Pikachu Special Edition 3DS XL $199.99

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 canuckcollector

canuckcollector

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

I had pre-ordered mine at Chapters but I'n not sure if they received enough stock because my shipment was delayed. I didn't want to take a chance so I checked the Wal-Mart website and it showed stock at a location 10 minutes from me. It was almost 9pm on Sunday. I went there and there actually was one left. i picked it up and went home and cancelled my Chapters order.

The local Superstore always sells the regular 3DS XLs for $149.99....so why did I fork out $50 more for an electric mouse version? Madness.

I got my shipping confirmation last night. :-)

#32 Robotron2084

Robotron2084

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:25 AM

Good to hear canuckcollector. I just didn't want to take the chance and miss out.

btw I am really enjoying the system and my free Mario game. I've never found the 3D impressive at all in the stores but the Luigi game and Mario 3D both are excellent.

#33 mjafyx

mjafyx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

I just got an interesting email from best buy.

On your recent visit to Bestbuy.ca you ordered Nintendo 3DS XL Pikachu Edition. Our Lowest Price Guarantee ensures you the lowest price for shopping with us and we have great news: The price of this title has dropped from your original purchase price to $159.99.

To ensure you receive this title on time, we prepared your shipment and invoice in advance. Unfortunately, the price on your invoice was not adjusted before the product shipped.

However, there is no need to worry. We are presently in the process of refunding the difference in price (plus eligible taxes) onto your credit card. As a result, you will see two line items on your credit card statement: one line for the original purchase; another for the refund.

We are working as quickly as possible to process your price adjustment. If you do not see the refund within 10 business days please contact us at 1 866 237-8289.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We thank you for your loyalty to Best Buy and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sincerely,

The Bestbuy.ca Team

#34 ikariwarriors

ikariwarriors

Zang Zip, the War Dog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

Wow, nice!

#35 Joey5622

Joey5622

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

I got $10 back from trus... They won't match the $30 offer... Should've just ordered from a different place...