Feedback
2 (100%)
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
by Activision
Rated: Mature
List Price: $49.99 Price: $37.49
check-prime-45x13._V192552839_.gif
You Save: $12.50 (25%)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008J16ARY/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Just wow amazon you teasing me. hahaha but i will not fall for it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Is this worth picking up? I really loved the telltale version, but from what I've heard this game is just like your every other shooter.[/QUOTE]
Not much info was released and what videos they did hides to much of the actual gameplay. I think it will be just ok or real bad. I only posted for the select few that wants it bad no matter what. I laughed when the price went down to me it shows they do not have faith in it.

Looks like this studio worked on Kinect Star Wars, Ghostbusters (2009) and the Bloodrayne series.

I'll wait, the lack of info worries me.

As much as I loved the Telltale game and the TV Series, this game just screams "I'm going to suck!". I don't think it's worth buying, but it will be in Red Box machines, so I might rent it for a day or two. I'm sure it will be a very easy and very short game.

The way I look at it I like The Walking Dead, I like Dead Island, and I like crossbows. I'll probably like this game but since Amazon won't lower the price of the PS3 version I'm not preordering out of spite.

[quote name='Miken']I think only people that will get this are trophy and achievement hunters.[/QUOTE]
Yup and a slight few huge zombie people. I really wanted this to but all signs say dead end. :lol:

[quote name='Psychonik']The way I look at it I like The Walking Dead, I like Dead Island, and I like crossbows. I'll probably like this game but since Amazon won't lower the price of the PS3 version I'm not preordering out of spite.[/QUOTE]
I price matched ps3 ver for you and those people that say they do tv only are 100% wrong keep the faith.

Thanks for the heads up - yeah the game looks pretty poor graphics wise but I've read a review where the reviewer actually played the game and they said good things about it while acknowledging the poor graphics (that's at least some indication that they weren't "paid off" to me).

Still, lack of any real info this close to release is worrying - I'll wait a bit more for info.

It can't be that bad, because there's no MP achievements, or no MP at all. Both good things.

Besides, it can't be worse than Aliens Colonial Marines. Not possible.

That said, I'm still not buying it.

[quote name='TealPavelski']As much as I loved the Telltale game and the TV Series, this game just screams "I'm going to suck!". I don't think it's worth buying, but it will be in Red Box machines, so I might rent it for a day or two. I'm sure it will be a very easy and very short game.[/QUOTE]

I know how im playing it now

[quote name='thefurrypanda']I know how im playing it now[/QUOTE]

Yup. This is why I always keep an eye on the "coming soon" tab at Redbox.

[quote name='Doomtime']Looks like this studio worked on Kinect Star Wars, Ghostbusters (2009) and the Bloodrayne series.

I'll wait, the lack of info worries me.[/QUOTE]

The existence of info about them working on Kinect Star Wars worries me.

Thanks for the help FNL 4EVA i I put my order in only 17.49 with my Crysis 3 credit! I'm stoke d it looks like a FUN game. I really enjoyed Game of Thrones even though it was lambasted by critics. Also I really like Bloodrayne awesome games so I think this game will deliver now that they aren't having to o dick round with gaynect.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I price matched ps3 ver for you and those people that say they do tv only are 100% wrong keep the faith.[/QUOTE]

I didn't intend to be wrong, that's what Amazon replied with when I forwarded the toysrus link. I tried multiple times :/

Happy day they matched it!

[quote name='Psychonik']Thanks for the help FNL 4EVA i I put my order in only 17.49 with my Crysis 3 credit! I'm stoke d it looks like a FUN game. I really enjoyed Game of Thrones even though it was lambasted by critics. Also I really like Bloodrayne awesome games so I think this game will deliver now that they aren't having to o dick round with gaynect.[/QUOTE]

You are weird on so many levels

Funny how everyone seems to be shitting on this game before its out. The graphics in the telltale game were horrid and it was littered with bugs. I think this may be an interesting take on series since they are fleshing out characters not in the comics. Terminal Reality is not a horrible developer. Sure they made kinect star wars but show me one developer that did make a great kinect game! Terminal made the ghostbusters game that was essentially the third movie and they did a good job with that. I'll check some reviews first but this may actually be a decent pickup for game starved Wii u owners.

I saw the PS3 and Xbox 360 version on sale in the display case at the Rockaway, NJ Toys R Us. I'm avoiding it because it looks shitty.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Successfully PMed over the phone at BB. Nothing better than getting RZ points for some good ol' certs![/QUOTE]

no tax is better

I don't really have much hope for this game, hope i'm wrong. I'll end up renting it from Gamefly, just to experience the story if nothing else.

I want to believe this game will be good but it has disaster written all over it. Pass until sub $10 unless it pulls a Duke Nukemesque sub 50 metacritic score in which case it will be a pass forever and sorrow over a lost opportunity on a crappy cash-in before the current Walking Dead season ends.

bread's done
Back