Photo
- - - - -

Yellow Pikachu LE 3DS XL $199.99 MSRP (Preorder's up at GS) Target $159.99 on 3/24

• Please log in to reply
1318 replies to this topic

#1231 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

for all those who dont believe these are discontinued at target i took a picture of the pda while i was at work today
Posted Image

#1232 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

Block out the store^

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1233 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

Block out the store^

for what reason?

#1234 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

for what reason?

to protect yourself

#1235 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

I see "Limited", so I guess that confirms it WAS a limited edition (or is strong proof of it) and strongly implies it will be a single run or limited.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#1236 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

for what reason?

I'd delete it before someone quotes it. Unless you don't care. Atleast 3 of us saw it, so we believe you.:)

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1237 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

I'd delete it before someone quotes it. Unless you don't care. Atleast 2 of us saw it, so we believe you.:)

i really dont care lol there is nothing against policy of taking a picture of the pda.

#1238 htz

htz

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

because nintendo is producing more.. this will not be hard to get

Right... :roll:

#1239 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

i really dont care lol there is nothing against policy of taking a picture of the pda.

Should have done it anyways, just in case. People have been fired for less.

#1240 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

The pink and white 3DS XL was released in North America over the holidays as a limited edition, first sold online, then briefly through retailers. Just in time for Valentine's Day, when the color pink overruns stores nationwide, Nintendo is bringing the pink 3DS XL back.

According to a post on the company's Facebook page, it'l be out this week "at stores coast to coast." It would probably look really nice with a bouquet of roses. Just saying.

http://www.joystiq.c...valentines-day/

Just sayin'

#1241 jwcdis

jwcdis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

http://www.joystiq.c...valentines-day/

Just sayin'

Just sayin' that was actually out on preorders in November via Gilt.com. No one ever said it was going to be limited edition. Just that it was a Gilt.com exclusive bundle.

#1242 FeuerFrei

FeuerFrei

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

Walmart nearby had two left, so I went by today and got one of them and had them price match the Target ad. Went fairly smooth. I hope someone other than a reseller was able to get in on the last one. Now I just need to sell off my blue one and look into a screen protector.

#1243 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

On an unrelated note I got one from Walmart on Monday morning but prior to picking up on in store (which I was able to PM) I placed an order for site to store on Walmart.com (in case my store didn't have any---you couldn't check inventory early in the week).

Well I applaud those of you who placed walmart.com orders at $199 + tax and were able to get a price match. I got shot down twice via e-mail and twice over the phone with Walmart.com CSR. The second time I called I got a lady who laughed me off the phone stating that Walmart.com not only doesn't price match Target they don't price match anyone---period.

If my site to store order arrived before the end of the sales week I would have PM'd in store but it doesn't look like it will arrive until Sunday or Monday so I'm just going to refuse the order. Not worth $210+.

#1244 ninjaculate

ninjaculate

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:57 AM

On an unrelated note I got one from Walmart on Monday morning but prior to picking up on in store (which I was able to PM) I placed an order for site to store on Walmart.com (in case my store didn't have any---you couldn't check inventory early in the week).

Well I applaud those of you who placed walmart.com orders at $199 + tax and were able to get a price match. I got shot down twice via e-mail and twice over the phone with Walmart.com CSR. The second time I called I got a lady who laughed me off the phone stating that Walmart.com not only doesn't price match Target they don't price match anyone---period.

If my site to store order arrived before the end of the sales week I would have PM'd in store but it doesn't look like it will arrive until Sunday or Monday so I'm just going to refuse the order. Not worth $210+.

Should have just lied. It's a dumb policy.

#1245 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

Lied about what? If they are stating they don't PM their is nothing I can lie about to get them to PM.

#1246 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

Some people don't like to lie, especially Bums.

#1247 Yo Mama

Yo Mama

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:31 AM

yes I know that none of them has shipped.. that is why I asked if anyone has got this to work.. because they were telling people before they will not price match it until it ships. So no one got it to work. Did you get them to price match? or know someone who did?

I called on Sunday to get it price adjusted, and they said the same "won't price match until it ships" thing. I asked them to check again, would I have to call back AGAIN after it shipped to get it price adjusted? I was put on hold, then they adjusted the price

http://puu.sh/2qYyu

#1248 Trogdor469

Trogdor469

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:31 AM

Do what I did and send a message though walmart.com
http://www.walmart.c...sp?cu_heading=8

They had no problem price matching target's advertisement on stuff I have arriving next week.

#1249 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

They had no problem price matching target's advertisement on stuff I have arriving next week.

I tried twice and got the following generic response both times:

Hi GBAstar,

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com regarding your price match request. We are glad to assist you in this matter.

At Walmart.com our goal is to offer you Every Day Low Prices on our wide assortment of merchandise, with added savings on some items that carry the "Rollback" symbol. We strive to make our prices highly competitive with the lowest prices you'll find. However, we do not price match other online or store retailers.

Walmart.com will adjust prices to match local Walmart stores. We are always reviewing our prices to make sure that we are serving you with great values, every day.

GBAstar, your business is very important for us so if we have not fully answered your question or you have additional questions, please reply to this email or call us at 1-800-966-6546. We are available to assist you from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM CT, Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM CT, Saturday and Sunday.

#1250 Trogdor469

Trogdor469

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

Hi GBAstar,

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com regarding your price match request. We are glad to assist you in this matter.

At Walmart.com our goal is to offer you Every Day Low Prices on our wide assortment of merchandise, with added savings on some items that carry the "Rollback" symbol. We strive to make our prices highly competitive with the lowest prices you'll find. However, we do not price match other online or store retailers.

Walmart.com will adjust prices to match local Walmart stores. We are always reviewing our prices to make sure that we are serving you with great values, every day.

GBAstar, your business is very important for us so if we have not fully answered your question or you have additional questions, please reply to this email or call us at 1-800-966-6546. We are available to assist you from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM CT, Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM CT, Saturday and Sunday.

I guess I got lucky. Here is the message they sent me.
http://img547.images...191/walmart.jpg

Exact words I emailed walmart: I have a order of this pikachu 3ds and was wondering if you could price match the target store add that has it for $159.99 each or if the store could price match it. If not I will probably need to cancel these orders.

#1251 Pisces Roustan

Pisces Roustan

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

I'm happy for all who were lucky enough to get Pikachu's 3DS ... Congrats! :) ... x_x 'Unfortunately, I died on the beach! I swam, swam, but nothing (just Magikarp's Splash, lol). Haha, thank you to all who tried, here on the forum, somehow, to help a foreigner - a Brazilian - in that mission.

Game over, snif!

#1252 Jnubs

Jnubs

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:54 AM

Hi GBAstar,

I guess I got lucky. Here is the message they sent me.
http://img547.images...191/walmart.jpg

Exact words I emailed walmart: I have a order of this pikachu 3ds and was wondering if you could price match the target store add that has it for $159.99 each or if the store could price match it. If not I will probably need to cancel these orders.

To be honest, I think it depends on the person handling the case.

Obviously, it's not a computer handling every case, picking and choosing who to PM and who to reject.

Trogdor got a PM. I got a PM. Unfortunately, I think GBAstar got the short end of the stick when it comes to WM Online customer service.

#1253 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

On the walmart page when it says "Please Help Me With:"

Which of the following did you choose?

Order status and delivery
Cancelling my order
Billing & Refunds
Other questions about my order
Return/Replace
Return/Refund

#1254 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:06 AM

Was a mistake on the website only stayed up for few hours.

you should of read the ppl on SD trying to print the screen shots of the price mistake, and taking it bestbuy b&m stores, and target in hopes of getting a pricematch. In the end coming back, defeated because it was no longer that price on the website anymore. LOl

#1255 Trogdor469

Trogdor469

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Cancelling my order
Billing & Refunds
Return/Replace
Return/Refund

I selected "billing & refunds"

Edited by Trogdor469, 31 March 2013 - 03:20 AM.

#1256 Jnubs

Jnubs

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:29 AM

Cancelling my order
Billing & Refunds
Return/Replace
Return/Refund

Billing and Refunds.

#1257 JediDeath

JediDeath

Casual Fribsday 2024

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

It was a price mistake but $280 is still too high for an outdated iPad.

OT: Your sig is hilarious.

#1258 lostdecoy

lostdecoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

This is my first time with an XL system so now I am on he hunt for a nice case without bulk. I spotted one in Five Below today but wanted to know if anyone had recommendations.
Posted Image

#1259 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

Just got my pickup at Walmart. Also managed to PM Targets right before closing. I'm a very happy man

#1260 feroca

feroca

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

Arrived from work and...

:bouncy:
Posted Image

$190 shipped, saved $30 at least and couldn't find it anywhere around here (Puerto Rico). Also chose Star Fox 64 as the free game from their promo.