Injustice: Gods Among Us Pre-Order Comparison Thread

• Please log in to reply
371 replies to this topic

#91 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Chrome is fantastic for translating language on sites. I ordered through amazon.de a while back using it and don't speak a word of German.

I'll try that when I get home from work, thanks man.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#92 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:16 AM

That demo was amazing. At first I thought I'd hold off on buying this but I want it now.. and I noticed the CE is sold out already at NewEgg, GS & BB. Amazon has it.. is this something that is being made in limited supply? Or is it gonna be on a clearance shelf somewhere in 6 months for $30 when the stores all suddenly find a hidden stash of them?

Edited by UnlockPotential, 05 April 2013 - 10:36 AM.

#93 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

According to a source, this game is RF for xbox360. Well, to be more precise, NTSC-J will play on NTSC-U. I assume that means pal will as wel.

#94 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

According to a source, this game is RF for xbox360. Well, to be more precise, NTSC-J will play on NTSC-U. I assume that means pal will as wel.

That's interesting. I sold my PAL copy of Metal Gear Rising for Xbox 360 on eBay, and the buyer didn't bother to read the description and just bought the darn game.

Then 1 week later, he emailed me asking "what's PAL, the game worked fine on my console". So I guess that the game was region free?

If Injustice's 360 is region free, then I guess there's no point in buying a copy on release day. Ill just wait for it the UK CE to arrive (takes 1 week I believe)

#95 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

That's interesting. I sold my PAL copy of Metal Gear Rising for Xbox 360 on eBay, and the buyer didn't bother to read the description and just bought the darn game.

Then 1 week later, he emailed me asking "what's PAL, the game worked fine on my console". So I guess that the game was region free?

If Injustice's 360 is region free, then I guess there's no point in buying a copy on release day. Ill just wait for it the UK CE to arrive (takes 1 week I believe)

It will take one week if you ordered via global priority.

If it's standard shipping, it could take up to a month to arrive.

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#96 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:06 PM

FWIW, Amazon.fr gets there the fastest with their lightning service. They even removed VAT (20%) from the price of my last few orders.

#97 exceed19

exceed19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

Are they have going to have access to the "zombie" mode or whatever?? Thats my main draw in.

#98 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

The CE pic shows the game in a case but do we really get the case or is it just gonna come in a cardboard sleeve like with other CEs?

#99 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

So temped to buy the CE from UK. Statue is pretty bad ass. Comes out to $91 shipped. No credit though and I have $40 at GS.

#100 honzoh

honzoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

Confused by Walmart's preorders. Is the only way to preorder from Walmart a 'ship to home?'

Their estimated delivery date is ten days after the game comes out. That's absurd. Suggestions?

#101 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

Confused by Walmart's preorders. Is the only way to preorder from Walmart a 'ship to home?'

Their estimated delivery date is ten days after the game comes out. That's absurd. Suggestions?

You'd have to either do that or preorder it at the store. They have little preorder cards that will reserve you a copy. That should get you the DLC, then again, it may just be packed in with the game.

#102 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

Demo is amazing! I have the CE preorder from amazon.uk! Statue rocks!

The UK statue is so much better then the US version. I also have it preordered from amazon.uk and it only came out to 50GBP with shipping included. With current rate it comes out to $85.

#103 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

I play that friggin' demo every damn day.

#104 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

So the last 2 characters are Killer Frost and Ares.

No Lobo makes me a sad panda.

#105 chronojin

chronojin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:31 AM

Maybe I am in the minority but I was quickly bored by the demo. The fighting system did not seem very in depth. Looked pretty but that's about it. Still interested though for the star lab missions.

#106 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

My library system will be getting this game for the :ps3:, :360: and WiiU. Nice! Going to play it for free.

:beer:

#107 BFBB Delicious

BFBB Delicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:37 AM

Anyone out there planning on not using their pre order bonus from either Wal-Mart or Best Buy? Don't really want to buy 3 copies, since I am buying the Battle Edition from GameStop, but I really want all of the costumes.

I have never pre ordered from Best Buy or Wal-Mart before. Are their bonuses usually on the receipt or in the case? If I can't get one from someone online, I want to just buy a copy from both of those stores and return them.
Posted Image

#108 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:39 AM

So the last 2 characters are Killer Frost and Ares.

No Lobo makes me a sad panda.

It's been said Lobo is one of the most likely DLC characters along with Martian Manhunter and Power Girl.

#109 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

Alright so I'm still trying to preorder the UK version. Where should I get it from? Does it matter price wise (don't know if for instance France would be cheaper & also with shipping)

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#110 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:58 AM

Has anyone played the mobile version of Injustice?

Its pretty reparative, but still fun. Only playing to unlock the batman beyond costume and Harley quin costume from Arkham city. I already unlocked the new 52 green lantern and knightfal bane.

#111 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

Its pretty reparative, but still fun. Only playing to unlock the batman beyond costume and Harley quin costume from Arkham city. I already unlocked the new 52 green lantern and knightfal bane.

I'm playing. Got pretty far. I think I maybe have 15 battles left until I beat the game and it has gotten pretty fucking hard. I'm attempting to grind out the early bonus battles now so that I can get enough credits to pick up a Batman and Joker card.

#112 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

Nope, waiting on the Android version... which at this point, I'm not holding my breath for. :/

#113 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:16 AM

Anyone out there planning on not using their pre order bonus from either Wal-Mart or Best Buy? Don't really want to buy 3 copies, since I am buying the Battle Edition from GameStop, but I really want all of the costumes.

I have never pre ordered from Best Buy or Wal-Mart before. Are their bonuses usually on the receipt or in the case? If I can't get one from someone online, I want to just buy a copy from both of those stores and return them.

If it's like any other retailer exclusive DLC, it will go on sale in a couple of months. Look at Mortal Kombat which had retailer exclusive DLC. Eventually it was all available on Marketplace / PSN and they even released an ultimate edition of the game.

#114 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

I feel like this could have definitely done better as a tag battle sort of game. Don't see this having much longevity on the fighting game scene.

#115 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

I'm playing. Got pretty far. I think I maybe have 15 battles left until I beat the game and it has gotten pretty fucking hard. I'm attempting to grind out the early bonus battles now so that I can get enough credits to pick up a Batman and Joker card.

Any tips? It was fun but I'm getting kind of frustrated by the silver characters like bane (not to mention that I got screwed when I bought the starter pack and only got one character). I want to save up for batman but is there anything else worth buying to make things easier?

#116 sirgalahad

sirgalahad

Bastard son of Lancelot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

I had ordered pre-ordered God of War CE and Bioshock songbird from Walmart and they sent it fed-ex both times straight to myhouse on release day. Not bad for $1 and change shipping. lucky fluke or not, I don't know

#117 bigbadwolfe911

bigbadwolfe911

Who's Afraid of Me?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

I just downloaded it and it is pretty fun especially for a free iOS game (or even compared to most paid iOS games) but I was wandering if anyone knows if by playing through this if it unlocks in game bonus items when it comes out for consoles, I thought I had read that somewhere before but not finding it now, would live to unlock some extras for my Wii U version.
Please add me to your Ultraviolet/Digital Copy mailing lists, my email is tjw779@yahoo.com

675829.png

#118 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

Any tips? It was fun but I'm getting kind of frustrated by the silver characters like bane (not to mention that I got screwed when I bought the starter pack and only got one character). I want to save up for batman but is there anything else worth buying to make things easier?

You can get your character to Elite which makes their hp higher and do more hit damage. Just buy a character card of one of the characters you already have.

I've been buying the 8,000pts pack. You always get 1 character card and 2 booster cards.

I've also noticed if you have one character left in a fight, and theres still 2 other character to defeat. If you win you'll get close to 2,000 coins or money or whatever it is you get to buy things.

#119 outphase

outphase

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

I just downloaded it and it is pretty fun especially for a free iOS game (or even compared to most paid iOS games) but I was wandering if anyone knows if by playing through this if it unlocks in game bonus items when it comes out for consoles, I thought I had read that somewhere before but not finding it now, would live to unlock some extras for my Wii U version.

There's a list of unlockables in the main menu. It looks like there are unlockables in both the console and iOS version that only can be unlocked in the other versions.

#120 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Some of them are broken (at least, the "Log In to WB x number of times" isn't working). It's enjoyable, better version of Arkham City Lockdown in some ways, but quite a grind. Expect it to take a while to finish, I've been playing for 5-10 hours and am still stuck in the second tier.