Selling Gamestop credit

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

(topic) I almost never see, but I thought I did at least once, threads about CAGs selling credit they've accumulated via trade-ins at Gamestop for Amazon/Paypal/etc. Perhaps there's a reason for that, similar to how CAG doesn't allow people to sell their Steam accounts on the site. Anyway, I'd much rather have the Paypal/Amazon than the GS credit because I'm seriously thinking of not partaking in the next generation of consoles. I know I could spend the credit on Steam wallet vouchers and make my back-log even deeper, but I'd much rather use the Paypal/Amazon from it's sale to buy new PC parts. I'd even sell it at a discount (like $200 GS credit for $175 Paypal/Amazon, as only an example) so buyers could feel like they're getting a good deal in the trade. I really didn't mean for this to get so long. So...

Any thoughts/advice/questions/criticisms/hugs/kisses/love/hate/candy?
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#2 bawlsack

bawlsack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

I've never used it, but Plastic Jungle is one of the more well known websites where you can buy, sell, or trade gift cards.

#3 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

/hug

#4 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

Plastic Jungle is good. I know i've sold a GS trade credit card here on CAG in the last month or so at a 10% ish discount.

There was someone looking for GS credit a couple weeks ago... I can't remember who though :(

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#5 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

Thanks for the Plastic Jungle tip, I will check that site out... And, for the hug, today sucked and I needed it. Back at ya.
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#6 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Up-humpty-date

Okay... Of my $453.85 in GS credit, Plastic Jungle wants to give me $357.41 in Amazon and $340.49 for a check or PayPal. I found another site called GiftCardGranny, who lets you shop around for the best price, which lead me to ABC Giftcards who'll throw me $386 in Amazon.

Not entirely what I was hoping for, but I guess, these companies still have to make a profit. I suppose I'll try here on CAG, but I will be truly shocked if someone wants to buy $400+ in GS credit.

At 10%, it'd be $408 and change, but I'd just cut it off at $410, I suppose. Make is easier.

Edited by eulogywerd21, 13 March 2013 - 12:35 AM.

#7 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

Would you be willing to ship the card? I haven't been able to used Gamestop.com for almost two years now

#8 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:25 AM

Would you be willing to ship the card? I haven't been able to used Gamestop.com for almost two years now

what did you do to get banned if i may ask? lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#9 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:30 AM

Sure. I don't see why not.

#10 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Sent you a PM. I'm going to see a movie and have dinner with my girlfriend but I will be able to respond later this evening.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

#11 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:45 AM

Ah ha! It was GBAstar looking lol, I just couldn't remember the name :)

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#12 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

what did you do to get banned if i may ask? lol

Several have been banned from gamestop.com for abusing the saver and other such promotions

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#13 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:27 AM

banned from gamestop lol
that just sounds funny lol

Posted Image