Army of Two:The Devil's Cartel. 3/26 Demo is live

I played this at PAX East.......it was pretty solid but no way I would speed actual money on it. Its didnt scream buy me first day....it more whimpered..."buy me with store credit in 2 months when I am 20 dollars."

[quote name='Soodmeg']I played this at PAX East.......it was pretty solid but no way I would speed actual money on it. Its didnt scream buy me first day....it more whimpered..."buy me with store credit in 2 months when I am 20 dollars."[/QUOTE]

Haha nice. I was a day one buyer (of two copies actually, one for a bro of mine's bday gift) through Amazon for the $20 Amazon cert that came with them and because I loved the first two games but even I feel like it was too much.

My buddy and I played the original and its sequel and really enjoyed them. Now I'm only a quarter to half way done (I think) and have only had 1 of those "Oh hell yeah, now THIS feels like Army of Two!" moments that I thought I would...I'm hoping for more of those moments but I doubt I'll get my money's worth of awesome moments.

bread's done
Back