• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

yup it's out of stock again, they must have gotten just 1 back or something

There was 9 in stock when I bought mine. So guess we'll see if we receive the cancellation notice, they didn't go fast at all. I was up for about 2-3 hours and they still had 4-5 for sale.

#62 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

There was 9 in stock when I bought mine. So guess we'll see if we receive the cancellation notice, they didn't go fast at all. I was up for about 2-3 hours and they still had 4-5 for sale.

Well it's only $3 more dollars on amazon for a copy shipped so that's probably why. Wouldn't be surprised if amazon gets more stock still.

People jumped the gun with it being rare. You heard more this is is going to be uber rarez compared to MGS is a great quality game.

needler420.png

#63 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

Well it's only $3 more dollars on amazon for a copy shipped so that's probably why. Wouldn't be surprised if amazon gets more stock still.

People jumped the gun with it being rare. You heard more this is is going to be uber rarez compared to MGS is a great quality game.

No one jumped the gun about it being rare. The PS3 version is in fact, OOP. When Amazon or Newegg get more in, notice they only restock just a small handful. These are the last remnants they are getting rid of as they locate them from their own inventory or are able to acquire what's left from wholesalers/distributors. And this is just Amazon and Newegg doing this, mind you.

Point is...Konami isn't printing/manufacturing any more. Get them new while you can.

#64 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

Amazon has sever available around the $32 range.

Buy on ebay has it for $32 shipped
http://www.ebay.com/...=item589dcfdac6

I don't know if these are OOP or not but its probably better to buy now while it is still relatively cheap than having to pay double the amount in the future.

#65 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

While these are somewhat rare, this game is also on the PSN store digitally. So that's an option. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#66 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

While these are somewhat rare, this game is also on the PSN store digitally. So that's an option. :)

Yeah, that was my last resort. I love collecting games almost as much as playing them, so I really wanted a physical copy. I think it's still $39.99 on PSN though right?

laboy229.png

#67 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

Yeah, that was my last resort. I love collecting games almost as much as playing them, so I really wanted a physical copy. I think it's still $39.99 on PSN though right?

I'm not sure what the price on PSN is, but it can be gameshared. ;)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#68 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

Another thing to keep in mind about the existence of the digital copy... it might give Konami one more reason not to do another printing.

#69 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

How does gamesharing work anyway?
Is it just logging into someone's account and downloading whatever digital content they have? Do I get access to it even when I'm logged into my own account? Does the same apply to online play?