Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy AD 3/17-3/23 (100% Trade In Credit, Far Cry 3 $29.99...UPDATED)

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#61 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

Did the RB button break on yours? That is what happened to mine.

My left stick drifted to the right probably immediately, super irritating and pathetic. I think the A button didn't respond sometimes.

I'm still thinking of getting the Rock Candy but I can't get the thought out of my head that the prices most likely will plummet "soon" with the next Xbox coming. I'm also a little bitter with all the crazy PS3 controller deals and we can't even get a wired 360 brand name for less than $34. Also can't trade in my wireless 360 for crap either :( Why is the PS3's Rock Candy $15 and the 360's $25 too :bomb:

#62 Zarski843

Zarski843

The artist formerly know as Lazer77

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:43 AM

Lovely, just bought Far Cry 3 yesterday for $60

Zarski843.jpg

#63 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

Lovely, just bought Far Cry 3 yesterday for $60

from where?

You could always return/rebuy or price adjust depending on where you purchased it from.

#64 Zarski843

Zarski843

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

from where?

You could always return/rebuy or price adjust depending on where you purchased it from.

My local Best Buy, but I opened it and played it already :cry:

Zarski843.jpg

#65 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

My local Best Buy, but I opened it and played it already :cry:

That doesn't matter. Just bring your receipt in tomorrow and you can get a price adjustment.

#66 Zarski843

Zarski843

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:50 AM

That doesn't matter. Just bring your receipt in tomorrow and you can get a price adjustment.

Dude if this is true, you just made my night! :D I waited and waited for Far Cry 3, after work yesterday I realized I don't have anything to play for 360 except my usual FIFA 13, impulse purchased Far Cry 3. Thanks so much!

Just dug my bag and receipt out of the trash lol

Zarski843.jpg

#67 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

Dude if this is true, you just made my night! :D I waited and waited for Far Cry 3, after work yesterday I realized I don't have anything to play for 360 except my usual FIFA 13, impulse purchased Far Cry 3. Thanks so much!

Just dug my bag and receipt out of the trash lol

Ya its true I do it all the time, love BB

OFF Topic: Still can't believe this was the last episode of Young Justice today.......YJ you will be missed

#68 Zarski843

Zarski843

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:00 AM

Ya its true I do it all the time, love BB

OFF Topic: Still can't believe this was the last episode of Young Justice today.......YJ you will be missed

So I just take the game and receipt to customer service and they'll know what to do?

Zarski843.jpg

#69 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

So I just take the game and receipt to customer service and they'll know what to do?

Just the receipt. No need to bring the game. Tell them you want to price match their current price and they'll do the rest for you.

630736.png

#70 Kaigetsudo

Kaigetsudo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:36 AM

Don't waste your time, [Rock Candy Controllers] are just crap. I bought two of them and both of them broke within a few weeks of owning them.

Thanks for the heads up. I really wanted a purple one for the missus.

If anyone feels differently about them please let me know.

#71 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

Hey guys, seems like I made a mistake with The Save $10 and get 400 MS Points when you buy any 3+1 Month Xbox Live Card deal. You have to purchase the actual game along with it and not the season pass. There's a separate deal for the GOW season pass, you get 400 bonus points when you buy it, no other purchase necessary. I got a little confused by the print ad, sorry about the mix-up I have updated the OP.

:360:Save $10 and get 400 MS Points when you buy any 3+1 Month Xbox Live Card and Gears of War Judgment (Products Must Be Purchased on the Same Receipt)

:360:Buy the Gears of War Season Pass and get 400 Bonus Points (400 Bonus Points Delivered Via Digital Code)

Here's the Online AD

https://deals.bestbu.../#!/video games

#72 zyk

zyk

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

Apparently you also get a poster when you buy Gears of War Judgment.

#73 Perromalvado

Perromalvado

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

Far cry 3 price is live already! Just got a copy.

#74 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

Will far cry 3 drop lower?

#75 Raye

Raye

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

Will far cry 3 drop lower?

I'm certain it will. By this Christmas it should be $20-25. It's Ubisoft, right? They're known to drop in value over time.

#76 nccows

nccows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

I've heard that FC3 has basically the same gameplay loop as the AC games, which I have recently discovered I'm in love with, so for $30, this is a no brainer.

#77 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

farycry 3 is tempting at that price, but look at my backlog i will wait till the $20, and below price point

I guarantee that far cry 3 is better than a high majority of games in your backlog

#78 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

Price matched Far Cry 3 at Walmart! Thanks OP!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#79 icewolf74

icewolf74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

Bought Far Cry 3 at BB on Friday to ensure myself a copy of this game since I knew the sale was coming up and I was afraid it would sell out by the time I got there today. Now to head back there to get the price adjusted. This is such an awesome game. It truly is like Skyrim (gameplay wise) but with guns and set in the jungle instead of a frozen tundra environment. I am starting to become a fan of these open world FPS RPG games. :D

#80 ReuleHL

ReuleHL

CAG Newbie

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

When I went in to buy a copy of Far Cry 3 for my girlfriend today there was about four copies left at our Best Buy. Kind of glad I didn't wait till later in the week.

#81 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

I guarantee that far cry 3 is better than a high majority of games in your backlog

why did you quote me specifically? LOL SEcond of all, I agree more about price point, than what is "higher quality or Better" in my backlog.

#82 Sanges99

Sanges99

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Everyone talking about Best Buy price-adjusting games they've already bought... didn't the new return policy take place (15 days, down from whatever it was... 30 days?) and with that they were going to stop PMs except for the initial purchase, no? Is there still time before that all kicks in? They've sent me multiple emails about it since it was officially announced, I just assumed it already began at least by now.

Posted Image

#83 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Damn shot down at 2 different stores when trying to pricematch targets B2G1F for Ass Creed 3 Far Cry 3 Dead Or Alive 5 oh well can't win them all

#84 Zarski843

Zarski843

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

I did the price adjustment for Far Cry 3, got like $32 back, thanks for the help guys!

But I highly recommend Far Cry 3, amazing game so far. Its basically like a single player more serious version of Borderlands. Or Assassin's Creed 3 FPS set in some pacific island rather than colonial America.

Zarski843.jpg

#85 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Wow - just grabbed Far Cry 3 for $21.xx after two $5 rewards certificates that I didn't know I had. Awesome!

Too bad I just played Just Cause 2. I guess I will have more tropical open-world action.

#86 Pinecallado

Pinecallado

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

Does the 100% trade in credit apply to consoles as well?

#87 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

Does the 100% trade in credit apply to consoles as well?

No.

#88 MeteoSparkZero

MeteoSparkZero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

I haven't played Halo 4 in a long time. I think it's high time I get rid of it and rent it later.
Posted Image

#89 matthewhsh2002

matthewhsh2002

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

gave in and bought Farcry 3...
It seems Amazon Price Matched all of Bestbuy prices as well!

#90 heavenscloud

heavenscloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

Damn shot down at 2 different stores when trying to pricematch targets B2G1F for Ass Creed 3 Far Cry 3 Dead Or Alive 5 oh well can't win them all

I got shot down as well, but I'm pretty sure I've been able to match a B2G1 promo at BBY from another retailer before. I wonder if they changed up their policy. Supposedly they can only match prices but not promos?

Currently Playing:
:ps3: - Dark Souls 2
:psp: - nothing
:vita: - nothing

:wiiu: - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:3ds: XL - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D