Bethesda Merch Store - Dishonored, Fallout, Skyrim

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#61 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

I'm usually a huge fan of lithographs, but these aren't doing anything for me. They look like screen caps taken directly from the game. I wish they offered a more artistic view of the game worlds. Thanks for telling us about the store, OP!

This.

#62 white3er

white3er

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Same, some flipper already has one on ebay and hasn't put the # outa 300 for "confidentiality reason's" AKA HE JUST BOUGHT IT...
http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a7f57a714

The auction is at $177 for it right now. Thats crazy!
Posted Image

#63 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

Status of my order says "AtLast Error". Hmmmm.

#64 snakeinthegrass

snakeinthegrass

CAGiversary!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

Status of my order says "AtLast Error". Hmmmm.

It just means they have been stopped from shipping to make the packaging more sturdy.

#65 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

"These lithos were damaged in transit to the warehouse, and
unfortunately no one there noticed until they finally went on sale and
began to be packaged up for you all. While some of them were less
damaged than others, we decided that any damage at all was
unacceptable and the fairest thing would be to have them all destroyed
so we could start over fresh."

Anyone else get this message? Bet the guy on ebay is shitting his pants on selling what he didn't have. ;-)

#66 sirgalahad

sirgalahad

Bastard son of Lancelot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

Anyone else get this message? Bet the guy on ebay is shitting his pants on selling what he didn't have. ;-)

hahahah poopypants:applause:

#67 PJV9126

PJV9126

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

Just got this email as well.

#68 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

Now what would be cool is if you got one of the 10 that got out without the *. Talk about a collectible.

#69 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

Hahahaha well the guy said he's going to law school. He's so full of shit he should make a great lawyer.
"Upon request for further inspection of the lithograph, I discovered various issues such as discoloration in the lithograph due to the printing process. I have contacted Bethesda and they said the issue affected several of the prints/lithos. Bethesda has agreed to reopen the now closed printing process for this lithograph and will be sending me a brand new mint litho individually hand numbered to replace the defective one I have.

So, what does this mean to those bidding: The only thing this means is that the lithograph won't be sent immediately after the auction ends. I've sent Bethesda back the print with disclolorations and they are currently reopening the printing process to provide me with a brand new litho with the same hand number of 300, etc. It will be nice and minty, but the buyer won't receive it for at least a week or two longer. "

#70 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:50 AM

Hahahaha well the guy said he's going to law school. He's so full of shit he should make a great lawyer.
"Upon request for further inspection of the lithograph, I discovered various issues such as discoloration in the lithograph due to the printing process. I have contacted Bethesda and they said the issue affected several of the prints/lithos. Bethesda has agreed to reopen the now closed printing process for this lithograph and will be sending me a brand new mint litho individually hand numbered to replace the defective one I have.

So, what does this mean to those bidding: The only thing this means is that the lithograph won't be sent immediately after the auction ends. I've sent Bethesda back the print with disclolorations and they are currently reopening the printing process to provide me with a brand new litho with the same hand number of 300, etc. It will be nice and minty, but the buyer won't receive it for at least a week or two longer. "

What a fucking idiot. He never had the lithograph to send back in the first place.

#71 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

What a fucking idiot. He never had the lithograph to send back in the first place.

More power to him just thought it funny as we called it on the damage issues. A $200 item and the way people on ebay are is begging for a negative at this point.

#72 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

theres a all black dishonored hoodie for 68$ that actually doesn't look half bad. if spring or summer weren't around the corner i would actually be tempted to buy it

Ditto.. but not for 70 bucks. Most of the stuff listed on this store is way overpriced for what it is
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#73 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d0ac9a5b5

10 Available.

#74 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

^ but at least he isn't trying to con people into thinking he had the item, found problems with it, contacted Bethesda/Treehouse, sent it back and is awaiting a new one.

Anyways, is framing these the best option to protect them long term? I have a few litho's/prints and I dont' know what the hell to do with them and/or how to protect them properly.

#75 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

All of my lithos are framed, even ones not being displayed.

#76 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

All of my lithos are framed, even ones not being displayed.

Do you frame them yourself? Cheap frames? Expensive frames? Does it matter?

The ones you aren't displaying, do they just get stored in a closet somewhere? If so, standing up or flat?

Knowing me I'd put mine somewhere, forget about them, only to learn that I exposed them to moisture (humidity) and then a year or so later find them destroyed.

#77 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

Isn't there padding you can put in the frame as well. To protect from yellowing?

#78 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

I just have ones from Michaels that cost like $20-30 after coupons. They are sitting up vertically out of direct sunlight, but not in a dank basement or something.

#79 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

FYI - if you missed the Skyrim, there's a chance there might be 8-10 more available soon. *cough cough*

#80 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

I just have ones from Michaels that cost like $20-30 after coupons. They are sitting up vertically out of direct sunlight, but not in a dank basement or something.

Same for me though some of my giclees are odd sizes such as 8.5x11.5. Could you take some photos of yours?

#81 Manifest95

Manifest95

Every Dollar Counts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

More power to him just thought it funny as we called it on the damage issues. A $200 item and the way people on ebay are is begging for a negative at this point.

^ This exactly! We all had a few chances to do the same thing he is doing. So there is definitely no hate in my blood for him, but it is funny to watch what he was going to do! He handled it well though, so hats off on a good flip and a good save! At this rate, it looks like he is going to make at least a 500% profit after shipping and all the fees.
Posted Image

#82 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Same for me though some of my giclees are odd sizes such as 8.5x11.5. Could you take some photos of yours?

Here are some of them - this is an old album so doesn't have newer stuff

http://imgur.com/a/MDyln#22

#83 Demise_Angel

Demise_Angel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

Got mine in today, got two of them, I think #177 and #189. These are low quality and one came in damaged with lines on the back and wrinkles on the bottom. Anyone else get theirs?

#84 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

I got my Skyrim and it had vertical creases , concentrated on left side.

#85 Demise_Angel

Demise_Angel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

I just emailed them about refund process.

#86 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

Did your copy with lines and creases have the issues on the left side too? Someone else in general litho thread had same issue.

#87 Demise_Angel

Demise_Angel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

They were on the back, not front.

#88 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

Well they are more visible on the back, but if you feel on the front its creased there too for me. And all on the left side. If there was just markings on the back side, I wouldn't care.

Post here too - to get it more visibility. It sounds like it isn't an isolated issue

https://www.facebook...ouseBrandStores

#89 Demise_Angel

Demise_Angel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

Are you keeping yours or trying to return? I will feel the front paper later on and get back to you.

#90 Demise_Angel

Demise_Angel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Thanks, I posted on the facebook as well.