Photo
- - - - -

Yellow Pikachu LE 3DS XL $199.99 MSRP (Preorder's up at GS) Target $159.99 on 3/24

• Please log in to reply
1318 replies to this topic

#181 monkeymanofmars

monkeymanofmars

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

Any know if best buy will price match? I got reward zone credit from them, I also hope they get the pikachu one.

#182 Fobo911

Fobo911

Shake my maracas!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

Can't you print them?

Unfortunately, "Target eGiftCards can’t be used in stores unless uploaded to a web-enabled mobile device (message and data rates may apply)." Argh.

#183 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:10 AM

Anyone think it'll be possible to price match this with the other 3DS bundles (i.e. Mario Kart Bundle)?

#184 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:18 AM

Well that's a let down. Not quite as colossal a let down as the US getting the small Fire Emblem 3DS and not the 3DS XL, but a let down all the same.
gwensigol8.png

#185 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

Unfortunately, "Target eGiftCards can’t be used in stores unless uploaded to a web-enabled mobile device (message and data rates may apply)." Argh.

Try to buy a gift card at Target.com with your online gift card, email it to yourself, then print it out for instore use.

Let me know!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#186 GamesAreCool

GamesAreCool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

Any know if best buy will price match? I got reward zone credit from them, I also hope they get the pikachu one.

My supervisor said he was going to price match Target, lol, so you should be able to.

#187 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

Well that's a let down. Not quite as colossal a let down as the US getting the small Fire Emblem 3DS and not the 3DS XL, but a let down all the same.

Gwen doesn't like Pikachu?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#188 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

I love pikachu. (If you saw my car, you'd see evidence of such. Along with a fondness for charmander who's buckled in to my back seat.)

What gwen doesn't like is the white interior.
gwensigol8.png

#189 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

The white is weird, but you gotta remember it's not what's inside that matters, it's what's on the outside that's important.

#190 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

Does anyone have a link for this is on Best Buy's website? I Can't seem to find it.

#191 Fobo911

Fobo911

Shake my maracas!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

Try to buy a gift card at Target.com with your online gift card, email it to yourself, then print it out for instore use.

Let me know!

"e-GiftCards cannot be used to purchase GiftCards." from the e-GiftCard Guarantee page on Target.com. I'm basically stuck with buying online Target.com items with my e-GiftCards.

Well then. *crosses fingers for Target.com Pikachu 3DS XL on sale*

#192 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:17 AM

The white is weird, but you gotta remember it's not what's inside that matters, it's what's on the outside that's important.

:applause:

#193 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:20 AM

Does anyone have a link for this is on Best Buy's website? I Can't seem to find it.

I don't think they will be carrying it, no mention of it in the weekly ad for next week.

#194 Dozens

Dozens

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

I'm REALLY hoping that this will be available on Target.com... I have $40 in online gift cards for Target, and I don't have a smartphone, so I can't just use those gift cards in store. :(

Get a physical giftcard, download BlueStacks on your PC to use the Target App, use it to combine your egiftcards into your physical one.

#195 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

Knowing my luck I'd buy this and the Charizard one comes out next month. Dont want to burn one of my 4 remaining system transfers
Posted ImagePosted Image

#196 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

I'm REALLY hoping that this will be available on Target.com... I have $40 in online gift cards for Target, and I don't have a smartphone, so I can't just use those gift cards in store. :(

I'm hoping this is available online too. I'm stuck using PayPal unless PayPal and my bank get their heads out of their collective asses by Sunday.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#197 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:53 AM

"e-GiftCards cannot be used to purchase GiftCards." from the e-GiftCard Guarantee page on Target.com. I'm basically stuck with buying online Target.com items with my e-GiftCards.

Well then. *crosses fingers for Target.com Pikachu 3DS XL on sale*

Dang. If they have it online, it might update really early. Make sure you're up for it!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#198 MykonosFan

MykonosFan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

Supposedly Toys R Us will be stocking the PikaXL for $150.

Posted Image

Edited by MykonosFan, 18 March 2013 - 01:32 PM.

#199 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

If this TRUS deal is legit, I may have to buy a few extra. This price is insane.

#200 Fobo911

Fobo911

Shake my maracas!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

Yeah, I might be able to use my Target.com e-GiftCards for something else on sale in the future if the Toys"R"Us deal is true. :)

#201 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

I like the yellow/white. Definitely going to price match TRU price at BB for rewardzone points.

Currently Playing -   :pc: Divinity II: Developer's Cut  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

Recently Completed -    :pc: Game of Thrones 6/29    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7   :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn 7/12

#202 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

If this TRUS deal is legit, I may have to buy a few extra. This price is insane.

And then sell them for a massive profit and retire!

#203 drtomoe123

drtomoe123

OBJECTION!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

I'll just sell my red XL and buy this. I'm a sucker for Pokemon consoles.

#204 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

The Pikachu 3DS XL isn't being sold at Best Buy.. I hope people realize this lol

I went to pre-order it at Target but they said they aren't taking pre-orders.. which either means they're dumb and I'm going to be SOL or they really aren't.

#205 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

The Pikachu 3DS XL isn't being sold at Best Buy.. I hope people realize this lol

I went to pre-order it at Target but they said they aren't taking pre-orders.. which either means they're dumb and I'm going to be SOL or they really aren't.

To my knowledge, no retail store ever takes preorders for existing console/handhelds. It's always first come, first served.

They only do preorders when the first new console is introduced(no upgrades, or color changes apply).

#206 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hopefully prim can confirm that price.

#207 bkforyou

bkforyou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

I like the yellow/white. Definitely going to price match TRU price at BB for rewardzone points.

i believe best buy is not carrying the pikachu 3ds xl.

#208 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

Seems if TRU is potentially advertising it, there are going to be tons of them out there. Guess we'll see as the week goes on if the $150 is true or not.

#209 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hopefully TRU will have it advertised for $150. I did read this from multiple articles "Walmart, Target, GameStop and Toys R S will all be stocking the handheld, although quantities are limited"
Posted Image

#210 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

At $160, I pretty much HAVE to get this... even though I just sold my 3DS XL the day this was announced. An extra $10 off just sweetens the deal. Hopefully it's true. And hopefully TRU has this available for in store pickup on release day so I can use PayPal and just go pick this thing up.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!