Radiant Historia (NDS)-$39.99+Shipping @ Amazon by Play Canada

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Or allow pre-orders. Or put it in the eshop.

#32 Spuratis

Spuratis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

I bought this game used (perfect shape) for $50 about a month ago and just beat it last week. Very good game and was quite nostalgic if you're a fan of a lot of classic RPG's.. I do wish I would have known it was getting reprinted but oh well, worth what I paid for.

I really wish Nintendo would release more stuff in the eShop though..

#33 OtakuFerret

OtakuFerret

Salty Scrub

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

I got "fooled" on the Devil Summoner 1 reprint before I realized it was PlayCanada from the whole Ni no Kuni debacle, but "fool me once..." It was only $10 more, but even so, I won't do business with PlayCanada anymore. I don't like their business practices or just how much of an impact they can have on the reseller market given their purchasing power.

are this even legit? from my experience on ebay alot of out of print movies & games from Canadian sellers tend to be bootlegs

Really?! I've purchased from plenty of Canadian sellers/resellers and never had a problem. Usually the games just come packed with an extra manual in French, or sometimes an alternate English/French cover art (as is the case with some Xbox Platinum games in Canada), similar to how some UK/PAL games have "extra" manuals packed in for France/Spain/Germany etc. But though I've encountered bootlegs in the reseller market before, I've never found one from Canada... yet. I HAVE noticed a LOT more game resellers from Canada on eBay and the Amazon Marketplace.

Edited by OtakuFerret, 12 March 2013 - 06:15 AM.

Posted Image

#34 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

Or allow pre-orders. Or put it in the eshop.

I'm wondering that too. Atlus has made titles available digitally on PSN and Steam, and given how many times this game sells out, this seems like a natural answer for the eShop.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#35 Meelahd

Meelahd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:58 AM

Reprint incoming :), hopefully this drives down the price for the original print run

#36 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:53 AM

thing that i find odd, is why is their reprints why not just keep selling the game as it sell out.

if it money issues they should hold petitions on their site every month when game goes out of print, which too bring back for short time if thier enough demand. verus trying find a used copy someone else now making a profit on it

Who knows how much backup there is at the printing facility, could be once the stock runs out it takes that long to get scheduled for another order. Isn't Nintendo the company that makes them print games at their facility, or am I thinking of a previous generation of console?

Guardian_owl.png

#37 adimento1

adimento1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

spent $85 on a first print just last week. part of me regrets it, the other part of me is stoked to have the first print in all its boxy, soundtracky goodness
"We're gonna sit at our desks and keep typing while the walls fall down around us because we're Creative, the least important, most important thing there is." – Don Draper

#38 dilemna

dilemna

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

http://www.amazon.co...TF8&me=&seller=

I was mildly surprised a blind search turned this up. The game is normally floating around $59.99 since it was out-of-print. I haven't played the game yet, and I can't order it due to splurging so much on a Vita, but I hope a couple of CAGs can get in on this!

P.S. I apologize if the format is wrong. This is my first time actually posting a find.

Good find bro

#39 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

I'm wondering that too. Atlus has made titles available digitally on PSN and Steam, and given how many times this game sells out, this seems like a natural answer for the eShop.

Blame Nintendos Draconian policies. They have refused to allow 3rd parties to put SNES/GBA/DS/ect ports on their eshop in multiple instances. I know they want to get their 1st party offerings on first, as fans have proven more than willing to bend over and rebuy the same VC games again and again, but why they are taking so long is beyond me.

I can guarantee that the only way this game will be on the eshop anytime soon (if at all this gen) is if Atlus remakes it and sells it for 3DS (like Cave Story 3D or Monster Hunter 3). You would have a better chance of a reprint or even a Vita port than Nintendo allowing Atlus to put this on their eshop.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#40 TheScareCrowBB

TheScareCrowBB

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

A few weeks ago it was 59.99 and now the price has dropped to 34.99. I think its time I own a copy...Im glad I held off when they first listed it.