on the WiiU version getting any of the dlc? While I hate buying incomplete games I don't wanna buy this on PS3, not when PS4 isn't BC and is less than a year away.

In one of the Nintendo directs it was stated the WiiU version would get all of the DLC. There's apparently no season pass though for the WiiU version so you'll have to buy each individually.

#82 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

dont worry they will be available in the psn and xbox marketplace for free or small sum of money.

Mortal Kombat's DLCs and skins were eventually released for free over the summer after its release.

i honestly recommend you guys selling your Injustice DLCs on ebay when you get them. Like i said, i sold my 2 reptile skin DLCs for $240 total on ebay 2 years ago. people go cray over that stuff.

i personally think the red son dlc has the most value since it has a lot of content.

IDK what you are talking about, tons of people on MK online still don't have the dlc (PS3 version). And the last piece of DLC (Freddy Krueger) didn't even come out until the end of Summer (August 9th) which is when they added the $15 fighter pack on PSN. I don't know if/when MKs dlc became free, but it was a lot longer than the "Summer after release".

They did release some free skins, but the preorder skins that were already on disc were sold for $5 with an unlock code. They were not free.

In one of the Nintendo directs it was stated the WiiU version would get all of the DLC. There's apparently no season pass though for the WiiU version so you'll have to buy each individually.

Thanks for posting, do you have a link for this? I can't view video and I can't find confirmation one way or another anywhere online.

Edited by rcerboss, 03 April 2013 - 01:15 PM.

Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

#83 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for posting, do you have a link for this? I can't view video and I can't find confirmation one way or another anywhere online.

I don't have a link that's not a video, sorry. If you can watch it later, it's the February 14th Nintendo Direct though, about 35 minutes into the video.

#84 AdamTen

AdamTen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

This thread is incredibly useful. Wow.

Seriously contemplating this now.

#85 The Brief Chef

The Brief Chef

Actor, Chef, etc....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Loved MK9, still playing it after launch. But I wish I had waited for the Disc version containing all dlc characters and costumes. Going to hold out for Injustice to have a complete version like MK9 did

#86 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

Loved MK9, still playing it after launch. But I wish I had waited for the Disc version containing all dlc characters and costumes. Going to hold out for Injustice to have a complete version like MK9 did

With the new HD twins 9 months away, I honestly don't know that we will get a GOTY version. However without a season pass option on WiiU I am gonna need this game to get dirt cheap yo offset the cost of the DLC before I buy it, really hoping a GOTY version drops soon.

#87 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

With the new HD twins 9 months away, I honestly don't know that we will get a GOTY version. However without a season pass option on WiiU I am gonna need this game to get dirt cheap yo offset the cost of the DLC before I buy it, really hoping a GOTY version drops soon.

No I am hoping even more, cause end of life console games = rare games.

So here's hoping to a GOTY.

xivpads.png

#88 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

Trying to go through and order. Is there a way to change the amazon.fr to English?

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#89 defpally

defpally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

Trying to go through and order. Is there a way to change the amazon.fr to English?

Chrome is fantastic for translating language on sites. I ordered through amazon.de a while back using it and don't speak a word of German.

#90 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

Demo is amazing! I have the CE preorder from amazon.uk! Statue rocks!