Free Window Web weapon skin for Gears of War Judgement

Epic making exclusive DLC available to everyone before the launch of the game. That has to be a record. Not complaining though :D

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I just got a xbox UK account worked fine.

I guess it IS only UK region.[/QUOTE]

My accounts are in the US and it worked. It shouldn't be region locked.

Thanks OP. I did notice this on the code screen:
Here is your code for the Window Web Weapon skin** for use in-game* after 22nd March 2013.

Attention! The Window Web Weapon skin** is for use in Gears of War: Judgment*. Once redeemed, it can only be used in-game after 22nd March 2013.

Why the 22nd, I wonder? The game releases on the 19th.

I assume the codes don't work until next Friday because that's when the game comes out in Europe. I got an invalid message so I'll try again next week.

[quote name='hellspawnuchiha']it said that the code I had was already used, though I don't remember doing this... :([/QUOTE]
I received the same message, too. Huh?

For those getting a invalid message, when you copy and paste the code, it adds an additional space onto the end for some reason. Delete that and you should be able to redeem. That is what I did.

can someone give me a code please? because i'm Argentinian and it says "the promotion isn't valid in your region"...if someone can PM me i'll appreciate it. Thank u!

For some weird reason, I tried with 2 different FB accounts and each time after I tried to redeem the code, it told me it was already used. Weird.

bread's done
Back