Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (3/10 to 3/16)

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 neil1115

neil1115

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

I posted a message on the BB forums asking why its not online. Hopefully that will get someone on it to fix it. The team that answers the posts don't usually respond on the weekends so hopefully I will have an answer in the next day or two.

I got a reply today on best buy's forum and sure enough the sale is now working on the website

#92 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

GOW does not drop in price fast. I think it wont drop price for at least 5-6 months. unless its a special

It will go on sale for $39.99 in the first month I expect. Halo 4 did and it had great reviews.

#93 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

I wouldn't hold your breath. With the coupon expiring this coming Saturday, I wouldn't expect a mid-week price drop. Using the @Gamer coupons as an example, we haven't seen many games go on sale where the coupons would stack for a great deal lately. There was the brief Prototype 2 deal last month, but that price was bumped back up in 24 hours.

It was bound to happen eventually; BB doesn't want to make the coupons so good that all the games disappear from the shelves for a loss.

#94 argyle

argyle

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image