The PS3 version is in-stock for $29.99 @ Konami's online store:

https://shop.konami....n&vSKU=KO-20233

thanks man

#33 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

My advice is get them while they last guys.

I would love to see a real complete collection including the original MGS. It could happen, but that's purely speculation. This is a great collection. One that will be, IMO, highly sought after in the years to come.

#34 mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Amazon has it in stock again
http://www.amazon.co...=I3VP450FU80O3W

#35 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

Amazon has it in stock again
http://www.amazon.co...=I3VP450FU80O3W

Yeah, but for $40 shipped. And it's a third party seller, it's not from Amazon.

laboy229.png

#36 Cbuc18

Cbuc18

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

It was available from Amazon for 29.99 briefly. I bought around 12:15 Eastern. It was listed as in stock on March 21.

#37 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

still available from Kmart.com for $29.99 with $0.99 shipping, or free shipping if buying $59 of stuff.
PS3
xbox 360

Guardian_owl.png

#38 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

I have one set aside at Toysrus, probably going to get it today. I'll bring in my receipt next week and maybe adjust it for the buy 1 get 1 40% off sale they're going to have.

#39 Skerj

Skerj

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

It's in stock right now at Newegg as of this post. I just ordered one.

#40 Amneisac

Amneisac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

It's in stock right now at Newegg as of this post. I just ordered one.

Awesome, thanks!

#41 weretable

weretable

evil furniture

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

Got one at Newegg, thanks!

#42 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

What makes you guys think that this will be 'rare'? I don't think it's feasible to think that this hd collection for ps3 will ever be totally sold out. Maybe years down the road but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. I remember some were saying that about catherine and some other games. Valkyria chronicles..mmm..Some others I can't recall.

I think it's a good price but to say that you won't be able to buy it new ever again is unlikely. I base this on nothing.

I own this and 3 looks wonderful on it as does peace walker. 2 has not really aged well. Kind of hard to play as opposed to 3 and peace walker.

#43 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

ps3 dead..

#44 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

What makes you guys think that this will be 'rare'? I don't think it's feasible to think that this hd collection for ps3 will ever be totally sold out. Maybe years down the road but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. I remember some were saying that about catherine and some other games. Valkyria chronicles..mmm..Some others I can't recall.

I think it's a good price but to say that you won't be able to buy it new ever again is unlikely. I base this on nothing.

I own this and 3 looks wonderful on it as does peace walker. 2 has not really aged well. Kind of hard to play as opposed to 3 and peace walker.

I was probably the only person in the last two threads that kept saying this game isn't OOP and even if it was I said it would get reprinted or a GH version and that it wouldn't be rare.

needler420.png

#45 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

Well just vibes and experience. This will hold value and be rarer later. This gen will cause some games to spike this i bet will be one. It is harder to find ps3 one to..

#46 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

I was probably the only person in the last two threads that kept saying this game isn't OOP and even if it was I said it would get reprinted or a GH version and that it wouldn't be rare.

Doubt they will new gen stuff kills off the old gens feeding tubes. To close to new gens..

#47 Skerj

Skerj

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

My order got canceled, they said it was out of stock after all. Or maybe I ordered too late and they didn't update the site in time.

#48 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

This post is full of ignorance as to HOW HARD this has been get a copy of for a long time. You know it's consistently sold out for long stretches of time and gets all snatched up as soon as more copies appear, right?

I just want a copy to play, and it's probably hard to get a hold of BECAUSE of speculative profiteers grabbing them all, so that's a shame.

#49 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

This post is full of ignorance as to HOW HARD this has been get a copy of for a long time. You know it's consistently sold out for long stretches of time and gets all snatched up as soon as more copies appear, right?

I just want a copy to play, and it's probably hard to get a hold of BECAUSE of speculative profiteers grabbing them all, so that's a shame.

uhh the game was only sold out online from the main retailers for like 2 weeks. Every retailer is getting more stock now. If you call $29.99 rare then I guess.

It's on kmart for $29.99 plus $0.99 cents shipping. And Konami store has it for 29.99. It just came back instock on amazon two days ago as well as today on newegg for a few hours. And amazon is due to get more shipments in soon. Keep thinking this is rare.

I bet you amazon sells out of all the inventory they get and restocks it again.

needler420.png

#50 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

I did some research on it and there are plenty flippers for this game. Check this shiznit out. Guy had it shielded and graded like a comic..

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a2a9b096a

I guess I am having doubts about my initial post but right now, I don't think this game is too hard to come by. Pretty sure I've seen it at my local GS and my sony store as well. Somebody get a crystal ball.

#51 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

I did some research on it and there are plenty flippers for this game. Check this shiznit out. Guy had it shielded and graded like a comic..

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a2a9b096a

I guess I am having doubts about my initial post but right now, I don't think this game is too hard to come by. Pretty sure I've seen it at my local GS and my sony store as well. Somebody get a crystal ball.

Not even looking at it I know that's the VGA. They Slab games in acrylic casing. Pay no attention to that though. In no way does that reflect the market value. VGA has also come under heavy criticism lately about their process.

needler420.png

#52 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

Not even looking at it I know that's the VGA. They Slab games in acrylic casing. Pay no attention to that though. In no way does that reflect the market value. VGA has also come under heavy criticism lately about their process.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone bought a really expensive game (VGA rated gold level 100), and happened to open it up to discover a blank disc inside? j/k

Edited by bruceg, 20 March 2013 - 11:45 AM.

#53 Amneisac

Amneisac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

Newegg order cancelled - out of stock :cry:

#54 Kabapu

Kabapu

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

You just freaked me out since I bought it from them too but didn't open it. So I checked it out and it was in the case.

Luckily they've agreed to refund me.
Now it's a matter of ordering from them again or directly from Konami.
I'll check out their shipping costs in a bit and decide.

#55 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

lol still OOS

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#56 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

This game is not that expensive and I have seen it at numerous B&M retailers over the past few months. It's amazing that people blame flippers for everything. Hell, the new copies from third-party sellers on Amazon are under $40 shipped (two have it for $36.99 with free shipping) at the moment and will cost only $30 something for a used copy.

#57 cobaltD

cobaltD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:29 AM

Looks like both the 360 and Ps3 versions are back in stock....if anyone even cares anymore

#58 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

Looks like both the 360 and Ps3 versions are back in stock....if anyone even cares anymore

Thanks, no tax+free shipping. Even though I still had some faith I'd see this cheaper, seems like it simply just won't drop. I regret not buying the LE, but I'm done waiting for this game to get cheaper, guess I'm biting.

#59 11440

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

I see an order cancellation in my future, but thanks.

#60 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:34 AM

I see an order cancellation in my future, but thanks.

yup it's out of stock again, they must have gotten just 1 back or something